剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
-一切还好吗 -特丝想跟我分居
- Everything okay? - Tess asked me for a separation.
-为什么要这样 -如果我是同性恋呢
- Why would she do this? - What if I'm gay?
-这是什么 -那是镇静安神药
- What is this? - It's a mild sedative, for anxiety.
阿普唑仑
宝贝儿 那项链并不是你母亲
Honey, that necklace is not your mom.
好啦 我们要走咯 别熬夜到太晚哦
Okay, we're leaving! Don't stay up too late.
早上见咯
See you in the morning.
莉娜觉得很抱歉
Lena felt terrible telling
她不能再当他的辅助人员了
she couldn't be his para-professional anymore,
但是老师们都极力反对
but, uh, you know, the teachers were up in arms
她出现在教室里
about her being in the classrooms,
我相信黑素斯也不喜欢那样
which I'm sure Jesus wasn't thrilled about either.
当然他也不想有个新的辅助人员
Of course he's not thrilled about having a new para,
但如果他想完成高三这一年
but if he wants to finish his junior year
明年升高四的话 他就需要有人帮他
and be a senior next year, then he-- he's got to have one.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我朋友珍娜 我跟你提过她
Um, my friend Jenna, I told you about her.
她过来补偿我 就是说
She came by to make up, so to speak,
让我知道
and, uh, let me know that
她跟小特之间没什么
nothing was going on between her and, uh, Tess,
我不知道我是否真的相信
which, uh, you know, I don't know if I exactly believe,
但随便吧 毕竟她是珍娜
but whatever, that's Jenna.
如果珍娜和特丝之间
Would it bother you if there
你介意真的发生什么吗
was something going on between Jenna and Tess?
我介意的是小特让她丈夫
Oh, what bothers me is that Tess is keeping her husband
蒙在鼓里
in the dark.
他完全不知道到底怎么回事
You know, he has no idea what the hell is happening.
当时麦克知道你的性取向吗
Was Mike in the dark? About your sexuality?
麦克跟这件事没关系
Uh, um, Mike has nothing to do with this.
看起来你的情况
Well, it just seems that your situation
和特丝的很相似
was similar to Tess's.
你嫁给了一个男的 怀疑自己的性取向
You're married to a man, questioning your sexuality.
你对离婚这件事感受如何
How did you feel about ending your marriage?
我感觉很不好
Uh, I felt badly.
对麦克 我真的不想伤害他
For Mike, I certainly didn't mean to hurt him.
对我的儿子
And, uh, for my son.
他当时只有五岁
Uh, he was only five,
但是
but it's, uh...
这真的很难
It's pretty hard...
去告诉你的儿子 他还那么小
to tell your son, your little boy, that...
爸爸妈妈不会再
you all won't be living together...
住在同一屋檐下了
in the same house anymore.
我家人不支持我
Didn't have much support from my family.
我父母也不怎么支持我
I didn't have much support from my parents. Um...
我出柜的时候 我父亲一年没跟我说话
When I came out, my father didn't speak to me for a year.
所以
Uh, so...
你问我感受如何
uh, when you ask me how I felt,
我 我感觉
I... I felt, uh...
很羞愧
Ashamed?
不像内疚
Unlike guilt,
是做错事之后的感受
which is the feeling of doing something wrong...
羞愧是感觉自己就是个错误
shame is the feeling of being something wrong.
这种对自我的攻击
And this assault on the self...
它能引起严重的抑郁和焦虑
it can cause deep depression and severe anxiety.
*你来自何方不重要*
*It's not where you come from*
*你属于何方才重要*
*It's where you belong*
*我不愿意交换*
*Nothing I would trade*
*这样已经最好*
*I wouldn't have it any other way*
*你被爱环绕*
*You're surrounded by love*
*你被需要*
*And you're wanted*
*所以永远不再孤单*
*So never feel alone*
*我们在一起的地方就是家*
*You are home with me*
*是你归宿的地方*
*Right where you belong*
如此一家人 第五季第十五集
-辅助人员随时都可能会到 -嗯
- She should be here any minute, Jesus. - Mm-hmm.
我保证会密切关注她的 亲爱的
I'm gonna keep a close eye on this para, honey, I promise.
对 你和其他所有人都会 妈妈
Yeah, you and everyone else, Mama.
你完全想象不到
I mean, you have no idea what
就好像所有人都盯着你
it's like having everyone just staring at you,
想知道为什么那个老东西一直跟着你
wondering why some old fart's following you around.
女老东西 抱歉
Fartess, excuse me.
-你好 -抱歉我来早来了
- Hi. - Sorry, I'm a bit early.
-需要我等一会儿吗 -不不 请进
- Would you like me to wait? - No, no, please come on in.
普里亚 这是我儿子 黑素斯
Um, Priya, this is my son, Jesus.
黑素斯 这是你新的辅助人员
Jesus, this is your new para.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
非常高兴见到你 黑素斯
It's really nice to meet you, Jesus.
你也是
Hi, uh, me too.
不 我也是 很高兴见到你
Uh, you. Nice to meet you.
好美啊
Oh, it's beautiful.
你真的喜欢吗
Are you sure you like it?
是的 这
Yeah, it's...
太漂亮了
really beautiful.
我只是想送你一件特别的东西
I just wanted to give you something special.
感谢你为我和我家人做的一切
You know, for everything that you've done for me and my family.
我知道这点东西不算什么
I know it's not much, um...
不 这真的很美
No, it's-- No, it's really lovely.
-你不必这样的 -我想送你
- You didn't have to. - No, I wanted to.
凯丽 抱歉
Callie? Oh, sorry.
没关系 我也要去轮滑队训练了
Oh, no, that's okay. I've got to get to derby practice.
晚点再聊
I'll talk to you later.
好的
Ah, yeah, yeah.
-谢谢啦 -没事的
- Hey, thanks. - Yeah.
那是什么
What's that?
一条项链
A necklace.
西门娜送给我的
Ximena gave it to me.
挺好看的
It's pretty.
是啊
Yeah, I know.
我只是不忍♥心告诉她
I just didn't have the heart to tell her
我只戴妈妈的项链坠
I only wear Mom's locket.
你为什么提前回家了
Um, why are you home early?
八年级教师开会
Eighth grade teacher conferences.
说到妈妈
Speaking of Mom...
我们能在母亲节去她墓前看她吗
can we visit her grave on Mother's Day?
我们要为妈妈们和莎伦做早午餐 所以
We're all making brunch for Moms and Sharon, so...
能在那之前或之后去吗
Well, couldn't we go like before or after?
不行 我觉得没时间
No, I don't think we'll have time.
可以改天再去看
We can go another day.
哪天
What other day?
裘德 不像是她在那里
Jude, it's not, like, she's there.
她不知道每天是什么日子
You know, she doesn't know what day it is.
我们要陪在知道日子的妈妈身边
We need to be here for our Moms that do.
好吗
Okay?
二十八
Twenty-eight,
二十九
twenty-nine,
三十
thirty.
时间到
End time.
这是干嘛的
So, what does this do?
我们正在努力培养你集中注意力的能力
We're working on building up your ability to focus,
从短时间开始 并以此为基础
by starting with short periods of time and building on that.
三十秒完全集中注意力
Thirty seconds of complete focus
远比三十分钟的挣扎要有效
can be far more productive than 30 minutes of struggle.
有道理
That makes sense.
我去问问克雷格明天的任务
I'm gonna go ask Craig for tomorrow's assignment.
-那样我们能提前规划 -好 谢谢
- That way we can plan ahead. - Okay. Thanks.
你的辅助人员胸不错
数学
怎么样 兄弟
What's up, dude?
-你的辣妹去哪了 -她今天回家了
- Where's your hottie? - Oh, she went home for the day.
说真的 福斯特
For real, Foster.
要能上这样的妹子我也愿意头上插钉子
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表