剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
波尔渡轮公♥司♥
观众朋友们 大家好 我们在波罗的海的一艘汽车渡轮上
Hello, viewers. You join us on a car ferry on the Baltic Sea,
位于波兰海岸附近
just off the coast of Poland.
我们之所以在这里 是因为我们即将开始一场
The reason we're here is because we're about to embark on a road trip
从未有人想到过的公路之旅
that no one's ever thought of doing.
没错 而且我们之所以要进行一次
The reason we're doing a road trip no one has
从未有人想到过的公路之旅
ever thought of doing before is...
是因为在这个时代 很难再去做
in these times, it's very difficult to do a road trip
别人已经想到的公路旅行了
that someone has thought of doing before.
是的 想想我们近年来 去过的所有地方
Yeah, if you think about all the places we've been to in recent years,
那些在我们去的时候还很稳定的地方
places that were stable when we were there,
如今已经不再稳定了
that aren't anymore.
莫桑比克、叙利亚、伊♥拉♥克♥
Mozambique. Syria. Iraq. Burma.
缅♥甸♥、乌克兰、俄♥罗♥斯♥
Ukraine. Russia.
我们都不能再回去了
We couldn't go back to any of them.
阿根廷也是 虽然是出于不同的原因
Or, for different reasons, Argentina.
没错 -土耳其也是
No. Or Turkey.
为什么我们不能去土耳其?
Why can't we go to Turkey?
因为我们被土耳其禁了
We're banned.
什么? -是的
Are we? - Yes.
但问题不仅仅出现在
But it's not just the places where we've been before,
我们之前去过的地方
that there is a problem.
没错 完全正确
No, absolutely right.
为了本剧 我们本来想 “我知道了 开车穿越撒哈拉沙漠”
For this show, we thought we'd drive across the Sahara.
不行 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥太多了
We can't - too much terrorism.
然后我们说
Then we said:
“那我们就追随
"Let's follow in the footsteps
“《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》的脚步 穿过西奈半岛”
of Lawrence of Arabia
不行 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥太多了
and go across the Sinai." We can't.
不行
Can't.
这为什么不行?
Why couldn't we do that?
因为必须经过印度 -这有问题吗?
You have to go through India. - Is that a problem?
有问题 因为印度禁了我 -没错 他被禁了
I'm banned from India. - Yes, he is. He is.
不管怎样 正因为所有这些原因
And anyway, it's because of all of that,
所以我们现在身处 波罗的海上的一艘汽车渡轮
that we find ourselves here, on a ferry, in the Baltic Sea.
是的 因为我们即将 开始一场2300公里的公路之旅
Yes, because we are about to undertake a 1,400-mile drive
起点在…其实 我们这里有地图 我把这张拽出来
from - I've got the map here actually, I'll fish this one out -
从格但斯克出发 也就是波罗的海沿岸的这个位置
from Gdańsk which is right up here on the Baltic, there,
然后一路南下 到达斯洛文尼亚的布莱德
and then we go all the way down here, to Bled, in Slovenia.
从来没有人这样走过
Nobody's done that ever,
从格但斯克到布莱德
Gdańsk to Bled.
决定了进行一次 别人没有走过的公路旅行之后
Having decided to do a road trip nobody's ever done before,
威尔曼先生插话说
Mr Wilman chimed in
“好的 但是你们必须驾驶
and said: "OK, but you've got to do it in cars that nobody
“从未有人在公路旅行中开过的车 来完成这趟公路之旅”
has ever used to do a road trip before."
在这方面 我是赢家
And on that front,- I'm the winner.
你可拉倒吧
You're so not.
《歌♥朗途》呈献
欧洲之旅
我是第一个下渡船的…
I was first to disembark from the ferry.
开着这辆车
In this.
一辆带有折叠式车顶的皮卡车
A pickup truck. With a folding roof.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I know.
敞篷皮卡车听起来有点像防弹茶巾
A convertible pick-up truck sounds like a bulletproof tea towel.
为什么要把这两种东西组合在一起?
Why would you put those two things together?
但这就是本次公路之旅的精髓所在
But that's what this game is about.
独一无二
Unique!
从来没有人这样做过
Nobody's ever done this.
就在此时 库伊拉德维尔来了
At this point, Cruella de Vil arrived.
什么?
What...
这是有史以来制♥造♥的 最不适合公路旅行的汽车
This is the most inappropriate road trip car ever made.
在你眼前的这辆车是 光冈里塞德
I give you the Mitsuoka Le-Seyde.
里塞德
恐怕这是有史以来制♥造♥的 最不妥的东西了吧
It's the most
不 那是你的看法
inappropriate thing ever made. - No, you say that,
这其实是天才之作
it's a work of genius.
因为光冈先生所做的
Because what Mr Mitsuoka did
是他从一辆 1990年代的日产西尔维娅
was he took the engine
也就是一辆普通的日本双门轿车上 取下了引擎
from a 1990s Nissan Silvia, an ordinary 2-Door Japanese saloon car
保持它们的原样 然后再装上这华丽耀眼的车身
kept them as they were and then fitted this flamboyant body.
是的 光冈先生服用了强效迷幻药 然后这辆车就诞生了
What Mr Mitsuoka did, was he took acid and this resulted.
兄弟 首先要说的是…
Mate, for one thing... - Yeah?
你说 -车轮
Wheels.
没错
Ah, yes.
后轮藏起来了 而前轮…
The ones at the back are hiding
相当于你在驾驶前面的车
and you're steering the car in front of you.
是的 -快看看
Yes. - Look at it.
我承认 这是一个机械方面的改动
That is a mechanical change, I admit.
这些车轮比它们应该在的位置 靠前了90厘米
These wheels are 3 feet in front of where they should be.
是的
还有其它的东西 看看这些喇叭
There are other things. Look at the horns.
快看看 想听听吗? -能响吗?
Check them out. Want to hear them?
当然能响了
Do they work? - Oh, yes.
我觉得我受不了 -准备好了?
I don't think I do. - Ready?
看起来像火车头的鸣笛
They look like something on top of a train in America.
准备好了? -好了
Ready? - Yes.
就这吗?
That's it?
这款车他生产了多少辆?
How many of these has he made?
几百辆 -太多了
Several hundred. - Too many.
我觉得他生产了大约五百辆
I think he made about 500 of them.
这款车的外观本来是 模仿梅赛德斯SSK
This was supposed to look like a Mercedes SSK.
然而它并不像
And yet it really doesn't.
相比之下 这辆车 反倒更像是梅赛德斯SSK
This looks more like a Mercedes SSK. - I disagree with you.
我不同意你的看法 -那艘船看起来更像梅赛德斯SSK
That ship looks more like a Mercedes SSK.
看 这些管子美得很 -才不是
This, look... There was a tremendous... - Wrong.
现在我们可以聊聊你的车了吗?
Can we move on to your car.
这辆车绝对是匠心独运
Utter brilliance, this.
我爱… -这是一辆SSR 我知道它是什么
An SSR, I know what it is.
的确是的
Yes, it is.
我从未开过这款车 老实说 我觉得不曾有人开过
I've never driven one, to be honest.
没错 没有人开过
I don't think anybody has. - No, nobody did.
设计SSR是为了 打造一款敞篷双座皮卡车
It was a convertible 2-seater pickup truck.
是的 -电动车顶
Electric roof.
车顶收进… -在这里 是的
The roof goes... - In there.
所以 这实际上 并不是一辆非常好的皮卡车
So it's not really a very good pickup truck.
作为一辆皮卡车 它不是很好
It's not very good as a pickup truck,
而作为一辆敞篷跑车 它就更差劲了
but it's very bad as a sportscar.
是的 很沉吗?
Heavy?
很沉 大约两吨♥
Yes, about 2 tons.
这… -没错
It's... - Yeah!
真是太可怕了 不是吗?
...absolutely hideous, isn't it?
不 这车太棒了 我超级喜欢
No worries, I love it.
然后我们推测 詹姆斯可能开的是什么车
We then speculated on what James might be using.
他讨厌被人说慢 对吧? -我知道他的确如此
He hates being called slow guy. - I know.
我觉得他会开一辆稍显优雅的车
I think he's going to be in something a bit snappy.
我觉得…可能类似于…
Something like...
兰博基尼LP 550 波尔伯尼特别版 两轮驱动
a Lamborghini LP550 Balboni special, 2-wheel drive,
但完美适合赛道 -是啊 可不嘛
but fully race prepped.
没错
Exactly.
格但斯克港
It then turned out
结果我们完全猜错了
that we were absolutely wrong.
我完全不知道那是什么车
I have no clue what that is.
他离这里有多远? -这是个好问题
How far away is he? - That's a good question.
那是什么车?
What is it?
说真的 我不知道那是什么车 -完全不知道
Genuinely, I don't know what that is. I've no idea.
你是刚从马戏团回来吗?
Have you just come from the circus?
这是什么 詹姆斯?
What is it, James?
我看到写着“克罗斯利” 但是… -看好了!
It says Crosley on it.
对此我深感抱歉
Sorry, but it's a very precious car
但这辆车非常珍贵 而且开始下雨了
and it's raining. I've got to put the roof up
我要把车顶像MX-5一样升起来 只需要几秒钟
but it goes up like an MX5, it takes a couple of seconds.
在行驶过程中也可以这样操作
You can do it on the move.
这是一辆1947年的 克罗斯利CC敞篷车
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表