剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
And then we'll let ourselves out?
珍娜 当我说结束的时候就是真的结束了
Jenna, when I say the party's over, the party's over.
你没说结束了
You didn't say the party's over.
你说的是大家都该去睡觉了
You said that everybody should go to bed.
-珍娜 -亲爱的 我们该走了
- Jenna. - Honey, we should go.
很高兴见到你 珍娜
It was so nice to meet you, Jenna.
我们应该找个时间吃晚饭
We should have dinner sometime.
我们三个一起
the three of us, I mean.
好啊 我很期待
Yes! Oh, I would love that.
我在圣地亚哥没有那么多朋友了
I don't have many friends left in San Diego,
也许可以约在某个周三
so maybe on a Wednesday?
-他每周三都去打牌 -完美
- That's when Dean has his poker night. - Perfect.
-谢谢 -晚安
- Thank you. - Goodnight.
-拜拜 -晚安
- Bye. - Have a good night.
扫兴的人
Party pooper.
珍娜 已经凌晨一点了
Jenna, it's 1:00 AM.
我累坏了 好吗
I'm exhausted, okay?
我告诉过你我不想开派对
I told you that I didn't want a party.
但是你知道 像往常一样 要听你的
But you know, as always, it's about you.
你要知道 不是所有人都喜欢你的
And you know, FYI, not everyone is into you.
我不觉得大家都喜欢我
I don't think everyone is into me.
拜托 你觉得那棵树都喜欢你
Please. You think that tree is into you.
好吧 你为什么这么说
Okay, where is this coming from?
因为你的行为不合适
From your inappropriate behavior.
我怎么行为不不合适
How am I inappropriate?
我都想不到哪里合适
In absolutely every way that I can think of!
你在特丝丈夫面前
You were blatantly flirting with Tess
公然与她调情
in front of her husband.
这让我们也很尴尬
I mean, that's embarrassing to us,
更别提及其不尊重别人了
not to mention, incredibly disrespectful.
你的婚姻就是被别人破坏的
You would think that since someone broke up your marriage,
所以你难道不该认为
that you would give a damn about
-破坏别人的婚姻不太好吗 -史黛菲
- doing that to someone else's. - Stef.
还有别的要说的吗
Is there anything else?
没有了
No, I'm good.
我觉得我要去外面等车了
I guess I'll wait for the car outside.
我觉得这样最好
I think that that would be best.
你刚才怎么了
What was that about?
我累了
I am tired.
我只是 我不能再忍♥她了
And I just-- I cannot deal with her anymore.
你确定没有别的原因了 你怎么了
Are you sure it's not more than that? What is going on?
什么都没有 我没事
Nothing! I am fine!
她
She--
我要睡了
I would like to go to bed.
我明天再把这些收拾干净
And I will clean all this up tomorrow.
百分之七十四的非法移♥民♥
And 74% of illegals
对美国公民实施犯罪行为
are committing violent crimes against American citizens.
美国人第一
这都是瞎扯
That's total crap.
底线 朋友们 就是现在到了
Bottom line, my friends, the time has come
关闭边境线的时候了
to close our borders.
还这个国家她应有的地位
And return this nation to its rightful place
让她成为这个世界上最伟大的国家
as the greatest country in the world.
谢谢 好了
Thank you, alright.
现在你们可以开始提问了
Let's open the floor to questions.
早上好 你好
Yes! Good morning. Hi!
早上好 在我看来
Good morning. Uh, it just seems to me
随着时间的推移 这个问题越来越严重了
that the problem is getting worse and worse over time.
当然了
Absolutely.
不那么可爱的男基友
Okay, less cute gay guy.
做好准备
Get ready.
"不那么可爱的男基友"
"Less cute gay guy?"
是啊
Well, yeah.
我们得找个让粉丝区分我们的方法
We gotta give the fans a way to differentiate between us.
准备好被统治吧
Get ready to be eminently dominated.
希望如此
Yeah, you wish.
我确实希望如此
I do wish.
你俩开个房♥吧
Get a room, you two.
我已经开好了
I just did.
那里有我的地儿吗
Hey, got room for me in there?
一直都有 宝贝
Always, baby.
好吧 我就
Okay, I'll just...
继续打怪物
fight while...
你们俩继续做你们基友做的事吧
you two do whatever it is you gay guys do.
你好
Hello.
早些时候
Earlier...
你提到DACA的废除
you said that the DACA repeal
会保护社区人♥民♥远离罪犯
would protect communities from criminals.
那么你是暗示DACA
So, you're implying that DACA
将我们的国家置于危险之中吗
puts our nation at risk of crime?
说的没错 统计数据也支持了这个观点
That's right, and the statistic bear me out.
这是错误的
That's not true.
你要是出现犯罪记录就拿不到DACA了
You can't get DACA if you have any significant criminal record.
八十万DACA接受方中
Out of 800,000 DACA recipients,
不到百分之一因为犯罪行为
less than one percent have lost their permits
失去了许可
because of criminal activity.
保护我们的权利
好吧 谢谢大家
Okay, alright, thank you everyone.
你是有问题要问我
Did you have a question for me,
还是就想丢一堆无意义的数字
or do you just wanna spin numbers?
我朋友西门娜·辛弗亚戈一直住在教堂
My friend Ximena Sinfuego has been living in a church,
因为她的DACA还在审查
because her DACA status is in question.
ICE已经拘留了她的父母
ICE has already detained her parents.
西门娜·辛弗亚戈两岁就来了这里
Ximena Sinfuego came here when she was two years old!
到现在她都没回过墨西哥
She hasn't even been back to Mexico.
好好
Okay, okay.
在我找你把你拖出去前我再问一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time before we have you removed.
你到底有没有问题问我
Do you have a question for me?
-我有 -你问吧
- Yeah, I do. - Okay.
美国公民
申请庇护
工作属于美国公民
美国公民
什么叫美国人
What is an American?
凭什么你是美国人
What makes you an American?
我是美国人
And me an American?
西门娜却不是
But not Ximena?
她也是一个从小在这里长大
Who has lived here her entire life,
上学
gone to school,
在哪里都被称为移♥民♥
毕业 工作
graduated, worked,
交税
paid taxes,
而且和所有生在这里长在这里的人一样
and loves this country just as much
热爱这个国家
as anyone who was born here.
这
This...
就是美国人
is an American.
美国制♥造♥
我一直期盼着安全
结束DACA制度
非法就是非法
小布
Hey, B.
昨晚我没来得及把这个给你
So, I didn't get a chance to give you this last night.
给妈妈
"Mom."
妈妈 这张卡让你能听一小时琴
"Mom, this card entitles you to one hour of piano playing.
生日快乐 爱你的 小布
Happy birthday, love, B."
我记得我小时候
I remember when I was little,
你压力很大的时候
and you were stressed out,
你就会躺在沙发上
you'd lie on the couch and...
我就为你弹琴
I'd play for you.
我知道我们给你造成了多大的负担
I know how much we all put on your shoulders, so...
如果你什么时候想听...
if you ever want me to...
-谢谢 宝贝 -不客气
- Thank you, baby. - Yeah.
现在好不好
What about now?
-现在 -有何不可呢
- Now? - Yeah, why not?
好啊
Sure.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表