剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Meat!
这些都是冷冻的 -肉没事的
Well, it'll all be frozen, wouldn't it? -Yeah, the meat'll be fine.
我们可以生火 -我们得生火
We can light a fire. -Yeah, we need to get the fire lit.
拿着 -你还在烤肋骨吗?
Hold -Are you still going on about your ribs?
哇哦 看看这个
Hello! Look at this.
混♥蛋♥ -你个大蠢蛋
Oh, bollocks. -You massive tit.
你把肉掉地上了?
What, did he dropped it?
但没关系
Yeah, but it doesn't matter.
耶!
Yeah!
肉肉
Meaty treat!
太香了 耶 -很香吧?
Oh, bloody hell, that's fabulous. -Isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
我们在荒野中进行了一次冒险
We've had a little adventure out in the wilderness.
没错 我们过着荒野的生活方式
It's true, we are living a wilderness lifestyle.
我们可能会吃到鲁道夫 其他那几头驯鹿叫什么来着?
But we could be eating Rudolph. And who are the other ones?
唐纳和闪电 其他的驯鹿叫什么来着?
Donner and Blitz, who were the other reindeers?
胃胀、阴囊、扯蛋
Flatulence, Ball Bag and Stingray.
史蒂夫、罗伯特
Steve. Robert.
鲁道夫?
Rudolph.
是的 -旋转烤肉、烤肉串
Yeah. -Donner and Kebab.
赡养费 -哪里有叫“赡养费”的驯鹿?
Alimony. -There wasn't one called Alimony!
鲍伯
Bob.
阿比斯库萨米 游客中心
各位
Guys?
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
“这间草皮小屋是营地的中心部分
This turf hut is the central part of the camp.
“这其中之一是...” 我们昨晚睡在了博物馆展览中
One of these was all, it's a, we've slept in a museum exhibit.
有一家礼品店
There's a gift shop.
萨米 手工艺品
天啊 他们几乎没有... -在抚摸...
Jesus.They've got little... -There's a petting...
他们在抚摸驯鹿
They're petting reindeers.
他们不知道... -不会的 他们不知道
Now, wait, they don't know... -No, they think...
...我们整晚都睡在里面 -我没穿裤子!
...that we've been in there all night. -I haven't got any trousers on.
我可以建议你穿上裤子吗?
Might I suggest you go and put some trousers on.
好的 -收拾行装
Yeah. -We can pack up.
因为我要悄悄溜回车里
'Cause what I'm going to do is sidle back to the cars.
我很喜欢看这间小屋
Oh, I enjoyed looking at the hut.
是啊! -你喜欢吗?
Yeah. -Did you?
这屋子挺有意思的 哈蒙德
That was interesting, I think, Hammond.
非常好看 -值得参观10到15分钟的时间是吧?
Yeah, a really good look. -Well worth 10 or 15 minutes of your time, isn't it?
话说回来 我们自以为在荒野之中...
Again, we thought we were in the wilderness.
哈蒙德!
Hammond!
我只能想出来 这可能是某种怪异的天气事件
I can only imagine it's some sort of freak weather event,
一缕寒气袭来 但是... 咱们仨的车都有可能被击中
like a shaft of cold that...I mean, it could have hit any of us.
但偏偏就击中了你的
But it's hit you.
如果被其中一个冰爆击中
Now, if you get hit by one of those blasts of ice
随机击中...但是... -是你干的吧
round these parts, it's a lucky... -You did this!
就因为我把你的钥匙 放在冰里 所以你就把我的整辆车都...
Because I put your keys in ice, you put my entire car...
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
慢慢地弄 同时全程伴有坏笑
Slowly and whilst grinning.
对不起
Sorry.
不过很漂亮啊 不是吗?快看!
It's pretty, though, isn't it? Look!
这车没法开了
It's undrivable, is what it is.
眼下开不了而已 -这效果太震撼了
For now. -It's an incredible effect.
但等到六月份...
But by June...
你得帮我把车上的冰除掉
You are gonna help me get the ice off that car.
我会的...
I am.
但是 我绝对不干
And also, I'm not.
你觉得杰里米 会怎样解决我给他出的这个小难题?
What do you think Jeremy will do to solve the little conundrum I may have given him?
你觉得要等多久
How long will it be, do you think,
他就会说 “够了 我要放把火把车烧掉!”
before he says, 'Right, I'll set fire to it'?
半分钟吧?
Half a minute?
很好
This is good.
早上好
Morning.
这一辈子都弄不完
This is gonna take forever.
我烧得过火了
I've overdone it.
他还可以喋喋不休 说个没完 反正呼出的热气最后会
Well, he could just talk about it a lot 'cause all that hot air would eventually
把车上的冰融化 对吧?
melt the ice on the car, wouldn't it?
传统的萨米火
Traditional Sami fire extinguisher.
哈蒙德和我继续向东 穿过空旷的风景
Hammond and I headed further east through the empty landscape,
而我对于Evo的满血复活 还是目瞪口呆
with me still a bit dumbstruck about how the Evo had come back from the dead.
想想车前头撞得多狠
Think what happened to the front of this car.
前摆臂自己都向后弯曲了
The front wishbone was bent back on itself,
但看看现在
but here we are,
温度非常稳定
temperature absolutely stable,
方向盘稳如磐石
steering rock steady.
我根本不敢相信
I wouldn't have believed it.
假如我们拍的是 一个老式的黑白英国新闻短片
If we were in an old black-and-white British newsreel,
这辆车肯定会被描述为“勇敢的家伙”
it would be described as a plucky chap.
但这辆车不仅是勇敢 更是了不起
But it's more than a plucky chap. I mean, it's just incredible.
很快 我和理查德 即将抵达矿业小镇基律纳
Soon, Richard and I were nearing the mining town of Kiruna.
我对这地方了解不多 只知道
I don't know much about it apart from the fact that
这里拥有世界上最大的地下铁矿
it hosts the world's largest underground iron ore mine.
这表明这个小镇并不...漂亮?
Which suggests it's not pretty?
我也不指望能看到美丽的水上伯顿
I'm not expecting Bourton-on-the-Water.
确实是 同意
No. Agreed.
可话说回来 铁矿石非常重要
Then again, iron ore is very important
在历史上 瑞典的铁矿石
and Swedish iron ore was very significant
对英国工业革命的成功至关重要
to Britain's success in the Industrial Revolution.
历史讲座开讲了
History lecture.
达比家族研究出了焦炭炼铁工艺
And once the Darbys had worked out how to smelt iron with coke
替代了木炭冶炼 随后工业革命就开始蓬勃发展
rather than having to burn charcoal made from wood, we were away.
真实的历史比这复杂很多 我太过简化了
There's actually a bit more to it than that. That was an over-simplification.
但还是过于啰嗦了
And yet, still, somehow more than enough.
基律纳
最终 我们到达了小镇
Eventually, we arrived in the town itself.
肯定就是那里了 那个肯定就是矿场
That must be it. That must be the actual mine.
有一个好的方面
Well, one good thing,
因为这是小镇 还是一个务实的小镇
as this is a town, and it's a sort of practical town,
所以我们可以储备穿越荒野旅途中
we can stock up on all the stuff we might need to continue our journey
可能需要的各种东西
through the wilderness.
与此同时 在大北极
Meanwhile, back at Ice Station Zebra,
我终于有所进展
I was finally making progress.
火 毫无用处
Fire, no use at all.
锤子才是唯一的王道
Hammer, only thing that works.
动起来!
Movement!
要是我妈 她肯定会 看着车窗上的这个洞 然后说
See, my mother would look at that hole there in the window
“不错 能看清了 现在我们可以去上学了 杰里米!”
and go, 'Yes, that's clear. We can go to school now, Jeremy'.
好了
Yes.
我们出发
We are away.
在基律纳 我们找到了 世界上最有男子气概的商店
Over in Kiruna, we had found the most manly shop in the world.
好了 这个... -等等
Right, this... -Hang on.
不会吧!
No!
不愧是采矿小镇
That says mining town!
“你要采什么矿?”“铁矿!”
'What do you mine?' 'Iron-ore'.
那肯定是... -我要把我的车重新装起来
That must... -I'm going to put my car back together.
是我们缩小了 还是这里的人都比我们个头大?
That is...Have we shrunk or is everybody bigger than us here?
我不知道 -这是什么?
I dunno. -Yeah.
我没戴眼镜
I haven't got my glasses.
这是把斧头 -好吧
It's an ax. -Yeah.
等一下 这些好像是带索
Oh, hang on, these are like strops.
如果我们被困了 在荒野中确实有可能会被困
This is if we get stuck, which we could 'cause we're gonna be in the wilderness.
放轻松 -这些带索、绞盘之类的都用得上
Easy. -These are strops and winches and things.
拉紧带
A ratchet strap.
我们准备就绪了
And we are prepared.
生存物资采购完毕
With our survival shopping done,
于是我们去吃了一顿应得的美食
we went for a well-earned bite to eat.
有意思 我一般不喜欢画家 但有时...
It's funny, I don't generally go for pizzas, but sometimes...
你好啊
Oh, hello.
你成功了!
You made it.
干什么...
What?
你想吃披萨吗? -想吃
Would you like some pizza? -Yes.
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表