剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I'm probably not gonna get either now,
特别是考虑到我的雪地摩托 可能撞进了了一座偏远的村庄
particularly if my snowmobile crashes into a remote village.
我们觉得船长最后肯定会赶上来
Assuming May would eventually catch up,
所以决定先行一步
we decided to press on.
但是 随着夜幕降临 我的马丁再次开始作妖
But, as darkness fell, my Aston began to play up. Again.
我又过热了
Er, I'm just overheating again.
我的车让我立即停车
I've been told to stop immediately by the car.
我好像没法挂到三档以上 所以转速太高了
I can't seem to get past third gear, so it's running at too high RPM.
好吧 哈蒙德
OK, Hammond. Um,
我真的一点儿忙也帮不上
there's literally nothing I can do about that.
不会吧 太遗憾了 但你说得对
No, that was a sigh, but you're right.
随着同事的尾灯消失在夜色中
As my colleague's taillights dissolved into the night,
我独自一人继续前行
I was left to trundle on... alone.
已经很晚了 而且我的车速 不能超过每小时32公里
Er, it's late and I can't go much more than 20 miles an hour.
变速箱失灵了 没法升档
The gearbox is failing. It won't shift up.
我卡在第二档了
I'm stuck in second.
而且只要我的转速超过 每分钟1500
And if I run it any higher than one and a half thousand RPM,
发动机就会过热
the engine overheats.
此外 我收到了车辆的警告
Also I'm getting warnings telling me check battery off switch,
让我检查电池 关闭开关 刹车故障 安全停车
brake failure, stop safely and my dashboard lights have gone out.
仪表盘的灯也灭了 又亮了
Oh, they've come back!
"急需保养SRS安全气囊
SRS airbag service urgent.
"翻车保护出现故障 需要进行DSC保养"
Rollover protect fault. DSC service required.
加油啊
Come on.
得带你去营地 稍微修理一下
Gonna get you to camp. Bit of work.
第二天早上 船长和我汇合了
The next morning, James and I were reunited.
天啊
Oh God.
我尿完了
Oh I'm empty.
早上好 梅 -早上好
Morning, May. -Morning.
你知道画面里少了什么吗
Have you seen what's missing from this picture?
知道
Yes.
我在他俩后面 他们领先我几公里
I am behind the other two. They're some miles ahead.
我会赶上他们的
I will find them,
但我现在要把车修好 否则寸步难行
but I can't go on any further, until I've sorted this car.
所以 我昨晚在这里小憩了一晚 因为我可以
So I kipped here last night, cos I can,
毕竟我有一家阿斯顿马丁酒店
cos I've got an Aston Martin hotel.
但这台阿斯顿马丁运转得不是很顺畅
But the Aston Martin bit isn't working very well.
现在的情况是 我出席了这款车的发布会
I did the launch of this car.
我记得刚发布的时候
I remember when they came out.
恰恰是汽车开始变得更加智能的时刻
It's from the exact point when cars started getting cleverer.
但智能程度还不够
But not clever enough.
通常而言 汽车上所有的电子部件
Normally everything on the car electric
都是通过独♥立♥的线路控制的
was controlled by a separate wire,
这种情况下 如果你只有一个喇叭 那还可以接受
which is OK when all you had was a horn.
但如今 所有部件 都是通过电子设备来操作的
But by this time, everything was worked with electronics,
所以他们把所有线路 合并成了一条巨大又智能的线路
so they combined them all into one gigantic, very clever wire
绕着全车走 连接不同的零件
that went all the way round the car and stopped off at all the different things.
汽车可以感知到一切 比如刹车 悬挂系统
And the car can feel everything, its brakes, its suspension,
这非常棒 但一旦感知不到的时候 就出问题了
which is great, until it can't feel them.
所以 如果车辆感觉不到变速箱了 就会停用变速箱
So if it can't feel its gearbox, it stops using its gearbox.
这里面的某个地方有东西短路了
Somewhere in there is one little thing that's just shorting across,
导致整个中♥央♥神经系统陷入瘫痪
and it's sending the whole of its central nervous system into meltdown.
出问题的可能是这里任何一处
And it could be anywhere in there.
而沙漠环境更是雪上加霜
What's made it worse, is the desert.
太烫了 到处都是石头和沙子
It's hot. Full of stones and sand.
太烫了 需要冷却一下
It's hot, so it needs cooling.
这前面是一个小小的散热器 一个很小的冷却器
Here is a little radiator at the front, tiny little cooler.
这是用来冷却变速箱的油 变速箱位于后部
That cools oil for the gearbox, which is right at the back.
有一颗石头穿透了散热器 打了一个洞
One of the stones has gone through the radiator, and made a hole.
导致油漏了出来 溅到了散热器前侧
That's allowed the oil to leak out and spread over the front of the radiator,
再与沙子混合 相当于在它面前砌了一堵砖墙
mingle with the sand and build a brick wall in front of itself.
因此 变速箱过热
So the gearbox is overheating.
这个问题 我或许能做些什么 但对于电子部件
That I could probably do something about, but as for the electronics,
我只能不断地寻找
I'm just gonna have to look
直到我找到一个可以修复的故障
until I can physically find a problem to mend.
经过一个小时的调整后 我重新上路了
After an hour of fettling, I got back on the road,
但这台马丁却完全没有修好
but the Aston was by no means mended.
车还在开 这是件好事 但我只有一档
I'm moving, which is good. But I've only got one gear
而且我不知道 是发动机还是哪里出了什么故障
and I've no idea what's happening to the engine or anything else
因为我的仪表都不起作用 温度什么的 全都不显示了
cos none of my gauges are working. Temperature, nothing.
所以车子不让我换档
That's why it's not letting me change gear.
车子没有给我任何信息 因为它自己没有收到任何信息
It's not giving me any information because it's not getting any information.
你好啊 加油车
Oh, hello. The fuel bowser.
我不知道我的车是不是还有油 但我还是加一点吧
Well, I've no idea if I've got any fuel, but I'll get some anyway.
我的仪表不显示
My gauge doesn't work.
看 -他来了
Oh, look. -Here he is.
你的车能动了 -是的 起码能动了
It's working! -Yes. More or less.
我要让它休息一下
I'm just gonna give it a rest.
你有几个档位 -一个
How many gears have you got? -One.
几档 -我不知道
I don't know.
真是糟糕透了 对了 加油
Absolute catastrophe. Right, fuel.
我都不知道我需不需要加油 -是的 我没有...
I've no idea if I need it. -I didn't have...
没有仪表 -仪表不显示了
You've no dials. -I've got nothing!
而且会发出这种声音 我不知道是怎么回事
It does that as well. I don't know what that is.
从来没听过007的马丁会发出这种声音
You never heard Bond's Aston sounding like that, did you?
听起来很棒
Sounds brilliant.
邦德 你刚才开得多快
How fast were you going, Bond?
"不知道 车速表坏了 我只有一个档位
"I don't know. Speedo were broken. I only had one gear."
你们知道吗 -什么
Do you know what? -What?
我们来这里三天了... -是的
We've been here three days. -Yeah.
我应该喝了有60升水 -肯定的
I must have drunk 60 litres of water. -Easy.
我一次都没尿过 而现在
I haven't peed once and now I think this has encouraged it.
我听着加油声来感觉了 我感觉要嘘嘘
I can feel one coming. I'm gonna go for a slash.
我得去尿一下 -我还没尿过
I haven't had a pee. -No, don't need it!
不 不需要 太阳已经把我们晒熟了 但是...
Well, the sun has boiled it all out of us. But...
其实是... 不 说实话 从来到这里...我还没尿过
But it's actually got-No, genuinely, I haven't had a pee since I got here.
我要去尿一下 -我要试一试 已经有一阵子了
Go and have one. I'm gonna try, because it's been a while.
我还是没有尿意
I definitely still don't want one.
摆好姿势几分钟之后
After a few minutes of assuming the position,
我们或多或少都取得了些成功
we finally had some sort of success.
你知道那种小便颜色的对照图表
You know you get those charts that tell you the colour of your pee.
根据尿的颜色告诉你健康状况 -怎么了
It tells you how healthy you are. -Yeah.
图表上根本没有我这种颜色
This colour's not on that chart.
这简直就是 一股热沙从牛奶吸管里流出
This is just a thin stream of hot sand falling through a milk straw.
我的更像是楼梯扶手
Mine's like a stair banister.
我甚至都可以拔丝 让它变成一块太妃糖
I could actually pull it, and it's made a toffee.
下周说不定还能再搞一次
Might do that again in another week.
我的车座太烫了
Ah! My seat is so hot.
点火开启 仪表盘关闭
Ignition on. Dashboard off.
可以了 有前进档么
That is working. Do I have drive?
是的 能用了
No, yes, I do.
怎么回事 -刚才是怎么回事...什么
What the...? What?
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
什么 怎么会...
What? Why would it...?
你为什么要把它绑在加油车上
Why did you tie it to the fuel bowser?
刚才咱俩在...
You and I were...
梅
May.
是你干的吗 -什么
What?
有人把这个绑在加油车上了
Well, somebody tied it to the fuel bowser.
如果加油车爆♥炸♥了怎么办
What if the fuel bowser had blown up?
我知道是怎么回事了
Oh, I know what that is.
这些怪异的气象条件 可以把四处飘荡的一小段带子
The freaky meteorological conditions can tangle up
缠绕起来 然后把它绑在物体上
a stray bit of strop blowing around, and tie it onto things.
这可是我的家啊
That's my home.
我没办法再把它装回去了
I can't put it back on.
摔碎了 -真不走运 我们走吧
Cos it's smashed. -What a rotten bit of luck. Let's go.
这意味着 我们将看到一辆穿越沙漠的阿斯顿马丁DB9
That means we're going to have to look at an Aston Martin DB9 driving through the desert
而不是伦敦出租...
and not...a Metrocab
这就是工作场合的霸凌
This is bullying in the workplace.
不是我 我刚才在撒尿... 好吧 不是尿
I didn't do it! I was having a piss. Well, it wasn't a piss.
我其实是从体内♥射♥出了一点巧克力糖
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表