剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Do you wanna join us?
好啊
Sure.
听起来好棒
That sounds cool.
好了 他可算睡着了
Okay. He is asleep, finally.
所以 你的妈妈不让你跟我过夜
So, your moms wouldn't let you spend a couple nights with me,
反而让你跟你前女友以及她的小孩住在一起
but they let you live with your last girlfriend and her toddler?
其实她们不让我跟她住在一起
Uh, well, they didn't let me live with her.
但是 你猜的对
But, you are right.
他们没明确说我不能跟你待在一起
They didn't exactly say I-I couldn't stay with you.
只是
It's just...
我不知道 我想 我...
I don't know. I guess I'm-- I'm--
我想我们是不是发展太快了
I got in my head that maybe we're moving a little too fast, or...
说明一点
I mean, for the record,
要去柯契拉音乐节是你的主意
Coachella was your idea.
我知道 我...
Yeah, I know. I...
很明显 只是我...
I just-- I obviously...
光想着柯契拉音乐节了 而且
got in over my head with Cortney, and...
我不知道 我
I don't know. I--
我想有时候我也可以
I guess I can sometimes be...
照顾别人
a bit of a caretaker.
我不需要你照顾我
I don't need you to take care of me.
我知道
I know.
你超级独♥立♥ 我也喜欢你这点
You're super independent, and I love that.
我只是 不想在你身上犯同样的错误
I just-- I don't want to make the same mistakes with you.
你懂吧
You know?
但是也很容易犯错
And it'd be really easy, too,
因为我真的很喜欢你
'cause... I really like you.
我也真的很喜欢你
I really like you, too.
那咱们
Let's just...
柯契拉音乐节这事就看情况再说了
play this whole Coachella thing by ear.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
她睡下了
She's down.
我们回来之前她估计不会醒
I doubt she'll wake up before we get home.
你们俩玩得开心
You two have a great time.
别着急回来
Stay out as long as you want.
谢谢 老爹 我们不会待太晚的
Thanks, Dad. We won't be too late.
阿吉 有人找你
AJ, someone here to see you.
可以跟你聊聊吗
Do you have a minute?
行啊
Yeah.
怎么了
So, what's up?
你劈腿并不是我的错
It's not my fault that you cheated on me.
是啊 我没说是你的错
Okay. I never said it was.
或许你没直接说
Maybe you didn't say it,
但是你搞的好像就是我的错
but you made it seem like it was.
怎么说
How?
你说一切都很艰难
By saying how hard everything was,
我让一切都变得很艰难
how I make everything hard,
那就像是你为自己的所为找借口
like that's some kind of excuse for what you did.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
凯丽 你为什么来这儿翻旧帐
Callie, why are you over here rehashing all of this?
因为我要说出来
'Cause I needed to say it.
我需要翻过这一页 我得做个了断
And I need this... to be over. I need it to be done.
早就了断了 已经断了
It was. It is.
我在跟亚伦约会
I'm seeing Aaron.
当然了 我早该预料到的
Of course you are. Should've seen that coming.
我只想我们俩坦诚相待
I just want things between us to be clean.
所以你想确定劈腿都我的错
So you-- you want to make sure that I take the blame for cheating
但你一直都在骗我感情
when you were cheating all along?
-我才没有 -你一直都喜欢他
- I was not-- - You were always into him.
从见到他的第一天起 对吧
From the first day you met him, right?
在沙滩上接吻
Kissing on the beach?
你想跟我把事情说清楚 可以
You want things to be clean with us, fine.
但这是双向的
This was a two-way street.
我们都有责任
We both made it hard,
我们也都想结束
and we both made it end.
好了
There.
够清楚了吗
That clean enough for you?
小布 你有时间吗
Yo, B, you got a second?
-你干什么呢 -我...
- What are you doing? - I'm...
我打算去我爸家住几天
I'm-- I'm gonna go stay with my dad for a little while.
等等 是因为我吗
Wait. Is that because of me?
别这样 求你
Don't do that, please.
我很抱歉总是对你发火
Yeah, I-I'm sorry that I keep taking everything out on you.
只是我最近充满了愤怒
Look, I have been really, really angry,
因为我 我怕我永远好不起来了
because I'm-- I'm afraid that I'm never gonna be the same again.
不会的
You're not.
当时 我的手受伤
When, uh, my hand got smashed,
我也以为我完了
I thought my life was completely over.
我的一切努力
You know, everything I worked for.
我以为再也不能弹琴了
I-- I mean, I thought I'd never play piano again.
但你恢复了
Yeah, but you did.
是的
Yeah, I did.
但我必须学习新技法
But you know, I had to learn how to play differently.
需要很多努力 很多时间的
Took a lot of hard work, you know, and a lot of time.
但如果你足够耐心
But if you're patient...
你的伤也能恢复的
you can come back from this.
就算跟以前不一样
Just because things won't be the same
不代表就是不好
doesn't mean they won't be okay.
要是我能让艾玛也相信就好了
Now I just gotta convince Emma of that.
-没事了 -谢了 兄弟
- It's okay. - Yeah, thanks, man.
你不是代替品
This isn't a rebound thing.
你是对的 我是不喜欢阿吉了
And you were right, and I am over AJ,but,
但我还没有放下他伤害了我的事实
I'm not over the fact that he really hurt me.
因此
Which is...
我还没有准备好和你做♥爱♥
why I'm not ready for us to have sex either.
但你本来还准备答应我
But you were going to anyway?
我不知道 也许
I don't know, I guess, yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为我担心
'Cause I was worried that
如果我说我没准备好...
if I told you I wasn't ready, that...
你会觉得我是因为你是变性人
you would think it's cause you're trans,
-但不是这样的 -没事 我
- and it's not. - Okay, I--
我没有这么想 我不会这么想的
I don't think that. I won't think that.
然后
And,
如果我们准备好
when we are ready,
两个人都准备好了
like both of us,
我还需要问你一些问题
I'm gonna need to ask you some stuff
而且不应该总担心会说错话
without... you know, being afraid I'm saying the wrong thing,
而且恐怕肯定会有不合适的...
which I'm probably gonna--
好了 没有什么不合适问的
Okay, hey, hey. There's nothing you can't ask me.
没有
Nothing.
但是 你一定要问我
Just... please ask me.
别去问别人
And not someone else.
我也需要感觉到能信任你
I need to be able to trust you, too.
好吗
Deal?
好
Deal.
看电影 明天一点半
你们需要干净毛巾吗
Do you guys need some clean towels in here?
天哪 你怎么了
Oh my God! What happened to you?
什么
What?
没什么 我...
Oh, uh, nothing, I--
在学校摔了一跤
I-I mean, I fell at school.
我都没发现受伤了
I didn't even know that was there.
宝贝 你不能这么粗心大意的
Honey, you gotta be more careful.
我去拿跌打损伤膏
Let me get you some arnica for that.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
你简直救我一命
You're a total lifesaver.
没事 不客气 真的
Yeah, no, it's no problem, really.
所以你所有东西都搬过去了吗
So you-- you got everything moved in then?
你的新家在哪里
Where's your new place?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表