剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Well, what if--
如果
What if, um...
我那废材很多
There's a lot of scrap wood
应该能给你弄来
I can probably get my hands on out there.
至于其他材料
And the other materials,
我应该能让黑素斯的叔叔资助一下
I could probably get Jesus's uncle to donate.
他的亲叔叔吗
His birth uncle, you mean?
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
拜托
Please?
妈妈们
Moms?
凯伦
Karen! Hey, um...
我还是想留下我的毕设
I decided I do want to keep my senior project.
亲爱的 抱歉 我们把它扔了
Oh, honey, I'm sorry. We took it to the dumpster already.
说不定还在那里
You know what? Maybe it's still there.
-好 -快去
- Yeah. - Go on.
在画室肯定发生了什么
Something must have happened in art class.
你去哪了 小凯
Where you been, Cal?
我很担心你
I was worried.
我受不了有个富翁老爸
I can't be the girl with the rich dad
给学校捐款让我进艺术学院
who writes a check to get her into art school.
我...
I-I--
我...
I--
我没有开支票
I didn't write a check.
我知道在我见过海伦后你去找了她
I know that you went to Helen after I met with her.
是的 去找她谈
Yes, to talk to her.
好的 但我没有 没给他们钱
All right, but I didn't-- I didn't give them any money.
好吗 我只是给她讲了你的故事
All right, I just reminded her of your story,
讲你为什么没有作品集
of why you don't have a portfolio,
因为你还没来得及展现你的潜力
because you were never in one home
就从一个个家庭 学校转到了下一个
or one home school long enough to recognize your potential.
是因为你从得到过机会
That you never got a chance.
这是我唯一的要求 求她给你一个机会
That's all I asked her to do, was just to give you a chance.
但那要在她相信你的前提下 而且
But only if she believed in you, which...
显然她相信你
obviously she does.
是你不信
You don't.
我知道你们都觉得我"不会被接受"
I know you all think that I'm "Unacceptable."
等等 我们不是这个意思
Oh, wait, that-- that's not what we meant.
但这是你的原话
That's what you said.
我知道你在生我的气
Now, I know that you're really mad at me,
但你第一次见我时
but when you first met me
你说我不该被抛弃
you told me that I wasn't disposable,
我真的很想相信
and I'm really trying to believe that.
我没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
我是为你担心
I'm scared for you.
我担心我会失去你 凯丽
I'm scared of losing you, Cal.
我不能随意抹去
I can't just throw away
发生在我身上的一切
all that stuff that happened to me.
亲爱的 我们也不希望你抹去它们
Honey, we don't want you to.
跟我来
Come with me.
我看到他们把它丢去了垃圾箱
I saw them taking it to the dumpster.
我们不想让你抹去你的过去 凯丽
We don't want you to throw away your past, Callie.
我们只是不想让你再重复它
We just want you to stop repeating it.
我们希望你能安全 凯丽
We want you to be safe, Callie.
希望你成为个普通的17岁孩子
You know, we want you to be 17.
你不需要再承担
You don't need to carry the weight
你背负的一切了 亲爱的
of the world on your shoulders, love.
我们爱你
We love you.
我们好爱你
We love you so much.
你没事吧
You okay?
你不是说要过来 怎么没来
Hey, I thought you were coming over. What happened?
我知道 只是有很多东西要收拾
I know, I just have so much packing to do
因为明天就要走了
before we leave tomorrow.
那你走之前我们不能见面了吗
So, I'm not gonna see you before you go?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很想你
Well, I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
到了我再联♥系♥你
I'll call you when we get there.
好 我爱...你
Okay. I love... ...you.
艾玛 已挂机
树屋的事妈妈们跟你说了吗
Did Mamas talk to you about the tree house?
说了
Uh, yeah.
说了 但加布
Yeah, but Gabe
觉得他能募捐够需要的材料
thinks that he can get all the materials donated,
艾玛还说有个夏季服务奖学金
and Emma told me about this Summer of Service grant.
所以明年等我高三
So, if I'm a senior next year,
妈妈说还是可以
Mom says that it could still,
继续的
you know, work.
我知道你是好意
Look, I get that you were just trying to help
而且没有你这一切都不可能
and that it's only happening because of you,
而且申请奖学金 还有其他很多
and I'm gonna need a lot of help applying for the grant
也需要很多帮助
and-- and other stuff.
所以
So,
我想问艾玛愿不愿意跟我合作
I'm gonna ask Emma to do it with me...
如果你同意的话
if that's okay.
你已经说了
Well, you already said
你不愿意和我一起做
that you didn't want to do it with me...
那还问我♥干♥什么
so why are you asking?
随你便吧
Just do what you want.
我觉得好尴尬
So... I'm feeling pretty stupid.
为什么
For what?
我之前 没有意识到
I didn't-- I didn't realize
到底是 怎么回事
what was... going on before.
什么怎么回事
What was going on?
就是...
Well, you know--
我没有想诱惑你
I wasn't trying to seduce you,
如果你是这个意思
if that's what you think.
这样啊 好的
Oh. Yeah, okay.
好吧 我就是 我就是有
Okay, I was-- yeah, I was.
也许我不该读《五十度灰》
I guess I shouldn't have read Fifty Shades of Grey.
-不 是我傻 -不不不 我才傻
- No, I'm an idiot. - No, no, no. I'm the idiot. I...
我以为你是想打发我
I don't know, I thought that you were blowing me off,
所以我才...
so that's when I--
结果你完全没反应
but then when you completely didn't get it,
所以我才编了前男友的故事
that's when I made up that ex-boyfriend story.
我没有想打发你 真的
I wasn't trying to blow you off, really.
我只是觉得也许知道了我的某些事迹
I just think if you knew certain things about me,
你就不想和我约会了
you wouldn't want to date me.
听着好严重 怎么 你杀过人
Sounds serious. What, did you kill someone?
没有 我...
No, I, um-- I...
-我进了朱利亚音乐学院 -天哪
- got into Juilliard. - Oh, my God.
是的 但又失去了名额
Yeah, and then I lost my spot,
因为我需要钱
because I needed money,
所以我替别人代♥考♥了高考
so I took the SATs for someone,
虽然我知道那样不对
which I knew was wrong.
结果被抓了
Then I got caught,
所以我才是个白♥痴♥
so I'm an idiot.
是 你是犯了个错误 一个大错误
Yeah, you made a mistake. A huge mistake.
-我知道 -特别大的错误
- Yeah, I know. - Like a huge mistake.
我知道
Yeah. I-I know.
但是人就会犯错误
Well, we all make mistakes.
这不代表我就不想和你约会
That doesn't mean I don't want to date you.
当然是你也愿意的前提下 但我感觉你不愿意
I mean, if you want to date me, which maybe you don't?
没有 我愿意 和你约会
No, I-- I do wanna date you.
当然 得知
I mean, I'm kind of glad
没有前任的事我还是松了口气
there's no ex-boyfriend around.
至少没有正在纠缠你的前任
At least one you're still hooking up with.
好吧
Okay then.
这样...
And-- and just...
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - Oh, it's okay.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry! - Sorry!
抱歉
Sorry.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表