剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
你真的认为他会回来吗
do you really think he's gonna come back?
没有 没有
No. No, um...
你懂的 以防万一我们现在就应该啪啪啪
You know, we should probably have sex right now. Just in case.
-好的 -可以吗
- Uh-huh, okay, yeah. - Right?
关于加州大学圣迭戈分校的事我觉得很遗憾
Sorry about UCSD.
我也是
Me too.
你是位很棒的艺术家
You're a great artist.
他们太蠢了
They're dumb.
也许他们是蠢
Maybe they are.
我原先以为...
I guess I just thought that...
你会上附近的大学
you'd go to college nearby
并且住在家里
and live at home.
波特兰真的太远了
Portland's really far away.
而且我们才刚刚来这里
And we just got here.
家里
Home, I mean.
所以我才能离开
That's why I can leave.
你知道的 因为我们不再相依为命
You know, it's not just me and you anymore.
你还有这些
You have all these people
和我一样爱你的人在照顾你
to look out for you who love you as much as I do.
我是说 几乎和我一样爱你
I mean, almost as much as I do.
但...
But...
你要出去上大学了
you go off to college and...
就这样了
this is it.
这是我们最后的时间住在一起了
This is the last time we're gonna live together.
裘德 你是我的弟弟
Jude, you're my brother.
这是我的家 我总会回来的
This is my home, I will always come back.
我们不会变得生疏
It's not like we're gonna be any less close.
妈妈经常说的是什么
What was it Mom used to say?
我们是一枚硬币的两面
We're two sides of the same coin.
我是甜的 你是辣的
I'm sweet and you're spicy.
没错
Exactly.
我不能离开我甜甜的一面太久
I can't be without my sweet side for too long.
好了 谁要参加旱冰速滑比赛
All right, who's trying out for jammer?
祝我好运
Wish me luck?
好运 但你不需要它 记得吗
Luck. Okay? But you don't need it, remember?
你很努力了
You put in the work.
-你可以的 -好的
- You got this. - Okay.
就这些了 没有别人了吗
That's it? No one else?
我们已经有两位了
We've got two slots.
我是说 如果没别人想来
I mean, if no one else wants it,
我觉得我们不需要选拔了
we don't need to have tryouts I guess.
我来试试
I'll give it a shot.
好啊 小菜鸟 我喜欢你的态度
All right, newbie. I like your attitude.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
如果只是因为你参加了
It's not fair to tell me that I
我就不能参加选拔 这就太不公平了
can't try out for something just because you are.
好的 女士们 让我看看
Okay, ladies, show me how
你们用脚趾控制能移♥动♥地有多快
fast you can take off on your toe-stops.
脚趾朝下... 出发
Toes down... go!
*我看到那些波涛汹涌*
♪ I see those waves crashing ♪
*但它们触不到我们 触不到*
♪ But they can't touch us, no ♪
*闪电在山上闪烁*
♪ Lightning on the mountain flashing ♪
*我说让它点亮我们的道路*
♪ I say let it light our road ♪
*无论如何告诉我时间*
♪ Tell me what is time anyway ♪
*我会在你身边*
♪ I'll be by your side ♪
*一直在*
♪ All the way ♪
现在看起来真的有效果 对吧
This is like, really working now, right?
是的
Yeah.
真的有
It really is.
我觉得...
I think-- I think, um...
治疗也有效果了
the treatment's working, too.
我觉得我身体在好转
I think I'm getting better.
让我看看你穿过这五个阻挡者
Let's see you jam through these five blockers.
跳得好 跳得好
Good bounce, good bounce!
棒
Yes!
玛丽安娜 这很难被击败的
Mariana, that's gonna be tough to beat!
波比 该你了
Poppy, you're up.
站稳了
Stay on your feet!
搞什么
What was that?
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help.
不用
Don't!
干得漂亮 但玛丽安娜仍是最佳的
Nice work, but Mariana still got the top time.
艾玛 让我们来看看你了
Emma, let's see what you got.
搞什么 艾玛
What the hell, Emma?
你开始不错
You started out strong,
但那个撞击浪费掉了你最佳时间
but that contact cost you valuable seconds.
好了 大家 要公布结果了
All right, everyone. The results are in.
以最快的时间组合
With the fastest combined times,
我们的第一位参加旱冰速滑比赛的是玛丽安娜
our first jammer is Mariana!
与她一起的是与她一秒之差的
And joining her by a one second margin:
艾玛
Emma!
真棒 艾玛
Yeah, Emma!
你真的很好 你可以下次参加
You were really good out there. You'll get it next time.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事
It's fine.
你要...喝水吗
Do you want something to drink... water?
水可以吗
Is water good?
好的
Okay.
怎么了
So, what's up?
我只是
I just, um...
我对你和娜塔莉太不礼貌了
I was rude to you and Natalie, and--
不 不 不 你不用道歉
No. No, no, no. You don't apologize.
你想坐会儿吗
You wanna sit down?
好吧
Uh, yeah.
请坐
Have a seat.
是不是
Uh, did-- Was it the--
凯勒布觉得
So Caleb thought that
你生气是因为我没有告诉他你是同性恋
you were mad because I didn't tell him that you were gay
但这跟我想的
and it's not that I think
问题所在之处完全不一样
there's anything wrong with that at all.
就是 裘德 我不知道我有没有资格
It's just-- Jude, I don't know if it's my place
去说或者不说你的性向
to say something or not say something or--
你可以告诉任何人
You can tell anyone.
好的 这样很好
Okay, that's good to know.
我就是
I just...
我以为你不想当爸爸
I kind of assumed you didn't want to be a dad.
或者当不了
Or couldn't be.
但我看到你和凯莱布在一起的时候
But then I saw you with Caleb--
不 不
No, no.
不是这样的 裘德
No, Jude--
别担心这个 我不是凯莱布的爸爸
Don't worry about that, I'm not Caleb's dad.
我也不会去当他的爸爸
And I'm not trying to be Caleb's dad.
为什么不呢
Why not?
什么意思
What do you mean?
凯莱布没有一个关心他的爸爸
Caleb doesn't have a dad who cares about him.
而你正好是那个一直都关心他的人
You're practically there all the time.
所以为什么不当他的爸爸呢
Why shouldn't you be a dad to him?
那你会怎么觉得呢
Well, how would you feel about that?
我觉得如果你因为我而抑制自己的感情
I think I'd feel worse for Caleb
我会更替凯莱布觉得难受
if you were, like, holding back because of me.
我能接受
It's okay.
嗨 你生我的气了吗
Hey, are you mad at me?
为什么你参加旱冰速滑比赛的竞争
Why'd you try out for jammer?
难道是因为你生玛丽安娜的气
Is it because you're pissed at
因为她也申请了你那愚蠢的实习
Mariana for applying to your stupid internship?
那个实习机会不愚蠢
It's not stupid.
而且为什么我不能参加旱冰速滑
And why shouldn't I go out for
既然她也是想参加什么竞争就参加
jammer if she's gonna go out for what she wants?
因为根本就不关玛丽安娜的事 艾玛
Because it's not about Mariana, Emma.
是波比在申请
It's about Poppy,
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表