剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously, on "The Fosters"...
布兰登·福斯特 音乐研究所
Brandon Foster, Musician's Institute!
她居然就这么去世了
I can't believe she's gone.
凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特
Callie Adams Foster,
UCSD五年律师项目
UCSD five-year law program.
尽管我是真的很喜欢你
As much as I care about you,
我认为我还是需要和阿曼达在一起
I think I need to see where things go with Amanda.
黑素斯·亚当斯·福斯特 圣地亚哥社区大学
Jesus Adams Foster, San Diego Community College.
我会去上大学
I'm gonna go to college.
你去哪我就去哪
Then I'll go wherever you're going.
艾玛去堕胎了
Emma got an abortion.
你没给黑素斯一个说出他想法的机会
You didn't give Jesus a chance to tell you what he really wanted.
玛丽安娜·亚当斯·福斯特 麻省理工
Mariana Adams Foster, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
我们一样要去波士顿了
We'll both be in Boston,
到时候还可以一起出来喝杯咖啡什么的
so maybe we can grab a cup of coffee or something. -Yeah.
裘德·亚当斯·福斯特 UCLA
Jude Adams Foster, UCLA.
或许是时候换工作了
I think it's time for a career change.
我们也不是就停下了
It's not like we're done.
他们二十多岁才最需要你
I swear they need you more in their 20s than ever.
他那里有个孩子需要一个家
He has a-- a kid who needs a home.
我怎么回答
What should I tell him?
格蕾丝 你是真心爱她的
Grace, y-you loved her.
你为何如此肯定
What makes you so sure?
因为我曾感受过你的爱 布兰登
Because I've been loved by you, Brandon,
你的爱非比寻常
and it is a powerful thing.
伊莱扎和我订婚了
Eliza and I are engaged.
太好了
That's amazing.
各位 各位 谢谢
Everyone, everyone, just-- Thank you.
我和莉娜想感谢你们
Lena and I would like to thank all of you
今晚能来到这里帮我们庆祝
for coming tonight to help us celebrate
我们的毕业生 布兰登 玛丽安娜和凯丽
our recent college grads, Brandon and Mariana, Callie.
还有艾玛
And Emma.
还有艾玛 美丽的艾玛
And Emma, our beautiful Emma.
也祝贺袭德顺利完成
And also to congratulate Jude
在UCLA的第一学年
on finishing up his first year at UCLA.
加油
Way to go, bud.
谢谢
Thank you.
这提醒了我
Uh, which reminds me,
我们还没看到你的期末成绩呢
we still haven't seen your final grades yet.
我也没有
Neither have I.
-拿到了成绩 -第一个告诉你
- The moment you get them... - You will be the first to know.
我们还要恭喜黑素斯
We would also like to congratulate Jesus
拿到了他的承包人执照
on getting his contractor license.
他和他朋友怀亚特已经开始
He and his friend Wyatt have started
经营定制树屋的生意了
a custom tree house building business.
如果有人有意向的话
So if any of you are in the market...
我们刚拿到了名片
We just got business cards actually.
它叫做"独树一枝"
And it's called "Out on a Limb."
可以
Nice!
最后 但并不是最不重要的是
And last, but certainly not least,
我们今晚庆祝
we are celebrating
伊莱扎和布兰登
Eliza and Brandon tonight...
还有不到一周就要结婚了
who in less then a week are getting married.
太棒了
Yes!
起立致敬
Standing ovation I guess.
黑素斯一人起立致敬
Standing ovation from Jesus alone.
我们还为也很激动
We are also all very excited
接下来要在特克斯和
about the destination wedding
凯科斯群岛的海边度假村举办婚礼
at Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos,
感谢吉姆和黛安
courtesy of Jim and Diane...
我们的荣幸
Our pleasure.
我们欢迎伊莱扎的兄弟们
We want to welcome Eliza's brothers,
凯特和杰米
Carter and Jamie.
好像还有人没见过我们的继子 科里
And I don't think that everyone knows our foster son, Corey.
我们也认为这对我们所有的
So we also thought this would be a great chance
家人和朋友来说
for all of our friends and families
是个了解彼此的很好机会
to get to know each other better.
我们的孩子已经谈了两年恋爱了
It's kind of crazy that our kids
我们彼此还几乎不认识
have been dating for two years
这太离谱了
and we barely know each other.
不是没尝试过
Not for lack of trying.
这怪我们
Oh, that's on us.
因为吉姆的项目
We've... we've been so busy traveling,
-我们一直忙着出差 -没错
- with Jim's projects... -Yeah.
全世界各地飞
...all over the world.
我们几乎很少在大大♥陆♥上待着
We've barely even been on this continent.
我们会有很多时间在婚礼上聊天的
Well, we, uh, we will have lots of time to bond at the wedding.
敬这杯酒给
Um, so here's to our--
给所有人
Here's to all of us
和我们两家的融合
and the blending of our two families.
-说得真好 -干杯
- Hear, hear. -Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
我妹妹告诉我你五年内
So, my sister tells me you got your BA and JD
拿到了学士和法学博士双学位
in just five years?
没错 在UCSD
Yeah. At UCSD.
刮目相看 我花了七年才拿到
I'm impressed. Uh, it took me seven.
我也听说你是名律师
Yes, I heard you're a lawyer.
我不舒服
I feel sick.
我们要怎么告诉你妈妈们
How are we gonna tell your moms?
我们应该私奔
We should just elope.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
别担心 她们会理解的
Don't worry. They'll... understand.
如此一家人 第五季 第二十集
你在哪找工作
So where are you looking for a job?
东海岸还是西海岸
East Coast, West Coast?
我拿到了全国各地许多工作机会
Yeah, so I have multiple job offers all over the country,
但我决定在工作之前
but I'm going backpacking all over Europe
要去欧洲背包旅行几个月
for a couple months before I start work.
你要去欧洲
You're going to Europe?
没错
Yeah.
和谁一起
With who?
谁
Who?
没有人 我打算自己去
No one. Um, I'm going by myself.
为什么没人认为我一个人能做什么
Why does no one think I can do anything alone?
因为你连上大学都是和好朋友一起去的
'Cause you went to college with your best friend,
你从来没有独自做过什么事儿
and you've never done anything alone.
还住家里某人说这些
Says the guy who still lives at home.
我住在车♥库♥
I live in the garage,
我还付了房♥租
and I pay rent.
一个月100美元不算是房♥租
A hundred bucks a month is not rent.
我要搬走了
Well, I'm moving out.
我和艾玛今天找到个地方
Emma and I found a place today.
是个大开间 但是分开四年了
It's a studio but after four years apart,
谁还需要门啊
who needs doors, right?
圣地亚哥有很多
So, are there, like, a lot of,
互联网工作吗
you know, tech jobs here in San Diego?
这不是主要园区
It's not a major hub.
但我会在一家小型创业公♥司♥工作
But I'll be working at a small start-up,
谁知道以后会发展成什么样呢
so who knows what it might turn into?
你的计划是什么
So what're your plans?
我在面试一些
well, I'm interviewing
法官的书♥记♥员工作
for a couple clerkships with judges.
不错
Nice.
你从事哪个领域的法律
What sort of law do you practice?
公♥司♥法
Corporate.
我在洛杉矶市中心的
I'm in downtown L.A.
霍夫 布雷弗曼与特恩斯里公♥司♥
at Hoff, Braverman, and Tensley.
那些无选举权的企业
Oh, well, those disenfranchised corporations need
需要他们能得到的所有帮助
all the help they can get.
你面试了哪些法官
So who are the judges? That you're interviewing with?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表