剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Got you, asshole.
-没错 -谢了 玛尔戈
- Yeah, we did. - Thanks, Margo.
立刻下车
Get out of the car now!
立刻下车
Get out of the car now
把手举起来
and let me see your hands!
瞧瞧你 宝贝
Look at you, baby.
你们都出去吧
Y'all go on and get out of here.
麻利点
Hurry up.
我说的没错吧
That's what I'm talkin' about.
那个女孩在哪
Where's the girl?
-什么女孩 -一个女孩
- What girl? - The girl!
她是白人 17岁
She's white, 17,
一头深色的垂肩发
brunette hair down to her shoulders--
她在哪
where is she?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about,
我没见到什么女孩
I never seen no girl.
福斯特
Foster.
"你没见到什么女孩"
"You never seen no girl,"
那她手♥机♥为什么在你包里
then what the hell is her phone doing in your bag?
我是说 我们怎么知道
I mean, how are we supposed
什么可以做 什么不可以做
to know what's okay and what's not okay?
怎样算越界 他们又希望我们做什么
And what's crossing the line and what's expected of us?
又不是有什么书专门教人
It's not like there's a book out
怎么和不是自己抚养的亲生孩子交流
there on how not to raise your biological children.
如果我们就不该和他们交流呢
What if we're not supposed to?
我知道 我们和孩子
I mean-- I know we share the same
生物角度讲是有联♥系♥的
you know, biology or whatever,
但我们并不了解他们 从未抚养他们
but, I mean, we don't know them. We didn't raise them.
过去我们不适合做父母 现在也是
We weren't fit to be their parents, and we're still not.
我是说 至少我不适合
I mean-- at least I'm not.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我想我应该接受太浩湖那份工作
I think I oughta take that job in Tahoe.
听着 你这个混♥蛋♥
Listen to me, you son of a bitch.
那个手♥机♥是我女儿的
That phone belongs to my daughter.
所以别不信我的狠话
So trust me when I say to you
如果你不把这个包的事交代清楚
that if you don't tell me everything you know about that bag
我向你保证
I'm gonna make sure you
你下半辈子都不会好过
suffer for the rest of your miserable life.
所以你在哪拿到手♥机♥的
Now where did you get the phone?
手♥机♥肯定早就在包里了
It must have been in the bag already.
我就是个送东西的
I'm just the delivery guy,
我根本不知道包里有些什么
I never even knew what was in there.
只是有人让我把它送到洛杉矶
I was just supposed to drive it up to L.A.
谁给你的包
Who gave it to you?
坐在车里的一个家伙
Some dude in a van.
好吧 在哪里 你在...
Okay, where? Where--
你在哪遇到这个人拿到包的
Where did you meet this guy to get the bag?
在克莱尔蒙特的一条小巷里
Uh, some side street in Clairemont.
叫苹果什么的
Apple-- somethin'.
好吧 这家伙长什么样
Okay, what did he look like, this guy?
拉丁人 黑人吧 或许是
Uh, Latin. Black, maybe.
身上有刺青之类的
Tats and stuff--
拜托 我没怎么看请
Man, I barely saw him.
很可能是他
It's probably him.
好吧 所以你就是...
Okay, so you just-
就是去那里见他吗
you just met him there?
在那小巷里 他住那里吗
On the street? Was he staying there?
-还是... -不 他当时在车里
- Was he--? - No, he was in a van.
一辆白色货车
In a white van.
白色货车 我们再也找不到他了
In a white van, never gonna find him.
我的天
Oh God.
对了 你怎么不送我回学校
You know what? Why don't you take me back to school?
学校或许是最佳去处
It's probably best
如果我直接回家然后...
if I just go home and--
不 我可以... 好吧
No, I can-- Okay.
我知道我...
I know I...
我不该说那些话
I shouldn't have said all that.
好吧 我...
Okay, I'm--
我很高兴当时能陪着你
I'm glad that I was with you,
如果能重来我也不后悔
and I wouldn't change it if I could.
并且我知道...
And I know...
黑素斯...
Jesus is gonna...
也会这样想
feel the same way too.
别这样
No, come here.
-不要 -没事了
- No! - Hey, hey, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我在这儿 没事了
I got you, it's okay.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
You're okay.
你不觉得很热吗 宝贝
Aren't you hot, baby?
把外套脱掉吧
Why don't you go ahead and take this off?
快点 脱了
Go on, take it off.
很好
Yes.
我会让你成为明星的 宝贝
I'm gonna make you a star, baby.
你长得这么美
You're so beautiful.
再加上你那甜美的声音
With that pretty little voice of yours.
我们会让你成为真正的大明星
We're gonna make you a real big star
克里斯蒂娜 相信我
Cristina, trust me.
你会成为我的明星
You're gonna be my star.
我不叫克里斯蒂娜
My name is not Cristina--
我是凯丽
it's Callie.
我妈是警♥察♥ 她现在正往这边来呢
And my mom's a cop and she's on her way here right now,
所以你最好赶紧离开这
so you'd better get the hell out of here,
除非你想以后都待在监狱里
unless you wanna spend the rest of your life in jail.
戴蒙德
Diamond.
怎么了 爸爸
Yes, Daddy?
这是你跟我提的那个警♥察♥的女儿吗
This that cop's daughter you were tellin' me about?
不是的 爸爸 她
No! Daddy, she--
是的 没错 就是我
Yes, yes I am.
我妈正往这边来呢
My mom's on her way.
你妈正往这边来 现在
Your mom's on her way here, now?
她怎么知道我们在哪
How? How she even know where we at?
她在追踪我的手♥机♥
She's tracking my phone.
-你手♥机♥不在这 -在货车里呢
- You ain't got no phone. - It's in the van.
-我去看看 -快去
- Yo, I'll go check. - Yeah.
-公道不还 我们不散 -也许
- Hell no, we won't go... - Maybe...
也许我们应该报♥警♥
Maybe we should call the police?
我才不要等警♥察♥来呢
I'm not waiting for the police to get here.
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
我们难道就让一群孩子
We're letting a bunch of children
和家庭教师协会的家长们拿我们当人♥质♥吗
and PTA parents hold us hostage?
够了
Enough!
等等 等等 请等一下
Wait, wait- just, would you wait?
等等 冷静
Wait, calm do- just--
再给我们一点时间
Give us just a minute!
大家 大家请听我说一句
Everyone, everyone, please listen to me.
你们需要马上撤离
You need to disperse,
立刻马上
immediately.
公道不还 我们不散
Hell no, we won't go.
私立学校 坚决说不
Private school is a no!
你们输了
You lost.
私立学校 坚决说不
Private school is a no!
-公道不还 -锚滩要成为私立学校
- Hell no-- - Anchor Beach is going private.
大局已定
It's over.
快回家吧
So go home.
所以
So, uh...
你刚刚为什么那样
What, uh- what was all this about?
艾玛怀孕了 或者说
Emma is pregnant. Or--
她曾经
Was...
怀孕了 她去堕胎了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表