剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
- Hey! - Cooperate or you're gonna make it worse.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong!
帕克·李 你违反了
Lee Park, you are in violation of
美国法典第8篇第1325条规定
Section 1325 in Title 8 of the United States Code.
没有正式文件的人现在得离开这里
If any of you are undocumented, you need to leave now.
你们为什么要抓他 他做错了什么
Why are you doing this? Okay, what's he done?
放开我 我只是来上学的
Let me go! I just want to go to school!
-帮帮我 求你了 -什么都不要说
- Help me, please. - Don't say anything, okay?
没有律师在场不要签署任何文件
And don't sign anything until you talked to a lawyer!
快走
Go, go.
兰迪·多明格斯 在那别动 站住
Randy Dominguez, stop right there! Hey, stop!
快跑 兰迪
Run, Randy!
把手背到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
怎么了 我犯什么事了
What? What? What did I do?
快来帮帮他啊
Someone help him!
你因妨碍执法被捕
You're under arrest for obstruction of justice.
我什么也没干 别人把我推过来的
I didn't do anything. Someone shoved me into you.
你们在干嘛 你们不能拘留他
What are you doing? You can't arrest him!
退后 不然你也一同拘留
Stand back now, or you'll be detained too.
给青年司法组织的迈克尔·史密斯打电♥话♥
Call Michael Smith at the Juvenile Justice Center.
把实情告诉他 快
Tell him what happened. Hurry!
给迈克尔·史密斯的再次留言
This is a message for Michael Smith again.
还是凯丽
It's Callie again.
我想问有没有亚伦·贝克的最新消息
I just wanted to see if you have an update on Aaron Baker.
请给我回个电♥话♥
Please call me back.
-你好 -嗨 是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
天呐 你在哪里
Oh my God. Where are you?
我在市区一座牢房♥里
I'm in a holding cell downtown.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah, um,
但我得在他们审问之前离开这里
but... I gotta get outta here before I get processed.
他们要光身检查的
They're gonna strip-search me.
青年司法组织那边有消息吗
Have you heard from anyone at the JJC?
没有 他们说过一阵子才会进来看我
No. They said it might be a while before anyone gets in to see me.
在中心监狱一旦被人发现
I won't be safe in Central Jail...
我就危险了
if people find out.
格蕾丝的治疗一时半会完不了
You know, Grace's procedure won't be done for a while.
你不用去上学吗
Don't you have school?
要 但我休学了 我想看着她康复
Yeah, but I got permission. I wanna be here when she gets back.
嗨 我刚和格蕾丝的医生谈过了
Hi. Hey, so I was just talking to Grace's doctor,
她说如果初步治疗无效
and she says that if this initial treatment doesn't work,
第二轮选取基因治疗
a second round of gene therapy
会比化疗更有效
would actually be a better option than chemo.
你为什么要去和格蕾丝的医生说话
Why were you talking to Grace's doctor?
因为我是她的父亲
Uh, because I'm her father,
我有权参与进来
and I have every right to be involved.
不要得寸进尺
Don't get ahead of yourself.
格蕾丝上次癌症复发的时候你在哪里
Where were you the last time Grace's cancer relapsed?
你怎么没管
You didn't get involved then.
是啊 因为你们不想看见我
Yeah, because you didn't want me there.
因为你勾搭上了护士
Because you were having an affair with the nurse.
你要什么时候才能不再翻旧账啊
When are you gonna quit rehashing the past?
-你说得倒轻松 -你得有自己的生活
- That is easy for you to say. - You need to get a life, Susan.
别再拿你女儿
Stop using your daughter
当作你停步不前的理由
as an excuse for why you haven't moved on.
-我和泰勒谈过了 -然后呢
- So, I talked to Taylor. - And?
首先 我真的希望由你亲自告诉我
Well, for one, I really wish you would've talked to me yourself.
我知道送东西的人让你很不爽
I knew how pissed you were about the shippers.
我以为你不会听
I didn't think you'd listen.
我不是生他们的气
It's not the shippers I was pissed about.
我知道你不怎么喜欢德克兰
I know you're not exactly Declan's biggest fan,
但你也知道那些混♥蛋♥控制了游戏世界
but you've seen the douche bags that rule the gaming world.
同性恋玩家就不配得到好的角色吗
I mean, don't the gay gamers deserve some good role models?
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
还记得第一次来少年团体
Remember when you first came to youth group?
我们做的信任练习吗
We did that trust exercise?
我们第一次牵手
The first time we held hands.
你的手出了很多...
Yours were so...
汗
sweaty.
要是玩家们非得找个人膜拜...
If all these gamers need somebody to look up to...
那你一定是最佳人选
I think it should be you.
只要和他们只是在屏幕上调情
As long as the flirting is only on-screen,
我就不介意 我信任你
I'm cool with it. I trust you.
你真好
You're the best.
我知道
I know, right?
别告诉格蕾丝亨利出轨的事
Please don't tell Grace about Henry's affair.
我没告诉过她
I never told her.
我不想毁了她心中父亲的形象
I didn't want it to ruin her opinion of her father.
你真伟大
That's big of you.
你知道我爸妈离婚了吗
You know my mom and dad are divorced, right?
-知道 -从我五岁开始
- Yeah. - Since I was, like, five.
有很长一段时间
I mean, for a long time
我都觉得自己被夹在中间 你懂吗
I felt really stuck in the middle, you know?
如果他们非要我选择 我会非常痛苦
It would've been... awful if they made me choose sides.
等等 我从没有叫格蕾丝选择
Wait a minute. I have never asked Grace to choose sides.
好 可能没有 但...
Okay, maybe not, but...
她看到你当时那么伤心
I-- I think she sees how hurt you were
现在还这么伤心 真的
how hurt you are, honestly.
我觉得她不会想...
And I just don't think she wanted to...
再加重你的悲伤
do anything to add to that.
她告诉你的吗
Did she tell you that?
她没必要告诉我
She didn't have to.
-我来帮帮你 -不 住手
- Let me-- let me help you. - No, stop.
如果你俩可以专心盯着屏幕
If you guys could keep your eyes on the screen,
而不是对方 我们可以干掉更多混♥蛋♥
and off each other, we'd be kicking way more ass.
拜托 我带了很多新手
Oh please. I'm basically carrying noob and noobette over here.
你看我的排名
Just check my power ranking.
我刚打查赞德打得比德克兰还要猛
I just hit that Charzander harder than Declan wants to hit this.
鼓掌的裘德
Jude with the clapback.
嗯 你也想要吗
Yeah, you wish.
然后...爆
And... boom!
好了各位 今天就到这吧
All right. I-- I guess that's it for today, guys.
下次直播还会有更多这种哦
Stream with us next time for more of this.
我知道你们都等不及了
I know you guys can't resist.
太棒了
That was awesome.
兄弟 我们刚刚干掉了超多混♥蛋♥
Dude, we just kicked, like, so much ass.
我们成为卓越权力的骄傲了
We're basically Eminent Power's GOAT, like, really.
"史上最佳"吗
"Greatest Of All Time"?
你茫然的样子真可爱
You are so cute when you're clueless.
好了 兄弟
All right, man.
-下次见 -嗯
- Well, I'll see you later? - Yeah.
-怎么了 -裘德 拜托
- What? - Come on, Jude.
我刚说服诺亚你们之间没什么
I convinced Noah that there was nothing going on between you two,
我显然错了
and that's clearly not what's up.
德克兰喜欢你
Declan's into you.
这关我什么事 我又不喜欢他
Well, I'm not into him, so what does it matter?
我差点忘了 这是一个粉丝给你的
Oh, hey, I forgot. A fan sent these for you.
-真的 -大家都喜欢这种方式的直播
- For real? - Yeah. Everyone loves the show the way it is,
可别搞砸了
so better not screw it up, right?
亚伦
Aaron.
凯丽和你谈过了吗
So... Callie talk to you?
是的 她非常担心你
Yeah, she's very worried about you.
我想告诉你我已经和你的律师联♥系♥过了
I want you to know that I've spoken with your lawyers.
他们已经在尽全力帮你
And they're doing everything they can.
那我怎么还被困在这
So then why am I still here?
因为这已经立案了
Because you're being booked.
只要他们允许 我保证会一直陪着你
I will stay with you as long as they will let me, okay?
跟我来
Come with me.
虽然我不能告诉你要做什么
Listen, I cannot tell you what to do...
但我认为你应该告诉他们
but I think that you should disclose.
-同意吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我感到不安
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表