剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I know Triumph did because the Dolly Sprint had an overdrive.
下午好
Good afternoon.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
詹姆斯梅 你这是在作弊
James May, that's just cheating.
你不能开着备用车 然后用拖车拖着你自己的车
You can't just get in the backup car and tow your own car on a trailer.
好吧 假设你有一匹赛马 你肯定不会骑着它去安特里 对吧?
Well, if you have a racehorse, say,
你会把它放在马厩里
you don't ride it to Aintree, you put it in a horsebox.
而如果你有一辆珍贵的经典赛车
If you have a valuable classic racing car, you take it
你肯定会用拖车将它带到赛车场
to the racetrack on a trailer.
这就是我在做的事情
That's what I'm doing.
我要带着我珍贵的汽车 去参加下一场活动
I'm taking my valuable car to the next event.
好吧 我不想无礼 老兄
I don't want to be rude, old chap,
但你把整趟旅行 搞得一团糟 不是吗?
but you're making a complete hash of this.
我最感兴趣的是…
The thing I'm most interested in is
克罗斯利到底损伤有多严重 以至于你开着一辆
how bad must the Crosley have been for you to get into a car
侧面写着“奶♥子♥和啤酒”的车?
with "Titties 'n' Beer" written on the side of it?
好吧 你这个观点很有道理 我确实思考良久
Well, it's a very good point and I did give it a great deal of thought.
但我决定…
I've decided
我能承受得住
I can deal with it.
经过漫长的车程 我们终于到达了克拉科夫
After a long drive, we eventually arrived in Krakow.
事实证明 它是欧洲绝对的瑰宝之一
Which it turns out is one of Europe's absolute gems.
这可能是世界上最有文化的地方之一
One of the most cultured places probably in the world.
是的
Yeah.
我肯定不想开着一辆
I wouldn't want to arrive here in a car that says "Titties 'n' Beer".
侧面写着“奶♥子♥和啤酒”的车来这里 这一点毫无疑问
That's for sure.
艺术、音乐、建筑、“奶♥子♥和啤酒”
Art, music, architecture, titties and beer.
这一切我已知悉 谢谢
I'm aware of all this, thank you.
拜托不要东张西望
Please don't let that woman look round.
好吧 我就佯装在挠我的脸 假装我在沉思
I'll pretend I'm scratching my face because I'm in deep thought.
我们在波兰一直有不少粉丝
We've always had quite a few fans in Poland.
但我盼着我们的人气 最好已经逐渐褪去了
I was hoping that our popularity had faded.
然而 可悲的是…
Sadly however...
嘿 詹姆斯先生 -你好
Hello.
令人欣慰的是 我们很快就下车了
Mercifully, we were soon able
因为杰里米很急切地想参观
to leave the cars because Jeremy was keen
他认为的世界上最好的东西
to visit what he said was the best thing in the world.
你好 我们可以买♥♥三张票吗? -好 当然可以
Hello. Can we have 3 tickets? - Yes.
蜡像馆 克拉科夫
我们到了 真好 -谢谢
There we are. Lovely.
我从没来过蜡像馆
I've never been to a waxworks museum.
哈蒙德以这样的方式 第一次参观蜡像馆 真是再好不过了
And what a way it was for Hammond to pop his waxwork cherry.
有个…
Oh, there's a...
詹姆斯 你这也太…别笑了
James, that's really cruel. Stop it.
负责管理这个地方的人会过来的 这会让他们非常伤心
The people who run the place will be bloody hurt.
好吧 这不好笑 -对 没错
OK, it's not funny. - No, it's not.
他肯定是在讲一个大新闻 不是吗?
He is pushing out a whopper.
他肯定是在拉一顿 既丰盛又结实的早餐
He is definitely shifting a big sturdy breakfast.
老天爷啊!
Good lord!
我都不知道你能那样站着…
I didn't know you could stand...
“一个国家 一个民族… 抱歉 我后仰倒下了”
"I'd like ein Volk... Oh, I'm sorry, I've fallen over backwards."
他为什么身子要歪着?什么?
Why is he leaning...
我从来没见过他这样系领带
I've never seen him with his tie like that.
一般来说 他应该衣着得体才对
He was very smartly dressed as a general rule.
我认为这是故意的恶劣对待
I think this has been willfully treated poorly.
是的
我在波兰看到了很多精彩的事情
I'm seeing brilliant things in Poland.
这到底是什么鬼?
What the bloody hell is that?
我的老天爷啊
Good Lord!
我们知道他是谁 因为墙上的符号♥能帮助我们判断
We know what it is because we've got the helpful symbol on the wall.
看过所有的流行偶像之后…
Having seen all the pop icons,
我们进入了一个 我们认为是汽车区的地方
we moved into what we assumed was a motoring area.
这是你吗?
Is it you?
不 不是的
No, it's not.
但写着是你
It is, it's you.
是西尔维斯特史泰龙 -我还以为是你
It's Sylvester Stallone. - I thought it was you.
猜猜这是谁?
Guess who it is.
Erm...
乔治拉扎贝?我不知道
George Lazen... I don't know.
罗伯特德尼罗
这是…什么?
Is it, bollocks!
这到底是谁?
Who the hell's that?
是凯拉奈特莉吗? -我觉得是
Is that Keira Knightley? - I think it is.
这一点都不像凯拉
That's not even an approximation of Keira.
我倒是很愿意看到凯拉奈特莉在这里
I would love to see Keira Knightley
站在这个旁边
standing next to that.
我倒是很愿意看到 凯拉奈特莉真人在克拉科夫闲逛
I'd like to see the real Keira Knightley walking around Krakow.
因为没有人会去索要签名 他们会说:“那才不是凯拉
Nobody would ask for her autograph. They'd say: "That's not Keira Knightley.
“长得一点都不像她”
It looks nothing like her."
然后 在可能是也可能不是 神秘博士的区域待了一会儿之后
After what may or not may have been the Doctor Who zone,
我们进入了一个非常神秘的区域
we entered an area of great mystery.
恐怖的树林
Spooky woods.
有些装饰非常不错
Some of the decoration is tremendous.
除了蜡像 其它都挺好的
Everything is good, apart from the waxworks.
詹姆斯梅
James May!
瑞安雷诺兹
Ryan Reynolds?
那是保罗沃克
That's Paul Walker. - Oh.
然后 在一个放着 可能是猫王的房♥间里…
In a room containing what was probably Elvis Presley...
我的老天爷啊 -是啊
Oh, for heaven's sake!
尼格尔曼塞尔
Nigel Mansell.
但这不是他吧 是吗?
It isn't though, is it?
他留着与眉毛♥相♥配的小胡子
His mustache matches his eyebrows.
就是他
It is.
他们为什么要放… -但为什么要放尼格尔曼塞尔?
Why have Nigel Mansell?
为什么不放刘易斯汉密尔顿?
Why not Lewis Hamilton?
这个参考有点过时了
The reference is a bit out of date.
不 -我是说 保佑他 但是…
Bless him, but...
兰多诺里斯
Lando Norris.
不 -乔治…拉塞尔
George Russell.
我对此真的很生气
I'm really annoyed about this.
詹姆斯 并不是说这尊蜡像不好
It isn't that it's not very good,
而是说这压根就是错误的主题
it's the wrong subject.
然后我灵机一动
I then had a brainwave.
我要把它偷走
I'm going to steal it.
如果我们把他带走 蜡像馆就只能把他替换掉 不是吗?
If we take him away, they'll be forced to replace it.
用刘易斯汉密尔顿替换
With Lewis Hamilton.
好吧 我这么跟你们说吧
Let me put it this way.
要到达斯洛文尼亚 我们还有很长的路要走
We've got many miles to get to Slovenia
而你的车差得要命 -是的
and you're driving a terrible car.
如果我们带上他… -怎样?
If we had this with us... - Yeah?
…会让我们振作起来
It'd cheer us up.
它会让我们振作起来
It would cheer us up.
每当你情绪低落时
Every time you're feeling low,
有时“奶♥子♥和啤酒”表现得 有点差劲时
sometimes Titties 'n' Beer was being a bit badly behaved,
你只需要…看看你的后视镜
you'd just have to look in your rear wing mirror
在我的车座上…
and there in my passenger seat...
是一个长得有点像尼格尔曼塞尔的人
Is someone who looks a bit like Nigel Mansell.
它这…
好了
Right.
好了 我们要去… -不 等等
We're off to... - No, wait.
他是跟我们一起参加公路之旅的 -用伯明翰口音
If we all... - He's doing the talk.
你来自伯明翰
Do the Birmingham accent. You're from Birmingham.
“我喜欢 这里面我看够了 我们去外面开车吧”
"I've had enough of this. Let's have a drive outside."
我们带你出去 -“谢谢你们带我一起去
Alright, Nigel, we'll take you out. "Thanks for bringing me with you, lads.
“我真的很喜欢参观博物馆”
I really enjoyed the look around the museum.
我只是… -“恰好是我想看的
Just what I wanted to see.
“我看过伦敦的那个蜡像馆 不如这个好 对吧?
That one in London, it's not as good as this, is it?
“我今天下午要去赛车
I'm doing some racing this afternoon.
“我已经穿好衣服准备好了
I'm dressed and ready.
“小心别让我的脑袋撞上横梁
Mind my 'ead on this beam.
“糟糕 撞上了
Oh, bugger, I knocked it.
“回头见 保罗沃克 兄弟”
I'll see you later, Paul Walker, mate."
继续走
Keep going!
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表