剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Oh no, wait, a petrol station.
我的天
Whoa. Ooh, deary me.
噢...倒霉
Oh! ...Hell!
糟糕
Shit!
我撞上了加油站
I've crashed into a petrol station is what I've done here.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
早上好
Morning.
就在这时 我的同事们赶到了
At that moment, my colleague arrived.
好吧
Right.
他们自愿帮助我摆脱困境
And kindly volunteered to help me out of my pickle.
我要上去吗?我站上去吗
Shall I go? I'll stand on it.
挂倒挡向右打死 应该管用
Full-right in reverse, It might just do it.
你觉得管用?
You reckon?
看到了吗?
Ah. You see?
还行吗? -没问题的
Yes? -Yeah, you're all right.
使劲往右打
Keep your hard, hard right in.
好了
Okay.
然后往前开
And then go forwards.
好吧 事后看来 我就不该站上来
All right, with hindsight, I've made a mistake.
糟糕
Shit!
我撞到了什么?
What did I hit?
撞到了那几个金属大箱子
All those big metal bins.
我撞到了回收箱? -是的 其实你撞到了好几个
Have I hit the recycling bin? -Yes, a number of them, in fact.
不会吧!
Oh. no.
看看我们干的好事! -我们?
Look what we've done. -We?
这是村里的告示牌
It is a village notice board.
音乐课 他们提供录制课程 还有一份儿童传♥单♥
Music lessons, they do recorder lessons. There's a kid's choir.
他们不会注意到的
Well, they, they won't notice.
他们会注意到的 这就在旁边! -太沉了
Well, they will, it's on its side. -Oh, it's bloody heavy.
我们永远都举不起来
No, we're not gonna, we're never gonna get that back up.
他们只有这一件东西
It's the one thing they've got!
他们只有雪和告示牌
Snow and a notice board.
在这种情况下 抱怨我房♥子的损伤似乎稍显无礼
Given the situation, it seemed churlish to complain about my own damage.
现在屋里应该会有微风了
Ooh, that's gonna be breezy in there now.
所以龟速船长出现后 我们火速离开现场
So, after Mr Slowly turned up, we left the scene,
尽可能不引起别人的注意
trying to draw as little attention to ourselves as possible.
伙计们 我们走另一条路 快停下
Chaps, we're going the other way. Stop. We're going the other way.
你为什么不在我起步前告诉我?
Well, why didn't you tell me that before I set off?
不行
No. No.
拐弯拐过头了
Over-jackknifed.
我们是在办谷仓舞会吗?
Are we having a barn dance now?
重回路面 交通很顺畅
Back on the road, traffic was light.
所以 几公里之后 我们开始玩了一点刺♥激♥的
So, after a few miles, we got a big giddy.
你个疯子是要超过我吗?
Are you overtaking me, you maniac?
滑雪棚屋竞赛 新项目啊
Ski-shed racing! New thing!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
事后看来 我犯错了
Yeah, with hindsight, that was a mistake.
房♥子被我惹怒了!
I've made it angry!
雪堆!
Ooh! Bank!
不是吧 有个公交候车亭想侧面超车
Oh no, there's a bus shelter coming up on my inside.
就连詹姆斯梅的公交车...
Even James May's bus...
我要超过他
I'm gonna take him.
我的天啊
Oh, my word.
有点猛了 我 好吧...
I was a little over-exuberant. I, yeah...
我很久没有在车里
Well, I haven't done anything funnier than this in a car
干过这么有意思的事了
for a really, really, really long time.
我希望这种欢乐 最后不要以血腥和被起诉而告终
I just hope it isn't that sort of funny that ends in blood and court cases
也不要搞出动脉破裂的事 -左转
and burst arteries. -Turn left.
突然左转
Left turn. Ooh, sudden!
糟糕
Shit!
...完蛋
Oh, hell!
一个左转弯 我又出事故了
There's a left turn, and I've had a accident.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
但是 同事们还是组织了救援 这已经是两个小时内的第二次
Nevertheless, for the second time in two hours, my colleague did organize a rescue.
如果我们把这条带索 再接上一条带索 然后固定到那棵树上...
So if we get this strop and another strop and take it to that tree...
站远一点
Stand clear.
稍微拉一下应该就行 对 就是这样
Ooh, a little, a little tug might do it. Yeah, there you go.
非常好 -万岁!我们终于做成一件事了!
Very good!-Hoorah! Something we did worked!
我们想出来的点子
Something, like, we did it
终于成功了一次 -我没参与
and it... -I didn't do it.
我们都见证了 -成功的时候我们在场见证了
We were there. -We were there when it did it.
它回来了
There it is,
强大的棚屋再度上路!
the mighty shed is once again on the move.
几公里后 我的阿姆斯特拉德卫星导航
A few miles later, my Amstrad sat nav
终于把我们带到了芬兰边境
finally delivered us to the Finnish border.
在这条结冰的河流对岸 那就是芬兰
Now, that is Finland over there, on the other bank of this frozen river.
这是国际边界 -是的
This is an international border? -Yes.
假如现在是夏天 人们怎么在瑞典和芬兰之间
So how do people cross between Sweden and Finland,
穿越边境?
if say, it's the summer?
这一点你提得很好 詹姆斯
Yes, you raise a good point there, James.
这个卫星导航已经失去了感官
This sat nav's taken leave of its senses.
不管怎样 我们出发吧
Anyway, here we go.
你好啊 芬兰!
Hello, Finland.
这里才是来真的 这里才是真正的荒野
Yeah, this is a bit more like the real deal now. This is the wilderness.
如果在这里出什么状况 周围可是人迹罕至 无处求援
If we get into trouble out here, we are a long way from anyone and anything.
但没关系 我们带了自己的房♥子
But it's okay. We've got our houses with us.
我们在树林里找一块空地 安营扎寨
We find a clearing in the woods and we camp,
就在野外
in the wild.
随着我们继续往高处走 黄昏已落 黑夜已至
As we climbed, dusk gave way to darkness.
然后 来了一场暴风雪
And then there was a storm.
现在有点危险了
Now, this has got a bit perilous now.
一、天黑了 二、有暴风雪
A, it's gone dark and B, it's a blizzard.
这可是真正的暴风雪
I mean a proper blizzard.
这...
This is
情况太不妙了
far from good now.
我挡风玻璃的内侧已经结冰了
The inside of my windscreen has iced up.
我可能需要...
I'm having to...
好吧 这简直太绝望了
No, this is just hopeless.
我觉得我们应该停在这里
I think we should stop here.
不应该再走了
I don't think we should carry on.
我要进去了!我要生火了
I'm going in. I'm gonna get my fire working.
要我来帮你吗? -当然了
Shall I come and help you? -By all means.
认真的吗?
Jesus.
天啊
Oh, God.
...糟透了
Come on.
我好像加了一些打火机油
I might have put some lighter fluid on it.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
天啊 太冷了
These are so cold.
幸好第二天早上
Thankfully, the next morning,
暴风雪过去了
the storm had passed.
好冷啊
I'm cold.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
好吧 我们昨天夜里...
Right, what we've done...
是露营在了滑雪坡道
is camped on the ski run.
从外观来判断 应该是中级滑雪道
And a red run, by the looks of things.
搞什么...
What the...
搞什么...
What the...
这就是你把我的车冻住的报应
That's what you get for encasing my car in ice, I guess.
搞什么...
What?
挺好
Good.
怎么了? -该起床了
What? -Time to get up.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
这就有意思了 这里竟然是滑雪胜地
Now, that's interesting. It turns out we're in a ski resort.
什么?
What?
我也很惊讶
I know.
天哪 我们昨天停车真是及时
Jeez. Oh, God, it's a good job we stopped when we did.
是啊
I know.
哈蒙德已经到山下了
Hammond's already at the bottom.
什么?怎么去的?
What? How?
坐滑雪板去的?
On his skis?
对 还有他的棚屋
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表