剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
也感谢你给我的
And thank you for your
分手与打气的组合套餐
combo platter break-up speech/pep-talk.
我也因此重新规划了人生
It really helped me get my head on straight.
不客气
Well, you're welcome.
你要是考上了梦寐以求的麻省理工
And hey, if you end up at MIT like you always wanted,
就和我一样在波士顿了
we'll both be in Boston,
到时候还可以一起出来喝杯咖啡什么的
so maybe we can grab a cup of coffee or something.
我可不认为能考上麻省理工 但是
I don't really think MIT is gonna happen, but...
假如真的破天荒考上了
if by some miracle it does,
没问题
you're on.
他们会来的 别担心了
They'll be here, don't worry.
你来了
You came?
我可不打算放凯丽和布兰登的鸽子
Well, I wasn't gonna bail on Callie and Brandon.
笑什么
What?
你可真是个好人
You're a really good guy.
谁说不是呢
I know!
我退出了卓越权力
I quit Eminent Power.
真的
You did?
泰勒和我打算重温
Taylor and me are gonna go back to being just
一女一男同
Girl and One Gay Guy.
你说的对
And you were right.
我确实迷失了自己的初衷
I kinda forgot why I started doing all this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
知道吗
You know,
你也是个不错的好人
you're a really good guy, too.
你刚才和怀亚特招手了
Did you just wave to Wyatt?
我可不想在毕业典礼之前和他分手
Well, I didn't wanna break up with him before graduation.
那是因为你压根就没打算分手
Because you don't wanna break up with him at all.
明年就轮到我们了
That's gonna be us next year.
-有消息了吗 -没有
- Any update? - No. Unh-unh.
毕业典礼马上就开始了
Well, we gotta start soon.
我知道
I know.
已经开始了
Really soon.
欢迎各位学生们 家长们 朋友们
Welcome, students, parents, friends,
特别是即将毕业的毕业生们
and especially our graduating senior class.
你们每个人都是我们的骄傲
We are so proud of each and every one of you.
这四年来你们完成的事...
What you've accomplished over these past four years...
其实
You know what?
我 我写了一份演讲
I, uh, I did write a speech,
而且我真的写得很认真
and I worked really, really hard on it.
但今天我有两个孩子毕业
But I've got two kids graduating today.
虽然写得十分认真
And while very thoughtful,
但那些文字都不足以表达
my speech doesn't really do justice
我想对他们说的话
to everything I want to say to them
对就坐在观众席的
and to the rest of my family,
我的家人说的话
sitting out there in the audience
还有对每一个学生说的话...
and to each and every one of you students who...
我觉得你们都是我的孩子 不管有无血缘
You all feel like my kids, one way or the other.
所以
Lena: So, uh,
我决定即兴演讲
I'm just gonna make it up as I go.
这些毕业生
These seniors,
我作为校长的第一届毕业生
my first graduating class as principal,
会永远在我心里占据一个重要位置
will always hold a special place in my heart.
当我想到我们一起
And when I think about everything we have gone
经历的一切
through together,
才走到今天
to arrive where we are today,
让我觉得有一件事很清楚
it makes one thing really clear to me.
那就是想走到你想要的生活
There are so many roads to take
有很多条不同的路
to get to where you want to be in life.
生活不容易 它...
Life ain't easy. It's...
会重重磨练你
It's gonna hit you hard.
它会给你不断的挑战
It's gonna put challenges in your path.
占据你的所有空间
It's gonna take you all kinds of places,
有时候让你如愿
sometimes giving you what you want,
有时候 是你还不知道你需要的东西
sometimes, what you need.
说不定就是当头一棒
Which might just be a kick in the ass.
秘诀就是享受其中
The trick is to enjoy the journey.
而要享受 很大一部分取决于伴侣
And a big part of that depends on who you travel with.
我在生活中犯过很多错误
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life but...
但有一件事我绝对 肯定
that's one thing I got absolutely, positively,
没有做错
exactly right.
那就是 我的家人就是我的整个世界
My family is my world.
而他们让我的人生路充满乐趣
And they have made this ride so joyful
如此美丽
and so beautiful...
如此疯狂 乱糟糟地
so crazy and messy and...
达到完美
perfect.
感谢你们
So thank you all.
感谢你们所有人 和我们一路同行
Thank you all so much for taking this journey with us all.
记住
And remember...
重要的不是你来自哪里
it's not where you come from,
而是你属于哪里
it's where you belong.
不管接下来生活要带你去哪
And no matter where this life takes you next,
永远记住 锚滩就是你的家
always know that you have a home here at Anchor Beach.
泰雅·班克斯 加州大学伯克利分校
Talya Banks, UC Berkeley!
怀亚特·凯西 麦肯纳学院
Wyatt Casey, Claremont McKenna College!
棒棒 怀亚特
Woo-hoo, Wyatt!
布兰登·福斯特 音乐研究所
Brandon Foster, Musician's Institute!
干得好 小布
Way to go, B!
凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特 UCSD五年律师项目
Callie Adams Foster, UCSD Five Year Law Program!
一小时前我接到了UCSD的电♥话♥
I got a call from UCSD about an hour ago.
我想那位教授真的为你做了不少
I guess that professor really did go to bat for you.
恭喜 亲爱的
Congratulations, honey.
-谢谢 -我爱你
- Thank you. - I love you.
黑素斯·亚当斯·福斯特 圣地亚哥社区大学
Jesus Adams Foster, San Diego Community College.
我为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
你达到的所有成就
Everything you've been able to accomplish
简直非凡
is just incredible.
我爱你
I love you.
这是你的 这是你的
This is yours. This is yours!
玛丽安娜·亚当斯·福斯特 麻省理工学院
Mariana Adams Foster, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
这才是我女朋友
That's my girl!
艾玛·克兹曼 麻省理工学院
Emma Kurtzman, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
泰勒·肖 莎拉劳伦斯学院
Taylor Shaw, Sarah Lawrence College!
恭喜
Congratulations.
裘德·亚当斯·福斯特
Jude Adams Foster,
UCLA
UCLA
裘宝儿
Judicorn!
裘宝儿 裘宝儿
Judicorn! Judicorn!
裘宝儿 裘宝儿
Judicorn! Judicorn!
裘宝儿 裘宝儿
Judicorn! Judicorn!
裘宝儿
Judicorn!
裘宝儿 裘宝儿
Judicorn! Judicorn!
好了好了 行了
Yeah. All right. All right, that's enough.
现在太酷了不许叫裘宝儿了吗
Oh, you're too cool to be our Judicorn now?
绝不行 不管你多大
Hell no. I'm still your big sister
我都是你姐姐
no matter how tall you have gotten,
我想怎么叫你都行
and I'll call you whatever the hell I want.
不许说了 否则告你
Quit it, all right. I'll sue.
其实不行 她要当律师了
You actually can't do that. She's about to be a lawyer.
我还有一年毕业
Oh, I still have another year of school left,
所以其实不是的
and that's not actually how that works.
肯定是伊莱扎 稍等
Oh, that must be Eliza. Hang on.
他们都在真是好
Oh, it's so nice to have them all here.
看看我们做到的
Look what we did.
我们也不是就停下了
Oh, it's not like we're done.
他们二十多岁才最需要你
I swear they need you more in their 20s than ever.
希望吧
Let's hope so.
你好
Hi.
抱歉 各位 排练
Sorry, everyone. Rehearsal...
耽搁了 第五大道又堵车
ran late, and there was traffic on the 5.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表