剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
It's just... it hurts your head,
这个地方的广阔和空旷
the bigness of this place, and the emptiness.
我觉得前面有一辆被毁了容的阿斯顿马丁...
I do believe it's a disfigured Aston Martin.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
同事们追上了我
My colleagues caught up with me
而我这辆闹鬼的车又开始作妖了
just as my haunted car started to play up... again.
变速箱再次失灵
I've lost gearbox.
现在开始哔哔作响了
Oh, now it's beeping!
车窗怎么打开了
Why have my windows opened?
怎么回事...我没动啊
Why have my... who... I didn't ask them.
我的车窗怎么打开了
Why have my windows opened?
它现在不光不服从我 而且还折磨我
It's actively disobeying and tormenting me now.
我的车自行决定打开车窗并剥夺我换档的能力
It's, uh, decided to open the windows, and take away the ability to change gear,
伴随着令人抓狂的哔哔声
accompanied by a maddening beep.
我认为我的车之所以发出哔哔声
I thought the beeping might be happening
是因为它觉得我的车顶没有固定牢靠
because the car didn't believe my roof was secured properly.
所以我把车停在路边 验证我的猜想是否正确
So, I pulled over to test my theory.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
还在响
It's still beeping!
这车的设计真是便捷 按一个按钮把车顶收起来
It's got a very convenient roof, you just press the button, and it goes down,
然后还得下车边跳边往下按
and then you have to get out and jump on it.
我确实听说人在沙漠里待久了就会被逼疯
They do say that people are driven mad in the desert after a while.
试试中间这块
What about in the middle? The bit in the middle.
真是个野小子
Such a yobbo.
别哔哔了 没关系的
Just stop beeping! It's all right!
你刚才是说 你觉得你可能在二档吗
Did you say you thought you might be in second gear?
我的车不愿意告诉我 可我觉得是二档
Well, it won't tell me what gear I'm in, but I think it's second, yes.
但如果我车速再快一点 车就会迅速过热
But if I go any faster, it overheats very quickly.
詹姆斯 我们再次面临两难的境地 不是吗
James, once again we face a dilemma, don't we?
要么以60公里的时速开到海边
We drive all the way to the coast at 38 miles an hour,
要么...不这样做
or... we don't.
容我稍稍思考一下
Let me think about that one for a bit.
我想也是
I've come to the same conclusion.
妥妥的俩混♥蛋♥
Absolute bastards.
距离首都还有320公里
There were still 200 miles to go to the capital.
詹姆斯和我在一座小镇歇脚
So James and I pulled over in a small town
与加油车汇合
to rendezvous with the fuel bowser.
然后有了意想不到的发现
And we got an unexpected bonus.
这是一条跑道 -是的
This is a runway. Yes.
我在想 也许...
I'm just thinking maybe...
趁着等哈蒙德的时候
while we're waiting for Hammond,
我们可以做点汽车节目该做的事
we could do some car stuff in our car programme.
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
我觉得可以来一场直线竞速赛
Well, I'm thinking of a drag race.
这主意可太妙了
Oh, what a good idea.
其实这还是挺有意思的
It'd be quite interesting, if you think about it.
我从一开始就在想这件事
And I have wanted to know actually since we set off.
你的车动力比我的强劲很多 你有...
You've got a lot more power than I have, haven't you? You've got...
我的动力更强劲 我有434匹马力 但我的车更沉
I've got more power. I've got 434, but I've got more weight.
你有434匹马力
You're 434 horsepower.
我有375匹 这辆车多重
I'm 375. How much does this weigh?
两吨♥
2 tons.
我的是1.6吨♥
Cos I'm 1.6.
是啊 -有意思
It'd be quite... -Interesting...
对屏幕前的各位来说 这是个有趣的实验
It'd be an interesting experiment, for the ladies and gentlemen.
没错
Yes.
欣然决定之后 我们向跑道尽头驶去
And so, with that decided, we headed to the end of the runway,
搭建了一些直线竞速赛的用具
erected some drag race paraphernalia,
然后准备出发
and prepared for the off.
好了 我需要做什么 运动模式 没错
Right, what do I need? Sport mode, yes!
牵引力控制系统也关了吧
Traction control, I think off.
我现在是手动模式 但由于我对这辆车的特殊改装
I'm in manual, but due to the unique way I've modified this car,
我无法更改任何程序设定
I'm unable to change any of the programs.
由于你对我这辆车的特殊填沙行为
Well, due to the unique way you filled my car with sand,
有几个按钮坏了 但现在搞定了
I have some trouble with the buttons, but I've got it now.
等一下 看看是谁来了
Wait a minute. Look who's here.
终结者3:机器的崛起
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
来得正是时候 -什么
Just in time. -What?
你来得正是时候 -干什么
Just in time. -What for?
直线竞速赛
Drag race.
我现在不适合参加直线竞速赛
I'm not really in a position to do a drag race.
熄火 -别别别
Turn it off. -Ah, no, no, no.
可使不得
That would be a poor move.
为什么
Why can't you turn it off?
有可能再也打不着了
It probably will never start again.
我们刚才差点就开始比赛了
You know we were on the verge of starting a very tense drag race?
你们看过《终结者3》吗
Have you seen Terminator 3?
多年来人们一直好奇
People have wondered for many years
天网是什么时候觉醒自我意识的
when would Skynet become fully self-aware.
没想到居然是你在毛里塔尼亚驾驶的阿斯顿马丁里
In an Aston Martin being driven by you in Mauritania,
谁都没料到
no one saw that coming.
如果这个白♥痴♥开始跟其他机器交流该怎么办
What if this idiot learns to communicate with other machines.
太蠢了 不是吗 -真是太蠢了
It is moronic, isn't it? -It's a moron!
呃 哈蒙德 -怎么了
Uh, Hammond, Hammond. -What?
那是什么
What's that?
那台雪地摩托怎么在这儿
What the bloody hell is that doing here?
那不是你的吗
Is that one of yours?
什么叫我的 -还能是谁的
What do you mean, one of mine? -Well...What else is it going to be?
它自动驾驶多久了
How long has it been going?
从它被放生开始
Since he let it loose.
那可是240公里之外 噢不
That was 150 miles away. Oh Jesus!
你把它放生到沙漠里了
You released it into the desert.
不会吧
What that, it's...
天啊
Jeez!
全都怪你 -什么
That was your fault. -What?
那是你的雪地摩托 撒哈拉没有这玩意
Well, it was your snowmobile. They aren't any others in the Sahara.
我怎么能料到
I can't possibly have predicted that it would hit the fuel bowser.
它会从240公里开外精准击中加油车
From 150 miles away.
你把它放生了 -是它自己挣脱的
You released it into the wild. -I didn't release it. It escaped!
威尔曼先生让我们规矩一点 -是的
We were told to behave ourselves. -Yes.
我觉得我们该走了
I think we should depart.
是的 我们该走了
Yeah, we should go. Um...
现在吗 -没错
Fairly quickly? -Yes.
拜托请换档
Please change gear.
现在可以换档了
Change gear now.
现在是时候了 现在...就是现在
Now! Now is the time. It's-now is the time.
别跟我争 现在是换档的时候了
Don't argue with me. Now is the time to change gear!
詹姆斯和我大步流星地赶着路
James and I covered ground at a brisk pace,
尽量远离刚才的爆♥炸♥现场
putting as much distance between us and the explosion as possible.
很快我们就沉浸在了
And soon we became consumed
周围环境的凄凉之美中
by the stark beauty of our surroundings.
这里的景色 尤其是那一侧
The view on both sides, especially that side,
太壮观了
is spectacular.
简直就像雪丘一样
It's almost like snow dunes,
沙子是如此洁白
the sand is so pale.
非常梦幻
It's fantastic.
我的车显示温度已经降到37度了
My temperature has plummeted to 37.
是的 我的降到38度了
Oh yes, I'm down to 38.
"冷"得恰到好处
Wow! That's positively chilly.
终于 杰里米和我到达了首都
Eventually, Jeremy and I arrived in the capital city,
事实很快证明 我们在这里
where it soon became clear that we aren't as well known
并不像在世界其他地方那样出名
as we are in other parts of the world.
理查德
Richard!
有人刚刚喊我理查德
Somebody just called me "Richard."
如果那名年轻人想看真理查德的话
If the young man wanted to see the real Richard,
他还要等上很久
he'd be waiting a long while,
毕竟哈蒙德跟终结者处得很不愉快
given how Hammond and the Terminator were getting on.
醒一醒 你个混♥蛋♥
Come back. Work, you twat.
我们就不能...我知道变速箱在你身上
Can we not just-OK, it's your gearbox.
但能不能把它视作是我们的变速箱
Can we think of it as our gearbox?
我们共用一个变速箱
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表