剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
- The controller's jammed! - Stabilize it!
别喊了
Stop yelling!
躲开树 躲开树
Away from the trees! Away from the trees!
我办不到 它不听使唤了
I can't! It's not responding!
"蒸汽"社团
*抱歉当时不想跟你来场即兴表演*
*I’m sorry that I didn't want to jam*
*并非我不想跟你玩音乐*
*It's not 'cause I don't wanna make music with you*
*我真的没太在意*
*It’s just that I haven't really given a damn*
*因为我一直很沮丧*
*’Cause I have been feeling pretty blue*
*我没能去朱利亚音乐学院*
*See, I blew my shot at Juilliard*
*很难熬过这一关*
*Taking it pretty hard*
*但是跟你在一起*
*But then this thing with you*
*让我觉得我能重新来过*
*Is making me feel I can start a new*
*抱歉我当时是那么的没有安全感*
*Sorry I was so insecure*
*我不知道你想要我做什么*
*I couldn't tell what you wanted me for*
*我猜了又猜想了又想*
*I guess I thought*
*你想要的是性♥爱♥*
*You just wanted sex*
*所以我才表现的*
*So I got all*
*如此诡异*
*Weird*
没事 咱俩
It's okay. We,
都挺诡异的
all get weird.
我并不只是想跟啪啪啪 好吗
And I don't just want you for sex, okay?
我想咱俩一起闲逛还有聊天
I-I want us to be able to hang out and talk
还有在一起开心
and have fun
还有就像在电影里那样一起放声歌♥唱
and break into song like we're in the movies
还有...
and...
还有一起啪啪啪
And have sex.
我就再问一次
Okay. I'm gonna ask one more time.
你们之中是谁操控的无人机
Which one of you was flying the drone?
那我想你们也不知道谁弄的这个了
I suppose none of you know who's responsible for this, either.
既然如此 "蒸汽"社团被暂停了
Then, as of this moment, STEAM Club is suspended.
如果这个报纸再在校园搞事情的话
And if one more issue of this paper makes it to campus,
我会连毕业舞会一起取消
I'm canceling prom as well.
到时候我们就看看你们有多受欢迎
We'll see how popular you are if that happens.
我就不该听你的来干这个事的
I never should have let you talk me into this.
我告诉过你不要编码成全手动模式的
I told you not to code it to operate in full manual mode.
这就是你为什么没进世锦赛
This is why you're not at Worlds.
你自以为什么都知道
You think you know everything.
我没进世锦赛是因为我自己决定不去
I'm not at Worlds because I decided not to go.
据我所知 如果你自己不退出的话
From what I heard, if you hadn't taken yourself out,
他们也会逼你出去的
they were gonna push you out.
没人想跟你在一个团队 玛丽安娜
Nobody wants you on their team, Mariana.
-怎么了 -我们不能继续报刊了
- What happened? - We can't do the paper any more.
为什么
Why?
因为德鲁要取消毕业舞会
Because Drew will cancel prom
而且现在所有人已经恨我入骨了
and everyone hates me enough as it is.
我知道 我似乎是
So, I know I was, like,
你约过的最糟糕的了
the worst date ever.
也不是最糟糕的
Not the worst.
你知道的 我当时跟琳赛一起去舞会
You know I went to prom with Lindsey,
但你不知道她喝醉了
but what you don't know is that
而且吐在我嘴里了 千真万确
she got drunk and threw up in my mouth. Literally.
-至少我没那么干 -是的
- At least I didn't do that. - No.
但你确实整晚都看起来很痛苦
But you did look miserable all night.
我做错什么了吗
What did I do wrong?
没事 只是
Nothing, it's just...
我们做的任何事我都没话语权
I didn't have a say in anything we did.
是你叫我做计划的啊
Because you told me to make the plan.
是啊 但是我没告诉你
Yeah, but I didn't tell you
你得要告诉我该穿什么 去哪吃饭
to tell me what to wear, and what to eat,
以及我们要看哪部电影
and to pick the movie we saw.
抱歉 我以为你会喜欢《速度与激♥情♥》
I'm sorry. I thought you would like The Fast and the Furious.
-为什么 -因为你的生活就跟那电影一样
- Why? - Because that's how you live your life.
我不该这么说的
I shouldn't have said that.
听着 我知道你
Look, I know that you were...
只是
just...
想照顾我
trying to take care of me,
但我不喜欢惊喜
but I don't like surprises.
我以前收到太多糟糕的惊喜
I've had too many bad ones.
所以我需要知道计划 就算由你制定
So, I need to know the plan, even if you make it.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
而且我
And I...
会尽全力不要变成
will try my best to not be the girl
你给我拍的糟糕的照片里的那样
in that awful picture you took of me.
不会吧 那是那晚最棒的部分了
I don't know. It was the best one of the night.
-你应该看看其他照片 -不 我认真的
- You should see some of the others. - No, No, I mean it.
-真的 -我不想看
- Yeah. - I don't want to.
盟军第一滴血
嘿 还以为你今天会给我打电♥话♥的
删除
父母签字 莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特
挺起胸膛 伙计们 挺起胸膛
Chest up, guys! Chest up!
很好
Good!
起滑
Hit it!
记得我吗 凯丽的妹妹玛丽安娜
Um, do you remember me? I'm Callie's sister, Mariana.
当然记得
Yeah, of course.
我在想我能不能通过选拔进你们队
So, I was wondering if I could try out for the team.
当然可以 你父母同意吗
Sure. I mean, is it cool with your parents?
同意啊 我从网上下载了同意书
Yup. I, um, downloaded the permission slip online.
-这就是 -真棒
- Here you go. - Sweet.
我希望我能改变你的想法
Well, I'm hoping to change your mind.
以及你的投票
And your vote.
如果锚滩变成私立学校
If Anchor Beach goes private
就不会有教学效果考核制度
there's gonna be no accountability.
好的
Yes.
我很感激 谢谢您
Well, I appreciate that, thank you.
怎么样了
How's it going?
绝大多数董事坚守原来观点
Well, most of the board is dug in,
但至少莫妮卡·戴维斯似乎会考虑
but it seems that at least Monica Davis is gonna think about it.
你有没有考虑过特丝的建议
Have you given any more thought about
给黑素斯安排一个课堂助手
what Tess suggested? You know, getting Jesus and in-class aide?
你突然准备好让黑素斯重返学校了
Suddenly you're ready for Jesus to go back to school now that
就因为特丝 那个女医生觉得是好主意
Dr. Tess, Medicine Woman, thinks it's a good idea?
我知道你被学校里的那些事搞得很焦虑
Hey, I know that you are tense about what's going on at school--
还有家里的事
And at home.
说真的我不知道该拿黑素斯怎么办
I honestly just don't know what to do about Jesus.
我们不能否认
I mean, we can't be in denial about the fact that he is
他情绪反复无常
unpredictable,
他其实还挺危险的
he's potentially dangerous.
我们不知道他是否能有所好转
We don't know if he's gonna get any better.
可能他下半辈子就这样了
He may be like this for the rest of his life.
说实话 史戴菲
To be honest, Stef?
有时候我挺害怕他的
Sometimes I'm actually afraid of him.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表