剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
我之前看了直播
Hey, I watched the live-stream earlier.
你在干什么
What the hell were you doing?
-玩游戏 -是吗
- Playing the game. - Really?
和德克兰调情太多都看不出来在玩游戏了
I couldn't tell there with all the flirting with Declan.
我对你确实有那方面的情感
I did have those feelings for you.
如果我是同性恋呢
What if I'm gay?
你要对自己诚实 特丝
You need to be honest with yourself, Tess,
也要对你的丈夫诚实
and with your husband.
她父亲根本靠不住
Her father is completely unreliable.
他现在也有了自己的家
He's got a new family of his own,
我们根本无人依靠
and we have no help here.
我们该谈谈朋友之间能做什么
We might have to talk about what friends do.
-怎么 朋友不能牵手吗 -不能
- What? Friends don't hold hands? - No.
我们还是夫妻的时候 你经常这样
You used to do that all the time when we were married,
你忘记呼吸 总是吓我个半死
you'd forget to breathe. It used to scare the bejesus out of me.
-抱抱我 -好的 好的 来
- Hold me. - Okay. Okay, come here.
我同意暂缓驱逐出境
I am granting a stay of deportation
直到辛弗亚戈的暂缓遣返被批下来
until Ms. Sinfuego's DACA status is decided.
该死 她火力很猛啊
Oh damn. She was coming in hot.
比平时还要火♥辣♥
Even hotter than usual.
快逼近 你还守着你的位置吗 泰勒
Closing in. You holding your position, Taylor?
正在封锁
Locking it down.
裘德 你最喜欢的位置[姿势]是什么
Hey, Jude, what's your favorite position?
好像他知道的似的 裘德喜欢橄榄油
Like he'd know. Jude's like olive oil--
特级初榨[处子]
extra virgin.
有时我喜欢停在
So, sometimes I kinda like to perch
上古地牢的防护头骨上
of the shielded skulls in the Elderworld Dungeon.
地牢里
In the dungeon?
-很奇怪啊 -我是说
- That's freaky. - I mean,
那是干掉克朗精灵最好的位置
it is the best place to pick off Krone Elves.
好了朋友们 今天就到这里
All right. Guess that's it for today, guys.
我们是两个基佬和一个女生
We're Two Gay Guys and a Girl.
下次再见
Hope you'll catch us next time.
但我怀疑会有人觉得刚才很逊
But I doubt anyone will after how lame that was.
我妈妈来了 那么 回见
Umm, my mom's here, so... later.
兄弟 刚才是怎么回事
Dude, what the hell was that?
-你想把大家都给说睡着吗 -抱歉
- Were you trying to put everyone to sleep? - I'm sorry.
但我不能再跟你一直调情了
But I can't be all flirty like that anymore.
诺亚会生气的
Noah got mad at me.
为什么
Why?
只是在粉丝面前做戏罢了 又不是真的
It-- it's just an act for the fans. It's not real.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
兄弟 我们得给粉丝他们想要的
Dude, we gotta give the fans what they want,
因为这样 我们才能得到我们想要的
'cause if we do, then we get what we want...
-像这些 -你从哪儿拿来的
- like these. - Whoa. Where'd you get those?
一位粉丝给了咱们一人一个
A fan sent us both a pair.
我一直都能收到这些免费的东西
I get free shit like this all the time,
现在你也能
and now so will you...
如果你继续玩下去
if you keep playing along.
但你如果还这么严肃又无聊
If you get all serious and boring,
我们就会失去观众
we're gonna lose viewers,
然后卓越权力就会抛弃我们
and Eminent Power's gonna drop us.
去跟你男朋友谈谈 他需要冷静
So, talk to your boyfriend. He needs to chill.
阿普唑仑
-这是什么 -什么
- What is this? - What?
那是 镇静安神药
Oh, it's, um, uh, a mild sedative for anxiety.
我今天去妇科检查了
Went to the gynecologist today for a checkup.
-然后呢 -然后告诉她
- And? - And told her...
最近的情况
what's-- what's been going on,
因为我之前没有过焦虑或抑郁史
and since I don't have a history of anxiety or depression...
她认为我可能是到了围绝经期
she thinks that I may be in perimenopause. Yay for me.
我的荷尔蒙一直都是波动的
Which, you know, hormones can be all fluctuating
有很多副作用 其中之一就是焦虑
and there's lots of side effects, one of which is anxiety.
好的 那心理治疗怎么样了
Okay, well, what about-- what about therapy?
你有重新预约吗
Did you reschedule your appointment?
如果是身体上的原因 那又有什么用呢
Uh, what's the point if it's physiological?
心理治疗没有用的
Therapy's not gonna help.
-你想干什么 -我想跟你谈谈
- What do you want? - I need to talk to you.
我跟你没什么好说的
I've nothing to say to you.
我想向你道歉
I want to apologize.
我们被告知西门娜在抗♥议♥中有威胁言论
We were told that Ximena made threatening remarks
一些很激进的言论
at the protest, radical stuff--
呼吁暴♥力♥之类的事
you know, calling for violence, that kinda thing.
直到在听证会上看到她演讲的视频
It wasn't until I saw the video of her speech
我才意识到之前我们被骗了
at the hearing that I realized we'd been lied to.
-我们不应该针对她 -那她父母呢
- She never should've been targeted. - What about her parents?
他们也被针对了
'Cause they were targeted too.
我没有参与拘留他们
I wasn't involved in detaining them.
她的家庭已经基本被毁了
Well, her family's basically been destroyed,
你就那么自己骗自己吧
so just keep telling yourself that.
只是想让你知道 我没有
Look, just so you know, I didn't get into this
追捕无辜的青少年到教堂
to chase innocent teenagers into churches.
我只是以为自己在保护国♥家♥安♥全♥
You know, I thought I was making this country safer.
移♥民♥局已经变了
The things at ICE have changed,
特工们被授予全权
agents are being given carte blanche to go
去追捕任何他们想逮捕的人
after whoever they want however they want.
这样不对
It's not right.
所以你想怎么做
So, what are you gonna do about it?
-一个道歉解决不了问题 -我知道
- 'Cause frankly, an apology doesn't cut it. - I know.
所以我给你带来了一些消息
That's why I've got some information I wanna give you.
如此一家人 第五季第十四集
移♥民♥局有新的授权去逮捕
So, apparently ICE has a new mandate to go after
刚满十八岁的无证孩子
undocumented kids who have just turned 18,
所以他们就可以合法拘留了
so they can legally detain them.
-为什么 -为了完成配额
- Why? - To fill quotas.
-真无♥耻♥ -总之 他们计划这周
- Gross. - Anyway, they're planning a raid
在高中突袭 我们不知道时间地点
at a high school this week. We don't know where or when,
但他说有更多消息了会通知我们
but he said he's gonna give us a heads-up when he knows more.
-他想我们做什么 -录下来
- What does he want us to do? - Record it.
他希望我们能曝光这些事
He wants us to expose everything that's going on.
所以 我们就直接去
Okay, so, what? We're just gonna go
然后把孩子被捕的过程录下来吗
and record kids getting detained?
毁了他们的生活吗
Getting their lives ruined?
听着我们得帮助他们
Look, we have to help them.
至少我们得提醒他们
At the very least, we have to warn them.
有道理
Good point.
好吧 所以我们会不会惹上麻烦
Okay. So, can we... like, get in trouble...
如果告诉他们移♥民♥局要来
if we tell them that ICE is coming?
我认为不会 只要我们不
I don't think so. As long as you don't actually,
妨碍到法律制裁
like, obstruct justice.
好的
Okay. Good.
西门娜你才得到暂缓
Ximena, you just got your stay.
你不能冒险参与进来
You can't risk being a part of this.
但我们可以
But we can.
我也想参与
I wanna come too.
我学习小组要迟到了
Okay, I'm late for a study group.
晚点再聊
I'll talk to you guys later.
很低调 亚伦比我想的酷很多
Low-key, Aaron's way cooler than I thought.
所以你们还只是朋友吗
So, are you guys still just friends?
-是的 -你在等什么
- Yeah. - What are you waiting for?
是啊 你认为你们会复合吗
Yeah. You think you guys are gonna get back together?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的白细胞计数正常了
So, your white blood cell count came back,
感染痊愈了
and you're clear of infection,
准备好恢复你的T细胞了吗
so you're ready to have your "T" Cells put back in.
新细胞也会攻击健康的细胞
Now, as we discussed, the new cells also attack healthy cells,
可能会影响你的免疫系统
which may affect your immune system,
所以手术结束后我们会时刻关注你
so we're gonna keep a close eye on you after the procedure.
如果失败的话 她的免疫系统
So, if this doesn't work, will her immune system
会不会无法接受其他治疗了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表