剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I don't want Ebola.
好的 我要开始了
Right, here I go.
很好 慢点 不要
That's good. Doucement. Doucement. No!
埃博拉被扬起来了 -快跑
And there's the Ebola. -Run away.
蝙蝠! 从窗外飞过!
Oh, there's a bat! A bat went past the window!
我中了埃博拉!
I've got Ebola!
这破隧♥道♥有多长
How long is this bloody thing?
哦到头了!放松放松放松
Oh, there's the end! Relax, relax, relax.
我的天啊
Oh, Christ!
这都是些啥玩意儿
What the... the bloody hell's that all about?
准备驶入 车速一定要明智... -别把灰尘扬起来
Going in. Don't make, don't kick up -a load of dust.
我不会把灰尘扬起来的
I'm not going to kick up dust.
天啊
Shit.
注意 危险 雷区
看来这就是与西撒哈拉之间的边界
So that's the border with Western Sahara.
哈蒙德
Hammond, Hammond, Hammond.
理查德哈蒙德 能听到吗
Richard Hammond, can you hear me?
有光了!
Oh, there's light, there's light!
嘿 快停车 -妈的
Stop, stop, stop! -Bloody hell!
按着车辙印原路退回
Back up exactly where your wheels are.
按着车辙印原路退回
Back up exactly where your wheels are.
上面写着"地雷"
It says "mines".
没错 你身处雷区
Yes, you're in a minefield.
按着车辙印原路退回 因为这些地方没有地雷
Back up exactly where your wheels are, 'cause we know there are no mines there.
你要开车驶过铁丝网
You're going to drive over the barbed wire,
可能会给你的车穿个孔
which will probably give you a puncture,
但放轻松
but relax on that.
好了 你安全了
Right. You're safe.
雷区 -我知道 那就是西撒哈拉
Minefield. -I know. That is Western Sahara.
你觉得这真的是雷区吗
Do you think it really is a minefield?
这种标识 一般都会宁可信其有吧
Well, it's the kind of thing you generally take a sign's word for.
如果上边写的是 "小心 毛毛虫出没"
If it said "Caution caterpillars",
我会想进去看看
I'd go and have a look.
但是 只挂标识不埋雷 不也一样 吗
But, I mean, you only need to put the sign up, don't you?
是的 但也有可能真就埋雷了
Yeah, but you might have put the mines in as well.
没错 但换做是我 我肯定只挂个标识
Yeah, but if I were them, I'd just put the sign up.
那是因为你很懒而且没有地雷 -是的
You're lazy and don't have any mines. -Yes.
但我认为 那里没有地雷
No, but in my mind, there aren't any mines there.
我们要进去慢跑一圈吗 -算了
Shall we go for a little jog? -No.
这是什么...
What the hell is...
那是什么 -雷区
What's that? -It's a minefield.
是的 -哈蒙德刚刚进去过了
A minefield. -Hammond's been in it.
你进去过了吗 -他冲破了栅栏
You've been in it? -He crashed through the fence.
我们现在遇到了问题
We now had a problem.
横在我们面前的 是一个必须假定为真的雷区
In front of us was what we had to assume was an actual minefield.
挡在我们后面的 是一条充斥着有毒蝙蝠粪便的隧♥道♥
While behind us was a tunnel full of infected bat dung.
我不想重新回去穿过埃博拉隧♥道♥
I don't want to go back through the tunnel of Ebola.
而且即便我们原路返回
And even if we do go back that way
还有那巨大的悬崖
here's that massive cliff face.
没错 但那是个可以尝试克服的问题
Yes, but that's a problem to try and overcome.
是可以尝试解决的问题
That's something to try and solve.
而这不行 根本无法解决
That isn't. You can't solve it.
是的 所以我们别无选择
Yes, so, we have no choice.
应该朝那边走 -你说得对 相当对
That's navigation. -You're right. You're absolutely right.
我们别无...我们不能...
We have no... We cannot...
有雷!
Not in the minefield!
停车
Stop!
停车 -停车
Stop!
威尔曼的预告片可能有戏了
Wilman might get his trailer.
卡车爆♥炸♥的时候 你们要站在这儿不动吗
No, well, are you gonna stand here while he does?
不 我要后退
No, I'm gonna back up.
油罐车消失在了视线中 但并没有爆♥炸♥
The fuel tanker disappeared out of sight without detonating.
但这并没有改变我们的想法
But that didn't change our minds.
于是我们调转方向...
So, we turned round...
顺着隧♥道♥原路返回
...and went back through the tunnel.
我们怎么越过悬崖
How are we going to get over that?
我不知道怎么才能越过
I don't know how we're going to get over.
数小时之后 我们终于找到了一条
After many hours, we eventually found a rough track,
看起来可能通向悬崖顶部的崎岖小路
which looked like it might go to the top of the escarpment.
这一段有点坎坷
Ooh, this is bumpy, this bit.
好样的 加油啊 捷豹 你可以的
Yeah. Come on, Jag. You can do this.
这辆车让我大为惊讶
This car is actually surprising me.
我觉得可能是因为 这辆捷豹很轻 不是吗
I suppose it's 'cause it's light, isn't it, the Jag?
是啊 重量会很大程度上影响性能
Well, that makes a huge difference, yeah.
我觉得我这辆车现在有两吨♥多了
I think mine probably weighs more than two tonnes now.
加油啊
Come on. Oh!
该死
Oh, bloody hell!
天啊 加油啊
God, come on!
完蛋玩意儿
Bollocks.
他来了 他开着捷豹来了
Here he comes, in the Jaguar.
你会撞到那块大石头的
You're going to hit that big rock.
你瞧好了...
Behold the-
Oooh.
你瞧好了...
-Behold the-
杰里米 如果你能轻轻推我一下 那就太好了
If you can move and give me a tiny nudge, Jezza, that would be brilliant.
小马拉了大车
The gazelle has moved the walrus.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
加油啊 慢一点 就是这样
Come on, gently. Yes, yes.
我有点爱上这辆捷豹了
I'm beginning to rather like my Jaag.
实在抱歉 我最开始对这辆车很失望
I'm sorry I was initially disappointed in it,
但现在我觉得它太棒了
Because it's bloody brilliant.
最终 我们实现了目标
Eventually, we achieved our objective.
这绝对是最高处...
Well, this is definitely the top.
要我说
I'd say.
那里看起来好像是一个建筑工地
And that appears to be a... that's a building site.
那是我们的加油车吗
Is that our fuel bowser?
它肯定穿过雷区了 不是吗
He must have got through that minefield, mustn't he?
它还没爆♥炸♥ 威尔曼先生肯定会非常生气
Mr Wilman's going to be furious 'cause it hasn't blown up.
他的预告片没戏了
He's got nothing for his trailer.
好吧 伙计们 我想就此停车
Yeah, uh, chaps, I'm inclined to stop here.
为什么
Why?
你们自己看
You'll see.
看 那里有一条路
Ooh, yeah.
还真是啊 -是的 还是条好路
Well, yeah, there is, and it is a nice road, but
没错 -在那下面
Exactly. -It's down there.
但那条马路连不到这里吧 -没错 不连着
It doesn't join up with here, does it? It's not connected to here.
我们把车从这里开下去 -什么
We'll drive down here. -What?
我们把车从这里开下去 -"可不嘛 沿着那条路"
Yeah, down that track.
这可是悬崖
It's a cliff.
我们站立的地方和那条路之间
There's too much gravity immediately available
可要受到不小的重力影响
between where we're standing and that road.
但重力是安全可预测的
And it isn't a cruel and unpredictable mistress.
是的 非常可靠
No, it's bloody reliable.
听我说 如果我先走
Listen, if I go first... -Yeah.
其实我已经准备好这么做了... -真的吗
Which I'm prepared to do... -Really?
真的 我先走
Yeah, I'll go first.
备用货车在那儿 对吧 -对
The backup van's there, yes? Yes.
备用车里肯定有线缆
That's bound to have some cable in it.
为啥不把我的车 跟一台挖掘机连在一起呢
Why don't I attach my car to one of those diggers?
其实 我们可以 把另一台挖掘机当做滑轮
Actually, we could use the other one as a pulley.
然后我开车下去
And then I drive down,
但我有线缆确保我的安全
but I've got the safety of the cable.
你小时候肯定是把工程师和漫画家搞混淆了
Years ago, at some point, you confused engineers with cartoonists.
你这样做是非常值得赞扬的
What this is, is a very, very, very
经过精心设计的自杀行为
commendably elaborate suicide.
尽管如此 我们别无选择
Nevertheless, there was no other choice,
只能前往备用货车里翻箱倒柜
so we went for a rummage in the backup van.
这条线缆很合适
That is a proper cable.
额定载重是四五吨♥
Is it rated to four or five tonnes?
看起来是这样的
Looks like it.
肯定会非常沉
It'll be incredibly heavy.
好的 准备好了吗 -小心脚
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表