剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
All right, where you at?
我说 你在哪
I said, where you at?
在全明星
The All-Star.
坎普佛得酒店 119号♥房♥
On Campo Verde, room 119.
我在路上了
I'm on my way.
别让他们走了 听到没
Don't let him leave, you hear me?
我知道了
Yeah, got it.
你干什么呢 我说让你看住女孩们
What the hell you doing? I told you to watch the girls!
我只是抽根烟 真是
I'm just having a smoke, damn!
-怎么了 -我说让你看住女孩们
- What? - I told you to watch them.
好的好的 真是
All right, man.
教育是权利
Education is a right!
你抓住他了吗
Did you catch him?
教育是权利
Education is a right!
你想 能上你的车吗 看看是否能...
You wanna-- Should we get in your car, see if we can--?
好的
Yeah.
不是只为富人和白人
Not just for the rich and white!
你们必须立刻解散
You need to disperse immediately,
否则后果自负
or you will face the consequences.
你们需要有序地
you need to remove yourselves
平和地撤离这里
in an orderly and peaceful fashion.
这是最后一次警告
This is your last warning.
教育是权利
Education is a right!
不是只为富人和白人
Not just for the rich and white!
教育是权利
Education is a right!
不是只为富人和白人
Not just for the rich and white!
拜托 你得和你的女儿谈谈
You need to talk to your daughter, please.
也许她能说服这些人
Maybe she can knock some sense into these people.
玛丽安娜 够了
Mariana, enough.
我知道你们很失望 你们也有权如此
I know you're all upset, you have every right to be,
但你们已经表达了意愿 我们该回家了
but you've made your point and we need to go home now.
我们可以明天再来
We can come back tomorrow,
或者换任何哪天再来 继续这项活动
we can come back another day and we can continue this,
但你必须 我们必须结束此事
but you have to-- we have to stop this.
妈妈 很抱歉 我们哪儿都不去
Sorry Mama, we're not going anywhere.
玛丽安娜 我们得讲道理
Mariana, we have to be reasonable.
你答应允许我也参加
You promised me a seat at that table,
但结果怎么样
and look what happened.
-玛丽安娜... -抱歉 我们不走
- Mariana-- - I'm sorry, we're not going anywhere.
我知道你很失望
I know you're frustrated.
我理解 相信我 但是...
I understand that, trust me. But...
这样会搞得...
this could get...
一发不可收拾
this could get very out of hand
我不希望任何人受伤
and I don't want anyone to get hurt.
你们把这些人赶出去 马上
You need to get these people out of here, now.
教育是权利
Education is a right!
不是只为富人和白人
Not just for the rich and white!
不可以 不撤离
Hell no, we won't go.
私立教育不答应
Private school is a no!
不可以 不撤离
Hell no, we won't go.
私立教育不答应
Private school is a no!
不可以 不撤离
Hell no, we won't go.
私立教育不答应
Private school is a no!
凯丽的手♥机♥
凯丽
Callie?
凯丽
Callie...
斯坦利酒店 小商场
他们递球干净利落
Their passes are crisp and precise,
这场比赛很有看点
it's been very entertaining to watch...
艾利克斯就在中场 漂亮的射门
Alex is in the middle and quite a shot taken there...
谢谢你过来
Hey, thanks for coming.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 我...
Nothing, I--
别...别担心
Oh, don't, no-- don't worry,
这里没有别人
nobody else is here.
所以...
So, uh...
怎么了
What's--what's going on?
我只是...
I just--
我觉得住在这里不太好
I don't think living here is a good idea.
黑素斯已经很讨厌我了
Jesus is already pissed at me
因为我告诉了他妈他没有吃药
because I told his mom he wasn't taking his meds.
这孩子有癫痫 癫痫
The kid was having seizures. Seizures!
是啊 很严重 你不能...
Yeah, that's serious. You can't just--
是 我不能坐视不管 对吗
Yeah, I can't just turn my back, right?
但他现在连话都不跟我讲
And now he's not even talking to me.
而我现在还住在这
And I live here, you know?
我又不能
I mean, it's not like I can just
索性回家 什么也不管
go home, or whatever and forget about it.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do, huh?
我从来就不想当父亲...
I mean-- I never wanted to be a dad and...
现在也不会当父亲
now here I am.
我懂 相信我
I get it. Trust me.
我也想融入双胞胎的生活
Look, I mean-- I wanna be a part of the twins' lives,
他们好像也想了解我们
and they seem to want to know us.
但他们对我们就是深怀愤怒
But they just have all this anger at us.
我还得考虑伊莎贝尔的感受
I mean, I have Isabella to think about.
我都不确定我们是否应该继续下去
I'm not sure we should even do this anymore.
我觉得恐怕是找不到他了
I don't think we're gonna find him.
我真不应该把你也牵扯进来
I never should have gotten you involved in all of this.
真希望我当时...
I wish I'd just--
你当时就不该把我牵扯进来
I wish you would have just left me out of it.
我们在城里要待多久
So how long we stayin' in town?
不知道 你还有别的事急着做吗
I dunno, you got someplace else to be?
不是 只是随便问问
Nah, I was just wondering...
我还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
我觉得也许我们应该离开这
Hey I thought, maybe we should get out of here.
-为什么 -我想走了我们自然会走
- Why? - We'll get out of here when I wanna get out of here.
明白 我只是在想你搞到那么多冰♥毒♥
Yeah I know, I just figured since you picked up all that meth,
可能得离开城里避避风头
you might wanna get out of town till things calmed down.
没事 我已经弄走了
Nah, it's cool. I got rid of it.
弄走了 怎么做到的
You did? What'd you do with it?
跟你无关
None of your damn business.
凯丽
Callie?
凯丽
Callie?
凯丽
Callie?
好了
Right?
你戳到我了
You poked me.
不好意思
Sorry.
有点疼 里面进东西了吗
Um--it just really burns. Do you see anything in there?
没看到
I--I don't see nothing.
好吧 好像弄出来了
Okay, no, I think I got it out.
没事了
I'm fine.
我给她画口红吧
Let me do her lipstick.
不给 用你自己的化妆品去
No, get your own damn makeup.
行 既然都不需要我帮忙
Fine, you're not gonna let me help,
那我去别的房♥间好了
guess I'll go to the other room.
搞什么
What the hell?
快快快 快快快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
靠边停车 王八蛋
Pull over, you son of a bitch.
白♥痴♥
Idiots!
该死
Dammit!
新信息
全明星旅馆
发送中
不不不
No, no, no, no!
该死
Dammit!
我手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
发送中
她落在这里了
She left it in here.
给我
Gimme that.
通话记录
短♥信♥
保管不好我就没收了 听见了吗
Take better care of that, or I'll take it away. You hear me?
该死 该死 该死
Dammit, dammit, dammit.
抓到你了 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表