剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
情况简报 我们已经出发了15分钟
OK, sitrep. We've done 15 minutes of travel
只有两辆车正常行驶
and two of us are still moving.
幸运的是 我很快找到了问题所在
Mercifully, I worked out what was wrong quite quickly.
我之前以为这些液体是冷却液
This fluid that I thought was coolant from the engine
它们沸腾后溢出
that had boiled over and come out
但其实不是冷却液
isn't engine coolant.
而是转向助力油 是从这里流出来的
It's power steering fluid. It's come out of there.
沸腾的原因是发动机舱里太热了
That just got hot and boiled because it was so hot in the engine bay.
我急需散热
I need to get heat out.
对了 威尔曼先生的备用货车
Right, Mr Wilman's backup van.
里面肯定有工具
There must be tools.
开玩笑吗 我希望用不到这个
Really? God, I hope I don't need that.
慢着 这个行吗
Oh, hang on. Tools?
好了
Right.
这样做让我很痛苦 撬在你身 伤在我心
Oh. Oh, that's causing me pain. It hurts me more than you.
好了
There.
一定要启动啊
Please start.
太好了 给足了你空气
Yes. And I've given you air.
还有一件事我可以做 帮助冷却发动机
There was one other thing I could do to help cool the engine,
但其痛苦程度难以想象
but it was unimaginable.
我不想这样做 但我不得不
I don't want to do it. I'm going to have to do it.
把暖风调大
Turn the heating up,
因为这样一来 会把发动机舱下的热空气吸出来
because that will actually pull hot air out from under the engine bay
送到我这里
and deliver it to me.
现在热起来了
Oh, yeah, that is hot now.
镜头转向前方
Up ahead,
这里指Top Gear北极特辑
上一次如此孤独 还是和詹姆斯在北极
I hadn't felt this alone since James and I drove to the North Pole.
毛里塔尼亚空无一人
Mauritania is empty.
入眼之处 尽是荒芜
Totally empty. Look at it.
荒无人烟
No one comes here.
当我们拿到拍摄许可证时 许可证编号♥是58
When we got the filming permit, it was number 58.
这是毛里塔尼亚自1960年以来
The 58th filming permit
签发的第58张拍摄许可证
this country has issued since 1960.
那可是63年啊
That's 63 years.
这么长时间 只签发了58张拍摄许可证
They've only issued 58 filming permits.
哈蒙德 你回来了
Hammond, you're back.
我在引擎盖上打了孔 开着暖风在跑
Made holes in the bonnet and I'm running with the heater on.
我命不久矣
I don't have long to live.
那可不怎么样
Ooh, I don't fancy that.
我们带着"自热锅"同事继续前行
We continued onwards with our boil-in-the-bag colleague
直到三台口渴的引擎需要加油
until our thirsty engines needed petrol.
由于撒哈拉没多少加油站
Which, because the Sahara doesn't have many service stations,
我们只能靠威尔曼先生提供的加油车了
meant pulling over at a fuel bowser that Mr Wilman had provided.
你怎么已经湿成这个样子了
How have you got yourself in that state?
因为出汗 我们都有了安全带的印子
We got... we got seatbelt marks.
我可是在蒸锅里啊 -天啊
I'm in an Aga. Literally an Aga. -Oh dear.
我能跟你俩说句话吗
Can I just have a word with you two?
什么
What?
说什么
What?
伙计们 我们出发之前
Chaps, before we set off, Mr Wilman said,
威尔曼先生问我能否...
could we stage a,
能否人为上演一出事故
let's be honest, contrived accident? Yeah.
让油罐车爆♥炸♥
Where the fuel tanker blows up.
什么
The what?
他想让我们演那种"噢不 我们被困沙漠 没油了"的惊恐
Because he'll want us to have "oh, no, we're stuck in the desert "with no fuel" panics.
对 电视上的经典桥段 -没错
TV jeopardy. -There you go.
不 不是
No, no, no, no, no.
他想在预告片里放一组爆♥炸♥的镜头
He wants an explosion to put in the trailer of the show.
好吧 -我不同意
Oh, right. -I'd vote no to that.
我也不同意 -我也是
I would as well. -I'd vote no.
扯淡 -不 我不想炸飞它
That's cheese. -I don't want to blow it up.
但他想让我们这么做 -好吧
Plus he wants us to. -Right.
所以我们要用生命保护这辆车
So let's look after this with our lives.
这是我们最宝贵的东西了
It's the most precious thing we have.
好的 我加满了 梅
Right, I'm full. May?
怎么了 -轮到你加了
Yes? -She's all yours.
詹姆斯 你要去哪里
James, where are you going?
我正在量长度 这样就可以把它绕到车这里
I'm getting a length on so we can get it round here.
你们能不能按一下按钮...
Could you press the button to, um,
就在那下面 有一个... -好的 找到了
it's down there? It's got a little... -Oh, yeah, got it.
对 就是那里 -有一个油箱盖开关
Yeah, it's there. -It's there. -We can see that. -It's got a petrol pump on...
能按一下吗 -我们看到了
Can you press it? -Yeah.
是的 还要别的吗 -是的 你能按一下吗
Anything else? -Yeah, can you press it?
可以 我...然后... -能麻烦您按一下吗
Uh, I, yeah, I, I... -Would you press it, please?
我按了 -他确实按过了
I've done it. -He did press it.
你没按 -他按了
He didn't. -He did.
我真的按了
Apart from I did.
你没按 -我刚又按了一次
You didn't. -I just pressed it again.
请打开点火开关 再按一下 好吗
Could you turn the ignition on and press it, please?
这可是两件事啊
Oh, that means two things.
行了
There you go.
你刚才说得可真清楚
So, they're really good instructions.
我警告过你 詹姆斯 油枪可烫了
I warned you, James. It's the hottest thing in the...
从炙手可热的加油车那里加满油后 我们继续前进
Having filled up from the very toasty fuel bowser, we moved on.
很快 我们就遇到了第一个重大的地形问题
And pretty soon, we encountered our first big geological problem.
伙计们 我有点不安
Chaps, I'm a little bit unnerved by that...
眼前的峭壁无边无际
endless cliff face in front of us.
根本看不到尽头
I mean, there is no end in sight.
那座山脉一眼望不到尽头
There is no end in sight of that mountain range.
完蛋
Bugger.
既然有人费心开辟这条路
If somebody's gone to the bother of making this track,
为什么不开辟一条 通往悬崖底部的路呢
they wouldn't just build a track to the bottom of the cliff, would they?
很快 我们就明白为什么会有路了
Soon, we found out why there was a track.
为什么会有人在撒哈拉沙漠的中部
Why the bloody hell would somebody build a tunnel
修建一条隧♥道♥呢
in the middle of the Sahara Desert?
可能是某种可怕物质的矿场
Probably a mine for something scary.
开采什么 灰尘吗 -哈蒙德 里面没什么可怕的
Mining what, though? Dust? Hammond, there'll be nothing scary in it.
嘿詹姆斯 我们可以在这里举♥行♥比赛
Hey! James, we could have a race down here.
这主意太棒了 我一点都不想参加
That's an excellent idea and I don't want to take part.
你们不觉得这是个好主意吗
Don't you think that's a good idea?
有谁在撞上...之前 达到的车速最高
Who can reach the highest speed and then brake before hitting...
哦对 你参加不了
Oh, no, you can't do that.
糟糕兄弟们 别动
Oh shit! Shit! Guys stop.
咋了
What?
有蝙蝠
They're bats.
有很多蝙蝠 出去吧 大家伙 -我害怕蝙蝠
There's a lot of bats. Out. Out now, everybody out.
蝙蝠并不危险
Bats aren't dangerous.
蝙蝠不危险?...你以为是史酷比狗啊
Bats aren't... That's just... You're thinking of Scooby-Doo.
你们听说过埃博拉吗 -听说过
Yes.
患病后眼睛 鼻子都会出血
You bleed from your eyes, your nose,
身体上所有孔洞全都会出血 -是的
all your orifices,-all of them. -Yes
然后很快就会死亡 -是的
And then you die quickly. -Yes.
但你还有足够的时间 让家人赶到你的床边
But just enough time for your family to get to your bedside
然后你就会爆♥炸♥ 让家人沐浴在你被感染的血液中
and then you explode, showering them with infected blood.
大多数专家认为埃博拉病毒携带于西非的蝙蝠身上
Most experts agree it lives in bats in West Africa.
而我们就在西非
And we're in West Africa.
但我们现在有一个问题
But we now have a problem.
并没有 因为我们不进隧♥道♥
Not really. We don't go in the tunnel.
不 我们必须进隧♥道♥
Well, no, we have to go in the tunnel.
我们必须进入隧♥道♥ 而且必须开得非常快
We have to go in the tunnel and we have to drive incredibly quickly.
不开快 -是的
No, not incredibly quickly.
开快会把东西扬起来 -你刚说病毒可能会在蝙蝠粪便里
You'll kick stuff up. It could be in bat guano, did you say?
可能会...是的... -那就是蝙蝠大便
It could be... Yeah, nobody... -That's bat poo.
是的 蝙蝠大便 -就在地面上
Yeah, bat poo. Which would be on the floor. Exactly.
你的车轮可能会把粪便扬起来
You'll kick it up with your wheels by going...
会被我们吸入体内 -我们一个一个来 飞速通过
One at a time. Incredibly quickly.
好的 车窗升起
Right, windows up.
空气再循环模式 这样一来会把车内的空气
Air on recirculation so it takes the air in the cabin
送回车内循环
and sends it back into the cabin.
我不想得埃博拉
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表