剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
If it goes down, I'll swim for it, but we've gotta save the car.
想办法把这辆车拖出去
Find a way of dragging the car out.
把车连我一起都拖出去
If you drag the car out, I'll come with it.
这你...可以拖 -我想...
Have you, we got, you've got a tow. -Something I've...
是的 但我们不能开车靠近 用拖缆把它拖出来 对吧?
Yeah, but we can't get close enough to pull it out with your, with our cars, can we?
我可不敢开车靠近... -没错 我也不敢靠近 但是...
No, I'm not driving any nearer. -No, no, no, no, I'm not gonna go near, but...
不要开车靠近...
Don't drive any closer than there.
我们不准备开车靠近 所以拖缆的解决方案不行
We're not going to. So the tow rope is out.
但我有工具
But I have got tools.
先去想想我们有什么 -水已经漫到车灯中间了
Right, let's go and think what we've got. -That's halfway up the lights there.
对 没错 先去看看有什么工具
Yeah, okay, let's look at tools.
兄弟 我看过一个视频 别笑
Mate, I saw a video, don't laugh.
你知道我喜欢看一些营救
But you know I like sort of, you know, recovery
越野之类的东西 -是的
and off-roading and stuff? -Yes.
我有一次看过他们冰面营救
I was watching them do an ice recovery.
有一种办法可以做到
There's a way of doing this.
可以把树当作绞盘
You can use a tree as a winch.
詹姆斯 不要走开 我们马上回来
Don't go away, James. We'll be right back.
不会吧 我刚准备要去喝杯咖啡呢
Oh, no, I was gonna go for a coffee.
这是一次救援任务
This is a rescue mission.
我觉得有可能这辆车还能开起来
I reckon there's just a chance this could still go again,
除非发动机被水封死了
if it didn't hydraulic the engine.
但我们得把车弄出来 这...天啊
But we've gotta get it out. It's... Oh, God.
我觉得这辆车还没准备好报废
I don't believe it's ready to go.
它总能幸存
It's a survivor.
那么计划是什么?
So, what's the plan?
他有计划 但说实话我听不明白
Oh, he's got one. I don't understand it, I'm gonna be honest with you.
我在网上看到的
Saw this on the internet.
我打通了
I've gone through.
准备好了吗? -好了
Ready? -Yeah.
好了 你可以从这座桥上逃生
Right, you have a bridge to escape.
你准备什么时候说谢谢?
When are you gonna say 'thank you'?
好吧 但暂时还没成功呢
Well, it hasn't worked yet.
有没有什么办法 能让我们把车救出来 把他留在里头?
Is there a way we can get the car out but leave him there?
我觉得这就行了 -好了 梅
I reckon that's good. -Right. May?
给这根绳子好好打一个结 然后把它系在拖杆上
Give this a really good knot and attach it to the tow bar, yeah?
好的
Yeah, okay.
钩好了 -好了?
You're on. -Yes?
这就行了吗 哈蒙德? -是的
Is that it, Hammond? -Yeah.
建好了
It's built.
怎么?就是在洞里插根原木?
What? So it's just a log in a hole?
是的
Yep.
绑着另一根原木? -没错
Tied to another log? -Yep.
你觉得这就足以 拖出来一辆一吨♥半的车... -是的
And you reckon that's gonna be enough to pull a ton and a half of car that's... -Oh, yeah.
中间的圆木在转 -就应该是这样的
I think that log in the middle's turning. -Yeah, it's supposed to.
是吗? -那是绞盘
Oh, is it? -That's the winch.
中间的圆木旋转 把绳子绞起来
The log in the middle turns and winds in the rope.
哈蒙德 你知道吗? -起作用了
Actually, Hammond, you know what? -It's working.
起作用了
It's working!
我是真的惊呆了
I mean, I'm genuinely staggered,
因为...快看 好了 我们得把他救下来
'cause that is ice, but, yeah, look at that. Right, we've gotta get him off.
你能把原木架在那里和驾驶位之间吗?
Can you put the log between there and the driver's seat?
这样我就能从车门上爬过去 爬到安全的陆地上
And then I can climb across the door to the nice bit, onto the land.
他获救了
He is rescued.
好了 -谢谢
Right. -Thank you.
据你所知 发动机在水下吗?
Did the engine, as far as you know, go under water?
我觉得好像不在水下
I don't think it did.
我们得尽可能让发动机
So we've got to try and keep the engine
保持在水面之上
above water.
我们开始吧 -我们得开始动工了
Let's do it. -Let's just do it. We have got to just get cracking, seriously.
我们开始转绞盘
We started winching,
祈祷支撑车的那股力量 能够使发动机远离水面
praying that whatever was holding the car up would keep the engine out of the water.
这条绳子的破坏强度是多少?
What's the breaking strain of the rope?
我不知道 就是绳子而已
I don't know. It's just rope.
糟糕 沉进去了
Oh, shit, it's gone in!
车头进去了
The car's gone in at the front.
好吧
Okay.
从冰块边缘上掉下去了? -是的
It's dropped off the edge? -Yeah.
我们得快点 因为发动机泡在水里了
Right, we really have got a bit of a rush on now 'cause the engine's in the water.
好的
Okay.
它在动 快看! -是啊!
It's moving! Look! -It is!
水面上露出的车尾部分已经足够多了
Once the back of the car was far enough out,
这时候该执行我计划的下一步了
it was time for the next part of my plan.
像这样?
Like this?
哈蒙德? -是的 没错
Hammond? -Yeah, that's correct.
杰里米 你准备好了吗?
Jeremy, are you ready?
马上好
Two secs.
车在动 -绳子绷紧了
The car's moving! -It is under tension now.
车在动
The car's moving.
刹车灯!为什么刹车灯亮了?
Ooh, brake lights. Why have the brake lights just come on?
电路熔断了
Electrics. Fusing.
好了 詹姆斯 -嗯
Right. James? -Yeah?
你的发动机拖出来了
Your engine is out.
最大的问题是...
The biggest problem is,
车卡在了木头架上
it's stuck on the frame.
但鉴于车已经被拖出了冰洞
But, as it was now out of the hole,
我可以靠得很近 用上我的V8发动机
I could get close enough to use my V8.
停
Stop. Stop.
钩好了 开始吧
Right, you're on. There you go.
再来一次
Another one.
这样就够了 -出来了!
That'll do it. That'll do it. -That is out!
这车太了不起了
What a car this is.
它把Evo拉出来了 你救了Evo的命 大宝贝!
It's yanked the Evo out. It's saved the Evo's life. You beauty.
但问题是 Evo的命还在吗?
But the question was, had it?
糟糕
Shit.
看那个头灯 -我的天啊
Look at the off headlamp. -Oh, God.
好吧 詹姆斯 眼下
Right, well, what you've got, James,
很明显 你有事要干了 -是啊
plainly, is some work to do. -Yep.
哈蒙德 咱俩要做的 就是必须赶上回家的那架飞机
Hammond, what you and I have got to do is catch this plane home.
是的 团队至上
Yes. Team comes first.
团队至上 我们已经履行过团队义务了
The team comes first. We have been a team.
谢谢你们
Thank you for that.
回头看你再开什么车
We'll see you in something.
肯定是沃尔沃
Volvo.
这次我看他是肯定修不好了
I can't see him fixing that this time.
那辆Evo很结实 我很喜欢 但我觉得已经没救了
It's a tough little car, that Evo, and I love it, but I think it's dead.
我们要赶不上飞机了!
We are running late for this plane!
快跑
Come on, come on.
离开湖面后 我们开上了林间快车道
The lake gave way to fast forest tracks.
这里是我们总结点评座驾的完美之地
Which were the perfect environment to sum up our cars.
如果能把这些车比作狗 应该是能的
If I can liken them to dogs, and I think I can,
Evo就像一只被残忍♥虐待的救援犬
the Evo is like a rescue dog. It's been appallingly mistreated
它的主人极不负责 所以你会对它心生怜爱
by its irresponsible owner, and you sort of love it for that.
然后就是斯巴鲁
Then there's the Subaru, which is like
就像一只可爱 但最终会让人觉得很烦的梗犬
an endearing but ultimately quite annoying terrier.
然后就是像拉布拉多犬一样的四驱奥迪
And then there's the Audi Quattro, which is like a Labrador,
完美无瑕 无懈可击
brilliant at absolutely everything.
四驱奥迪不仅适合圣诞节驾驶
A Quattro is not just for Christmas.
四驱奥迪更是一辈子的座驾
A Quattro is for life.
我不是说斯巴鲁无所不能
I'm not saying the Subaru can do everything,
既匹配行业领袖风范 又匹配酒吧闹事大汉的风格
adapt to fit the captain of industry and the bar-brawler within you.
因为并不是这样 它需要你改变自身去适应它 这是重点
It doesn't. You have to change to fit it, and that's the point.
最温文尔雅的牧师可以离开讲坛
The most mild-mannered vicar in the world ould leave the pulpit
对信众说上一番慈善的话 转头跳上一辆斯巴鲁翼豹
with kind words for his flock, hop into a Subaru Impreza,
他可能会像这样激烈驾驶
and he would drive, well, like this.
因为这就是斯巴鲁翼豹的特性
Ooh, 'cause that's what it does!
然后我们就专注于冲向飞机了
We then got on with our charge to the plane.
那是机场的外♥围♥墙
Right, that is the perimeter fence for the airport.
我们的飞机就在里边某个地方
Somewhere in there is our plane.
现在我们就像来到了《血染雪山堡》
I'm now in Where Eagles Dare.
天啊 大机器!
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表