剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Sometimes I think it's the only thing that matters to you.
正因如此我妈妈才不能为我们证婚
That-- That's why my moms aren't marrying us
还非要举办个目的地婚礼
and we have this destination wedding
只有我一半的家人能出席
that only half my family can show up to.
我们都喝多了
We've both been drinking.
这都是些没意义的争吵
Let's not have a stupid fight over nothing.
没意义 这对你来说没意义
Nothing? This is-- This is nothing?
你先回房♥间准备下你的短片吧
Why don't you go back to your room and work on your short?
好给你机会指责我心不在焉吗
So you can accuse me of not being present?
-行 -这
- Okay. - That's...
听你的
Fine.
-你在做什么 -跳舞
- What are you doing? - Dancing.
插在我和杰登中间 简直自欺欺人
Between Jayden and me. You're making a fool out of yourself.
我在阻止你做出追悔莫及的决定
I'm just trying to stop you from doing something you'll regret.
我现在单身 可以为所欲为
I'm single. I can do whatever I want.
你和艾玛还互相爱着彼此
You still love Emma, and Emma loves you.
你们最终都是复合
And you always get back together.
一次 就复合过那一次
Once. We broke up and got back together one time.
这次的情况不一样 多亏你的大嘴巴
And it's different this time. Thanks to you.
怪我 我做错什么了
Thanks to me? What did I do?
你就是忍♥不住要告诉我她印度工作的事
You just had to tell me about her job offer in India.
那你宁愿在不知情的情况下
What? So you would just rather her pass up
让她放弃这么好的一个机会
this amazing opportunity and you never know about it?
对 没错
Yes. Absolutely.
最起码我们不会分手
Because then we'd still be together.
一如往常 你就是闭不上你的臭嘴
But as usual, you just can't shut your mouth
非要管别人的闲事
about things that aren't your business.
你要是决定好了
And when you finally decide
在这些工作邀请中挑一个
which of your multiple job offers you wanna take,
拜托你 挑一个离我越远越好的
please, pick the one as far away from me as possible.
你真美
You're gorgeous.
陪我玩玩吧
We should hang out.
来玩点什么吧 我随意
We should do something tonight. I don't know.
你想做什么 你想做什么我都满足你
What do you wanna do? I'll do whatever you wanna do.
我不介意
I don't care.
你只是欲拒还羞 对吧
I hope you are playing hard to get, hua?
伙计
Hey, bud.
-别闹了 -我没事
- I think you need to call it. - I'm fine.
不 你很糟
No. No, you're not.
知道吧 该走了
All right? Let's go.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
我本来想邀请你去我房♥间喝一杯
So I'd ask you back to my room for a drink,
但又怕你想歪了
but I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea.
或者是在我对你态度友好之后
Or maybe you're just not interested
对我失去了兴趣
now that I'm being nice to you.
我不是这个意思
I wouldn't say that.
我该回房♥间了
I should... probably...
我也是
Yeah, me too.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
伊莱扎知道我们的旧情史
So, Eliza knows about us.
我们的过去
Our history, I mean.
-是你告诉她的 -不是
- Did you tell her? - No.
她是怎么知道的
How-- How did she find out?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能玛丽安娜告诉她的
Maybe Mariana?
倒霉
Shit.
你为什么告诉她让我不要签婚前协议
Why did you tell her that I shouldn't sign the prenup?
干嘛不直接告诉我呢
Why didn't you just tell me?
由她来说效果会更好吧
I thought it would be better coming from her.
她误以为我在阻挠你们结婚
She thinks I don't want you to marry her.
也许我真的不想
Maybe I don't want to.
娶她
Marry her.
我突然开始质疑她
I'm just... suddenly questioning if she...
是否是我的真命天女
really is the one.
为什么要质疑
Why are you having doubts?
因为婚前协议吗
Because of the prenup?
因为身边发生的一切
I mean, it's everything, you know?
我就是突然
I'm just-- I'm suddenly...
开始怀疑她是不是真的懂我
questioning if she even really gets me, you know?
也许没有人懂我
Maybe nobody does.
我懂
I get you.
你是唯一一个
You're the only person who's...
真正照顾过我的人
ever really taken care of me.
你能在科切拉音乐节找到我
Like, when you found me at Coachella.
你就会知道我在那
How you knew I'd be there.
要不是你来拉我回家
If you hadn't come and brought me home,
我都不知道会做出什么出格的事
I don't know what I would have done.
你是我世界上
I think you're the person I...
最信任的人
trust most in the world.
我也觉得
Ditto.
很晚了
It's late.
对
Yeah.
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
这个点你该带艾希莉回房♥快活了
I thought you'd be back in your room with Ashley by now.
艾希莉可不是我想带回房♥的人
Ashley's not the person I want to take back to my room.
躺下 慢点
Going down. Easy.
行了
All right, just...
-来吧 我想要 -别别别
- Come on. I want-- - No, no, no, no.
你这是喝醉了 知道吗
You're drunk. All right?
你该好好睡一觉
You need to sleep this off.
我真是一片混乱
I'm so messed up.
我理解
I know.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
你能陪我到入睡吗
Will you stay until I fall asleep?
可以
Sure.
躺好了
Okay. Let's get in bed.
这就对了
There you go.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表