剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
你把冰弄掉了吗? -是的 大部分吧
Did you get the ice off? -Yeah, mostly.
整个过程肯定很有趣吧 毕竟这挑战可不一般啊
I bet it was fun. That was a proper challenge.
你怎么做的?
What did you do?
我用了喷火器
Flame thrower
我们猜到了你会用火 -凿子
We guessed fire. -Chisel.
希望你喜欢你的披萨
I hope you enjoy your pizza.
这场与冰相关的恶作剧 我们是不是该休战了?
Shall we call a truce on silly ice-related pranks?
不行 -好吧
No. -Okay.
你可以吃一小块
You can have a small piece.
一口也别给他吃 -一小块
Don't let him have any! -Small piece, small piece.
看到了吗? -什么?
Have you seen this? -What?
这是一个移♥动♥的家
It's a mobile home.
我来告诉你这到底是什么
I'll tell you exactly what this is.
铁矿 你们可能在来的路上已经注意到了...
The iron ore mine, which you may have noticed on the way in...
那么显眼怎么会错过
It's hard to miss.
矿层就在城镇下方
The seam is going under the town
采矿一开始
that they're mining,
房♥子就会...
and the houses are starting to...
它们会消失... -不是 会掉进洞里
They just disappear in the... -Yeah, they're just falling into the hole.
所以他们要把小镇搬走 -用卡车把整栋房♥子搬走?
So they're moving the town. -But there was a whole house on a truck thing.
把房♥子都搬走吗? -搬家 真的是字面意义的搬家
They just move the house. -Yeah, pick up the house. They are moving house, literally.
把房♥子抬起来 放在卡车上 然后把房♥子搬到没有矿井的地方
They pick them up, put them on a lorry, and move them to an area where the mine isn't.
看那个 可以看到 -是的
There, look, you can see. -Yeah.
那就是矿层 这个镇子正在垮塌
There is the seam and the town is falling down.
不过这给了我一个想法
It gives me an idea, though.
什么想法? -还记得我们在湖边看到的滑雪板上的
What? -You know those houses we saw on skis
那些房♥子 就昨天的那些?
at the lake, was it yesterday?
我知道等我们去...我们要去哪里来着?
Well, I know that once we go...Where are we going?
向东走 -然后呢?
East of here. -Yeah?
前往芬兰 随后进入芬兰
Towards Finland and into Finland,
环境会变得愈发荒野化
it does get more wildernessy than it has been.
我们何不把房♥子...
Why don't we get, like, houses...
...拖在车后面呢? -什么?
...and tow them behind our cars? -What?
那就是个拖车 -真的房♥子? -不是 要放在滑雪板上
That's just a caravan. -Actual houses? -No, no, no, on skis
但我们不可能 把一整栋房♥子都拖到我们的车后面
Well, but we can't possibly tow a whole house behind us.
我又不是说要拖一个六居室的豪♥宅♥
Well, I'm not suggesting we have a six-bedroom mansion.
那你想的是什么? -介于狗舍
So, what are you thinking of? -Something in between
和那种房♥子之间的就行
a dog kennel and that.
放在滑雪板上?那可是滑雪板... -没那么糟糕
On skis? It's the skis that... -Yes, it's not some awful.
你想造什么样的房♥子都可以
You can make whatever house you like.
这想法很聪明 再加上 我们刚才买♥♥的物资 肯定可以做成
That is a smart idea. So with that and the provisions we've bought,
我们没问题 -你们去买♥♥东西了?
we are good. -Have you been shopping?
是啊 -是的
Yeah. -Oh, yeah,
我们买♥♥了一些好东西
we've got some fantastic stuff.
达成一致后 我们找到了一间车工坊
With that settled, we found a workshop.
第二天下午
And the next afternoon,
房♥子准备就绪
the houses were ready.
请允许我...
Let me...
讲一下我的天才之处 哈蒙德
talk you through my genius, if I may, Hammond.
一张简单的床 毛毯
A simple bed, fur blanket.
合成材料吧? -是的
Synthetic? -Yeah
还有一个烧木头的炉子
And then we've got a wood-burning stove,
这里有鹿角灯
antler lighting here,
然后 门廊上有外部照明
and then, external lighting on my porch.
有点大吧 不是吗?
It's a bit big, isn't it?
不大
It's not big!
跟我的比起来有点大
Well, it is compared to mine.
不错 -是啊
Oh, yeah. -Yeah!
传统的瑞典小屋
Traditional Swedish hut.
方方面面都很完美
Perfect in every way, this.
本地人就住这种房♥子 紧凑生活
This is what they use. Look, compact living.
在中间做饭
In the middle, this is for cooking.
空气从下方流入 从顶部烟囱排出
So, air comes in underneath, goes out that chimney at the top.
对 -使整间屋子保持温暖
Yeah? -Keeps the whole thing warm.
这个座位可以变成一张床
This seat converts into a bed.
有灯 -等一下
I've got lighting. -Hold on. What?
你得睡成个C型?
You have to sleep in a C shape?
不用 这部分会放到那里
No, no, no, that bit goes in there and then that comes over there.
要睡觉时座位可以变成一张床
This all converts into a bed when you're in sleeping mode,
但这里能社交 能保暖 能做饭
but this is sociable, keep warm, cook food.
还有漂亮小灯
Pretty lights.
老实说你为什么不做成方形? 这样一来你会有更大的空间
Honestly, why didn't you make it square, though? You'd have had more space.
因为传统的小屋 就是这种形状 我家就有一个
Because they are traditionally this shape. You sit around. I actually have one of these at home.
你什么都有 -我是真的有 非常棒
Of course you do. -For real, and it's brilliant.
可以和朋友们在屋子里烧烤 而且...
You have a barbecue in it with your friends and, you know...
你这是直接偷了一个公共汽车候车亭吗?
Have you just stolen a bus shelter?
我的想法是 当我躺在床上时
Well, my thinking was that, when I'm in bed,
我不用出门也能看北极光
I can just look at the Northern Lights without having to go outside.
我怎么没想到这一点
I wish I'd thought of that.
这有点像那些四处找食物的人
This is a bit like those people who go foraging for food.
你去觅食了
Isn't it? You've gone foraging for shelter.
但你带回来的不是蘑菇 而是公共汽车站
Instead of some mushrooms, you've come back with a bus stop.
是挺聪明的 但我不是很想透过我的窗户
It's a clever thing. It's just, I don't particularly want to look out of my window
看到你...
and see you...
做一些男人做的事 -我又不会停在你附近
doing man things. -I'm not gonna park near you.
揭幕结束 是时候上路了
Unveilings over, it was time to hit the road.
出发
Here we go.
开始动了
Ooh, it's going.
我已经出发了!
I have begun.
我们在动了 目前还可以
We're moving. Well, thus far,
成功了 很完美
everything works. It's perfect.
兄弟们 我好像已经冻在了地上
Chaps? I seem to have frozen to the ground.
理查德和我于是下车推了他一把
Richard and I, therefore, got out to give him a push.
你们准备好了吗?
You ready?
你在干什么? -三、二、一、推!
What are you doing? -Three, two, one, go!
好了 -好了
Yes! -Yes.
继续走 詹姆斯
Keep going, James.
谢谢你们
Thank you!
我出发了
I'm off.
成功了!
It works! It works!
不好!
Oh, no. No.
我的天啊
Oh, my word...
非常恐慌
Panic. Panic.
我很难描述这辆奥迪现在的操控性
It's difficult to describe the handling of the Audi now.
姑且就说操控“更差了”吧
Worse is one way of saying it.
但从好的方面来说 我们的伟大设计
On the plus side, however, our grand designs
解决了我们的住房♥问题
had solved our housing problems.
而且我们现在顺利驶向芬兰边境
And we were now heading smoothly towards the Finnish border.
基律纳-芬兰
我是白雪皑皑的荒野中一名真正的游牧民
I'm a proper nomad in the snowy wilderness.
带着家一起游荡
I've got my home with me.
太棒了
Fabulous,
我们简直就是游牧的村庄
it's a roaming village.
你好啊 可爱的瑞典人
Hello, lovely Swedish people.
现在 卫星导航说要在这里左转
Now, the sat nav is saying to go left here.
不要!
No!
我差点掀翻了自己的棚屋
I nearly rolled my shed there!
颠簸中
Buffeting.
颠簸中
Buffeting.
稳稳地
Steady.
杰里米 你确定是这个岔路口吗?
Jeremy, are you sure about this turnoff?
我不确定
Yes. I'm not.
说实话 我不确定
To be honest, I'm not,
但我的卫星导航拒不承认 因为它产自德国
'cause my sat nav won't admit, 'cause it's German,
它只能接收到一两颗卫星的信♥号♥♥
that it can only see one or maybe two satellites.
所以导航真的不知道自己在哪里
So, it doesn't really know where it is.
多亏了奥迪四驱的超强动力
Thanks to the Quattro's superior power,
我很快就远远超过了 另两位排量两升的小男孩
I was soon far ahead of the two-litre boys.
但是沉重的棚屋 的确让我的V8发动机有点口渴
But my heavy shed did make my V8 a bit thirsty.
天啊 我得赶快加点油
God, I'm gonna need some fuel first.
巧了 加油站
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表