剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
And we've established that it's much more fun on a frozen lake and faster.
这一点我们可没确定呢 -确定了
Well, no. We haven't established that. -We have.
确定了 -没确定
Well, we haven't. -We have.
没确定 -还有些事情你需要知道 詹姆斯
We haven't. -Other things you need to know, James.
什么事? -挪威和荷兰交战了
Yes? -Norway is at war with Holland.
对 是的 要小心点 -是吗?
Oh, God, yeah. Watch out. -Is it?
这是真没想到
Real surprise.
你们的车在哪里?
So, where are your cars?
这就是吗? -是的!
Oh, that's actually it? -Yes!
我们一直在忙 -其实 我们...
We've been busy. -We've done. Good on you.
让我告诉你 我们一直在努力工作
I'm telling you, we have been really hard at work.
完成了重要的测试 还改装了车
We've done important testing and this.
好了 我们接下来要做什么?
Anyway, what are we doing next?
威尔曼先生给了我们答案
Mr Wilman gave us the answer to that.
我们要看看 这三辆车哪辆最擅长“马拉滑雪”
Wea were going to see which of our cars was the best at skijoring.
参赛者要在结冰的湖面上赛车 车后再拉一个滑雪者
a sport in which you race round a frozen lake while towing a skier.
疯了吗?
Mad?
精彩的部分你还没见到呢
You don't even know the half of it.
有个滑雪者只有一条腿 -什么?
One of them has only got one leg. -What?
另一条腿是不是 就是因为这样玩才没的?
But did he lose the other one doing this?
下午好 先生们 -你们好
Good afternoon, gentlemen. -Hello.
下午好 -嗨 下午好
Good afternoon. -Hi. Good afternoon.
然后就迎来了 典型的斯堪的纳维亚式唠里唠叨
There then followed a typically verbose Scandinavian conversation.
你们在这里滑雪 是因为没有多少山可以滑雪吗?
Do you do it here because there aren't very many mountains to ski on?
是的
Yeah.
怎么算赢?
How do you win?
最快的就算赢
The fastest wins.
没过多久 就开始聊正题了
Soon, though, the chat started to flow.
看那雪...那辆雪地摩托拖着什么?
You see that snow that, what's that snowmobile towing?
它在拉着棚屋兜风
It's taking a shed out for a drive.
钓鱼用的
For fishing.
什么? -钓鱼用的
What? -For fishing,
冰钓 -就像冰钓用的小屋
ice fishing. -Oh, it's like a fishing hut.
钓鱼小屋 -棚屋是在滑雪板上吗?
Ice-fishing hut. -Oh, is it on skis?
是的
Yes.
所以这相当于拖车? -所以这相当于拖车
So it's a caravan? -So, that's like a caravan.
这相当于拖车 -没错 不过是在滑雪板上
It's a caravan. -Yeah, but on skis!
相当不错
That's quite good.
走神结束 我们回到手头的工作
Distraction over, we got back to the job in hand.
你们通常滑多快?
How fast do normally go?
什么? -什么? -120
What? -What? -120.
我不会这么做
I wouldn't do that without a skier.
是每小时的公里数吗? -对 公制
That's kilometres an hour, yes? -Kilometres per hour, yeah.
那差不多... -差不多是70
But it's still... -That's still 70.
是的 我不会...
Yes, I wouldn't...
时速70英里? -是的 接近80英里
70 miles an hour? -Yeah. Closer to 80.
什么? -没错
What? -Yeah.
但是 我们从来没有这样玩过
But what? We've never done this.
是的 所以我们不会滑那么快
Yeah, so we won't go that fast,
但你们任然可以体验到 -某种程度上速度取决于我们
but you can still enjoy it. -That's sort of up to us, really.
关键的问题就是速度取决于我们
That's the problem, it's up to us!
我们已经驾车熟悉过这条赛道了
We have done a little bit of driving around this track.
我还没有 -跟着别的车时
Well, I haven't. -And when you're following the other one,
不知道前车会在弯道怎么操作
he doesn't know what he's gonna do in the corner, how he's gonna do it,
他会提前转弯吗... -我都不知道车会怎么表现
is he gonna turn early... -Well, I don't know what the car's going to do.
但你们的车完好无损啊
Yeah, but your cars are intact.
我的意思是 大多数...你们的车 -不 他的...对
I mean, not...But your cars. -No, his isn't, yeah.
他就看着刹车踏板 心想:“不用 用不着这个”
Yeah, he just looked at the middle pedal and thought. No, I don't need that'.
虽然仍然不认为这是个好主意
Still not convinced this was a good idea,
但我们还是排成一行准备开始了
we lined up for the start.
这是我们本次旅途干的第二件傻事
It's the second stupid thing we've done on this trip.
你们觉得以130公里的时速 滑雪会有多冷?
How cold do you think it's going to be on skis at 80 miles an hour?
冷到无法想象
Unimaginably cold.
我的排气管会不会 排出一丝微微的暖气给他保暖?
Will there be a dribble of warmth from my exhaust to keep him warm, do you think?
会 但你可别把他烤熟了
Yes, but you don't want to cross the finish line with some bacon on the end of a string.
开始了
Here we go.
我的后视镜里有个男人
There's a man in the rear-view mirror
他一直紧跟着我 太可怕了
and he's keeping up with me. That's alarming.
它去哪儿了?
Where does it go?
超过哈蒙德
I'm cutting off Hammond.
混♥蛋♥
I've bollocks'ed that.
对不起
Sorry.
时速104公里 他还跟着呢
65 miles per hour, and he's still there.
这太可怕了 相比之下我更愿意再开车进那条隧♥道♥
This is terrifying. I'd rather drive in that tunnel again.
我们时速刚刚达到了130公里
And that's 80 miles an hour we've just achieved.
我太想追上杰里米了
I want to catch Jeremy more than anything else in the world,
但我不想在这过程中滥杀无辜
but I don't wanna kill someone else doing it.
哈蒙德正在追赶 他在追赶
Hammond's gaining, he is gaining.
他还想让我再开快点 他疯了
He wants me to go faster. He's bloody nuts.
我走的大圈
I went wide!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
我领先了
I have the lead!
失误了
That was a mistake.
糟糕 我把他甩掉了
Shit, I've lost him.
好了 最后一圈
Right, last lap.
通过双急转弯
Through the chicaney bit.
加油!
Come on!
脉谱是不错 但再快也快不过大排量的气缸
Mapping's good, but it doesn't beat cubes.
而我有好些个气缸
And I have a lot of cubes.
不要啊! -V8发动机的力量强劲
Come on! -The power of the V8 is mighty!
耶!
Yes!
把他打败了 他还... 我忘了看了 滑雪者还在呢
I got him back! Did he, oh, I forget to check. He's still there.
他去哪了?
Where is he?
谢天谢地!
Oh, thank God.
跟这些愚蠢的人道别之后...
Having bid a fond farewell to these foolish men...
各位! -谢谢你们
Well, thank you. -Guys, yeah.
不客气 -这是我的荣幸
Yes, really. -It was a pleasure.
太感谢你了 -谢谢
Thank you very much. -Thank you. Thank you.
我不知道瑞典语的“谢谢”怎么说 -这经历太可怕了
I don't know what the Swedish for 'thank you' is, -It was a terrifying experience.
但太感谢了 -从早到晚景色壮美 你们非常勇敢
but thank you. -A great spectacle and incredibly brave.
我们继续赶路
We continued on our way.
一个小时后
And an hour later
我恍然大悟
Something dawned on me.
这是我们出发以来
This is the first time since we set off
我首次真正感觉到置身荒野
that I've genuinely felt like I'm in a wilderness.
这里没有人类存在的痕迹
I mean, there's just no evidence anywhere of man's existence.
没有城镇 没有村庄
There's no town. There's no village.
而且没有...酒店?
There's no... hotel?
兄弟们 我很喜欢荒野 但是我们要到哪里去过夜?
Chaps, I'm loving the wilderness, but where are we going to spend the night?
我也在想这个问题
I've been thinking the same.
终于到了荒野 感觉非常不错
It's very nice to feel we're finally out there,
但没有酒店啊
but there's no hotels.
而且天也越来越黑了
It is getting quite dark as well.
是啊 你们何不把车灯打开呢?
Yeah. Well, why don't you turn your light on?
我说:“要有光”
I say 'light'.
我的灯已经打开了
I have got my light on.
你想看看我的灯吗 詹姆斯?
Would you like to see my lights, James?
我想说不 但是... 好吧 可真有你的 干得漂亮
Well, I'm gonna say no, but, yes, there you go, well done.
我们开了几个小时 但还是没有任何人类的迹象
We drove for hours and there was still no sign of life.
外边是零下21摄氏度
It's minus six-and-a-half degrees out there.
说真的 我们该怎么办?
Seriously, what are we going to do?
别搞了
Come on.
终于 当我们接近一片树林时
Eventually, though, as we approached a wood,
我们在汽车前灯里 看到了一座建筑物的轮廓
we saw in my headlights the outline of a building.
那是什么啊? -我不知道
I wonder what it is? -I don't know.
这就像一个生存小屋
This is like a survival hut.
这屋子是特意留在这里的 如果你被困荒野之中
This is left so that, if you're stuck in the wilderness,
可以进来随意取用 这里基本的物资应有尽有
you come in and help yourself. It's got all the basics.
这就像是萨米人的小屋 -一堆木头
So this is like a Sami hut? -A pile of wood.
有肉!
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表