剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Right, are we ready? -Feet.
开始了
Here we go.
我在没求助挖掘机驾驶员的情况下 布置好了线缆
Once I'd rigged up the cables with no help at all from the digger drivers,
给他们的老板付了钱...
and paid their boss...
"一万乌吉亚
Ten thousand MRU's.
"克拉克森勋爵"
Lord Clarkson.
恐怕我没有支票保付卡
I don't have a check guarantee card, I'm afraid,
但放心吧 我可是有捷豹的人
but it's OK, because I have a "Jaaaag".
然后我向同事们解释了 整个装置的布置
I then explained the setup to my colleagues.
所以 我开车过去 对吗 -对
So, I drive over there, yeah? -Yeah.
然后那台挖掘机里的小伙子 将会向前行驶
And then the chap in that digger is going to drive forwards
与我下山保持相同速度
at the same speed I'm driving down the hill.
然后那些滑轮... -对
And then, those pulleys. -Yes.
他可以左右摆动这支机械臂
He can swing this arm.
如果我下坡过程中需要改变方向
So, as I perhaps change direction as I go down the slope,
找出一条路时 你们需要告诉他
picking out a route, you'll need to tell him
向左或者向右摆动
to swing it right or left. So...
他会说英语吗 -什么
Does he speak English? -What?
他会... -不会
Does he... -No.
他们都是毛里塔尼亚人 但会说阿语和法语
They're all actually Mauritanian, but they speak Arabic and French.
好的 -阿语没戏
Arabic? No.
法语 -法语 全靠我了
French? -French. I'm your man.
后盾搞定之后 我爬上了车
With my back-up sorted, I climbed aboard.
你要挂档下去还是空档下去
Are you going to go down in gear or in neutral?
我得开车 不是吗我得挂一档
I've got to drive, haven't I? I need to be in first.
好了 我们准备好了吗
Right, are we ready?
放心交给我们吧 我们会帮你看好的 我们支持你
Stand on us, we'll see you right. You have our support.
天啊
Jesus.
向左 -左一点点
Little bit of left.
左一点点
Bit of left.
你很接近...你正在驶下悬崖
You're very close to the... you're driving off a cliff.
我看不...但好处是
But the good thing is,
由于我的Stratos聚光灯组 我看不到眼前
due to my Stratos spotlights,, I can't see that.
好吧
OK.
我才意识到我要怎么下去 并不喜欢这样
I can now see what I've got to do for the first time. Don't like this.
说实话 我真不喜欢这样
Actually, really don't like this.
我得向左走
I need to go left.
麻烦让他把机械臂往左挥
If you can ask him to swing his arm left.
把机械臂往左挥 马上通知
Swing his arm left. On it.
我可不想掉进那条沟壑里
'Cause I don't want to go down that gully.
(法语)请 非常
S'il vous plaît, beaucoup...
...左
left.
(法语)右
Droite.
哈蒙德 不管你刚才比划了啥 效果还不错
Whatever you mimed, Hammond, wasn't bad.
拜托 转向啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on, turn, turn, turn, you bastard.
好的 往左
Come left, come left.
往左啊 我的小山羊汽车
Come left, my little mountain goat of a car.
这样好多了 -笔直向前
That's better. -All straightened.
天啊 我在干什么
Christ, what am I doing?
到达这个位置之后 我认为剩下的路
I'd now reached a point where I reckoned I could go the rest of the way
完全可以靠我自己的动力
under my own steam.
这不是很实用的日常解决方案吧
It's not a practical, everyday kind of solution, is it?
速度不算快 -没错
It's not quick. -No.
而且还得准备几台挖掘机 -是啊
And you need a couple of spare diggers. -Yeah.
好的 我开始了
OK, here I go.
天啊 我的妈呀
Ooh, God, struth.
我在侧着走
I'm going sideways.
笔直向前
Straighten out!
好了 速度和动力
OK. Speed and power!
我上路了
I'm on a road! I'm on a road!
哈蒙德和梅 现在轮到你们了
Hammond and May, your turn now.
真的很简单 一点也不可怕
It's really easy, not frightening at all.
但是 在我们与杰里米汇合之前
Before we could join Jeremy, though, we had to make sure
我们得先确保 珍贵的重达九吨♥的油罐车安全驶下悬崖
that our precious nine-tonne fuel tanker got down safely.
如果你必须将一辆油罐车驶下悬崖
If you had to lower a fuel tanker down a cliff,
那么在他们两人中 你最不想让谁牵头
which two human beings would you least like to be in charge?
我们是百分之一百万的确定
Are we one million percent sure
这样做是安全的吗 -说实话 到不了百分之一百万
this is going to be safe? Not a million percent, to be honest.
即便杰里米坐在那辆捷豹里 也没这辆油罐车重
This is heavier than the Jag, though, even with him in it.
好了 送油罐车下去吧
Right, send it down.
不行 太多了 -太多了 回来 回来一点
Too much. Back a bit.
完球
Ballocks!
天啊
Oh dear
这声音太可怕了
That noise is horrible.
路程过半后 司机请求释放线缆
At the halfway point, the driver asked us to release the cables
这样一来 剩余的下降路线 他可以靠自己来驾驶
so he could do the rest of the drop on his own.
好吧 我知道油罐车里的那个人 是什么感觉
OK, I know what it feels like for that man in that fuel tanker.
菊花一紧
Bottom loosening.
我们必须尽力向左打方向
I think we need a bit of serious left-hand down
才能避免杰里米刚才遇到的问题
if he's going to avoid the problem that Jeremy had,
因为他不能往那个方向走太多
'cause he mustn't go too far that way.
他需要...尽快开始向左转
He needs to start going left as soon as he can.
詹姆斯 现在我们是第一次
James, now that we've moved down the hill a bit further
往山下走了一点... -怎么了
for the first time. -Yeah?
你看到我看到的东西了吗在那边
Have you seen what I've seen over there?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不好了
Oh, no.
先生们 加油车下山了
Gentlemen, the fuel bowser is down.
虽说卡住了 但确实下来了
It's stuck, but it's down.
兄弟们 好消息
Guys, good news.
它很接近山脚下了 而且好消息是不会爆♥炸♥
He's made it just about to the bottom. It's not going to blow up, which is good.
而且前保险杠掉落
And the front bumper has come off,
我觉得这一幕放在预告片里 会非常好看
which I think's going to work quite well as something in the trailer.
了不起
That's amazing.
真的...太叹为观止了
It is really really... That was proper impressive.
另一个境界 而且没爆♥炸♥ 一点都没
Something else. But, I mean, it's just... And it's no explosion, nothing.
你们怎么下来的 -我们顺着路开下来的
How did you get down? -Oh, we came on the road.
你是说... -没错
Are you telling me...
说实话 实在太意外了 路就在施工场地后边
I'm not going to lie. It was quite a surprise. It's behind the building site.
他们是在修路 所以有挖掘机
That's why they've got those diggers and things over there.
他们一直在修路 -但他们修完了 一路修到了顶部
They've been building a road. -They've just got to the top.
修的很平整 -很不错
It's a nice road. -It's lovely.
人齐了 大家都很高兴 很安全 -我不高兴
We're all here. Everybody's happy. -I'm not happy.
所有的车都下来了
All the cars came down
我坐着这个从那里下来的 那里 -是的
I came down there. I came down that, in that. Yes, well.
说实话 我们刚才很轻松 是一条新修的公路
That was pretty easy. It's a new road.
很漂亮 是沥青路面 边缘还有一点沙子
It's lovely. Fresh tarmac, a little sand on the very edges.
随着夕阳西下 以及车轮下的沥青路面
With the sun setting and tarmac beneath our wheels,
我们决定在天黑之前尽可能多赶赶路
we decided to knock off as many miles as possible before dark.
在白天的时候天气像蒸笼一样 但现在...
I'll admit that in the day, it is a bit toasty warm, but now...
刚刚过了七点
It's just gone seven o'clock.
刚刚日落西山
The sun has just gone down behind the hill there.
温度只有38度 太令人高兴了
This is absolutely delightful. A mere 38 degrees.
夜幕降临 我们把车停在路边安营扎寨
As night fell, we pulled off the road to make camp,
詹姆斯和我认为威尔曼先生 肯定在后备货车里放了一些豪华帐篷
with James and I assuming Mr Wilman had put some luxury tents in the backup van.
我正在努力回忆 我以前有没有像今晚这样烦躁过
I'm trying to remember if I've ever been as irritated as this.
太简陋了
It's pretty poor.
这...就这破条件 哪怕是童子军也会拒绝的
This is... Even a boy scout would say no to that.
这些帐篷他是从哪弄的
Where's he got them from?
他是不是在格拉斯顿伯里音乐节结束后随手拿的
Did he go to Glastonbury the day after it finished and just helped himself?
但我不能...我有...我已经63岁了
But I can't... I mean, I'm 63 years old.
我连我的膝盖都碰不到 更别说脚指了
I can barely touch my knees, leave alone my toes.
就这帐篷我早上起来怎么穿衣服
How does he think I'm going to get dressed in that in the morning?
你知道什么让我更烦躁吗
And do you know what's doubly irritating?
不知道 你说吧
No, but go on.
哈蒙德的帐篷好多了 -好太多了
Hammond's tent is better. -It's much better.
明知道六米开外的哈蒙德
I'm never going to be able to get to sleep
睡得比我舒服 这让我怎么睡得着
knowing that Hammond is having a better time 20 feet away.
我不想要这样的帐篷
I do not need a tent like that.
咱先不说其他 这帐篷是半透明的
It's translucent apart from anything else.
威尔曼先生是不是走进商店里说 "哪个帐篷最便宜"
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表