剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, and his shed.
他的棚屋滑下去了?
His shed went down the bottom?
是的 我可能...帮忙推了一把
Yeah, I might have given a little bit of a push.
轻轻推了一下 -你把他的棚屋推下山了?
A tiny push. -You pushed his shed down the hill?
因为他之前一直说想滑雪
Well, I thought he, 'cause he always said he wanted to go skiing.
别管他了 我们有个大问题 就是我们要想办法把棚屋
Well, ignore him, we've got the big problem, 'cause we've somehow got to tow
拖到下边 而这里可是中级滑雪道
these down there. And that's a red run.
其实 我有个大问题...
Actually, I had the big problem,
因为我的房♥子已经毁了 我得上山去取车
because my house was now ruined and I needed to get up to my car.
也就是说 我得用上滑雪者的那套装备
This meant using the pulling thing that skiers use.
但问题是
And the problem there was,
我不会滑雪
I can't ski.
滑雪板
Skis?
不行
No.
还是滑雪板
More skis.
单板滑雪板
Snowboards.
不行
No.
等等
Oh, hang on.
有了
Yes.
与此同时 镜头切回山顶
Meanwhile, back at the top,
我正在努力 把车和公共汽车候车亭钩在一起
I was trying to hitch my car up to my bus shelter.
混♥蛋♥!
Bugger!
好了 我的计划就是
Right, my plan,
不要让我这个巨长无比的雪橇
to try and stop my very long sledge
摆来摆去
slewing round
把线缆栓到这个角和那个角
is to attach cables to the corner here and the corner there
还有那个角和那个角
and the corner there and the corner there
以便能保持直行
to keep it straight.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 等等 往右打方向...回正
Right. Hang on. Right hand down, back,
往左打一点 往右打一点 方向打直
a bit of left, a bit of right, line up.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
糟糕!
Shit!
天啊!
Jesus!
完蛋!
Ah! No!
现在只剩下了我
This left just me
以及两个棚屋
and two sheds.
老天爷啊
Oh, for God's sake.
好吧
Right.
哈蒙德
Oh, it's Hammond.
哈蒙德 你能帮帮我吗? -不能!
Hammond? Could you give us a hand? -No.
终于把我的棚屋钩住了 我准备出发
Having finally got my shed hitched, I was ready to go.
好了
Right.
一切正常吗? 牵引力控制系统已关闭 很好
Is everything in order? Traction control is off. Good.
杰里米 你今天还下来吗?
Jeremy, are you actually coming down here today at all?
我马上 但很困难 因为我的车后还拖着一个棚屋
I'm coming. It's very difficult. Because I've got a shed on the back of my car.
灯 正常
Lights? Yeah.
绳索已就位 糟糕
Straps are on. Oh, shit!
牵引力控制系统已关闭
Traction control is off.
出发吧
Here we go.
稳稳地来
Take this steadily.
稳 我需要稳
That's what I've gotta do, steady.
保持直行 杰里米
Keep it straight, Jeremy. Keep it straight.
呃 你的棚屋着火了
Er, your shed's on fire.
怎么会这样?
How have I done this?
不行 停不下来
No, stopping not possible.
我要加速
I'm speeding up.
尽量通过加速来灭火 就像《孟菲斯美女号♥》演的那样
Trying to put the flames out that way, like they did in 'Memphis Belle'.
试试利用转向不足来停车
All right, I'm gonna try and understeer my way to a halt.
天啊!
Oh, God.
可能是你那会喷火的排气管干的吧
I think it might have something to do with your flaming exhaust.
糟糕
Shit!
火被扑灭后...
Once the fire had been put out...
我检查了受损情况
I inspected the damage.
天啊!烧坏了
Oh, Christ. Burned.
但起码现在很暖和 -绳索管用了
Well, at least it's warm now. -The straps worked.
是的 但是... -别说话 住嘴
Yeah, but... -But, no, no, stop and just,
你先别张口批判...
before you get onto your negativity...
好吧
Okay?
这些绳索避免了...
These straps stopped it.
我们来的路上 这个棚屋一直摆来摆去
You know, all the way here, it was slewing round all the time?
绳索解决了摇摆的问题
That solved the problem.
这想法不错 -确实
Good thinking. -Exactly.
结果就是 你还可以在这间幸存的棚屋里住上一宿
But as a result of that, it's survived for you to sleep in another night.
进展很顺利嘛
Oh, well, this has gone well.
现在我们都无家可归了
We were all now homeless.
然后我们遇到了另一个问题
And we had another problem.
虽然我们距离机场可能只有160公里远
The airport may have only been a hundred miles away,
但考虑到芬兰有世界上
but making it on time in Finland,
最严厉的超速法 所以要想在芬兰准时到达
which has the toughest speeding laws in the world,
并非易事
would be tricky.
但这确实让我灵机一动
It did give me an idea, though.
听我说 我们已经得出的结论是
Listen. What we've established is
奥迪是唯一一辆 可以在中级滑雪道上拉雪橇的车
the Audi is the only car that can pull a sledge down a red run.
也是唯一一辆能把房♥子喷火烧毁的
And set it on fire and destroy it.
没错 但只有奥迪成功了 你们的都没成功
Yes, yes, yes, but it's the only one that did it. Yours didn't.
我在对这辆车 进行彻底的测试 其实说实话
I'm doing a thorough test on this car. And actually, to be honest,
之前梅对Evo进行了非常彻底的测试
early on, May was doing a very thorough test on the Evo.
所以 来吧 哈蒙德 让我们看看你的斯巴鲁能跑多快
So come on, Hammond. Show us how fast the Subaru goes.
我才不要在这里测车速
I'm not doing that here.
为什么不?
Why not?
因为他们对超速处罚很重
Because they are properly next-level strict on speeding.
不仅会查你的车是否缴税了
They don't just access your records to see if your car's taxed,
还会查看你的收入是多少
they look at your tax returns to see how much you earn
然后按比例罚款
and then fine you accordingly.
他说对了 的确如此
He's right. They do.
千真万确 有一位芬兰香肠大亨 曾被罚款116000英镑
It's true. A Finnish sausage magnate was fined 116,000 pounds
就因为在限速40公里每小时的区域 跑了时速80公里
for doing 80 kilometres in a 40-kilometre zone.
对待超速 他们可是认真的
They are serious about it.
来吧 哈蒙德 罚款你付得起
Come on, Hammond. You can afford it.
踩个地板油 看看你能跑多快
Put your foot down. See how fast you can make it go.
我才不 就连我也不会上这个当 不行
I am not, even I am not falling for that. No.
因为限速 我担心我们会错过航♥班♥
Because of the speed limits, I was worried we'd miss our flight.
但后来 我脑中灵光闪现
But then I had a brainwave.
在路上我们不能开快车 但我们可以在湖上开快车啊
Well, we can't go quickly on the roads, but we can go quickly on this lake,
湖面一直延伸向机场
which actually stretches a long way towards the airport.
好样的 我们走
Okey doke. Here we go.
速度和力量
Speed and power.
看到了吗?这里没有限速
You see? No speed limits here.
讨厌!
The swine!
像个粗人一样超我车!
He cut me off like a maniac and a yobbo.
你超不过我!
You can't get me.
走这边 这边都是平地...
You should try driving over here. It's all flat.
不好了!
Oh, shit!
各位 詹姆斯陷进去了- 糟糕
James has gone through, everyone. James has gone through. -Shit!
别动
Don't move.
糟糕
Shit.
你能出来吗?
Can you get out?
你在底下吗?
Are you on the bottom?
我意思是 他底下就是冰吗?
I mean, is he just, is it the ice underneath him?
有可能他车下面有一块石头
It could just be on a rock.
詹姆斯 你的前扰流板
James, what's happened is your front spoiler
卡在了完好无损的冰块中
is wedged in what looks like still-intact ice.
门被石头或者冰块挡住了
That's against a rock or the ice.
肋骨疼死了
Oh, my ribs.
你这差不多已经出来了 坐在后备箱上
Right, you're pretty much out, if you can get on the boot lid.
你觉得你的车 是不是压在了一块儿冰面上?
I mean, do you think the car is just sitting on a plate of ice?
不是 我觉得它就是卡在冰块里了
No, I think it's just wedged in some ice.
如果沉下去了 我可以游泳 但我们得救这辆车
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表