剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
你明晚开车带我们去晚餐吗
Are you gonna drive us to dinner tomorrow night?
和唐纳德还有他的
With Donald and his...
娜塔莉
Natalie?
好吧
Alright, um...
我可以不去吗
Listen, is it cool if you just go without me?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我有很多作业和乱七八糟的事
I-I have a lot of homework and stuff.
别这样 凯丽
Come on, Callie.
我真的很想去
I really want to go, and...
只有我自己会很奇怪
it'll be weird if I'm alone.
求你了
Please?
你在读什么
Whatcha reading?
新闻
The news.
一切都太阴暗了
Everything's so bleak.
就像世界要到尽头了
It's like the damn world is ending.
睡前读这些不是个好主意
Well, it's not a good idea to read this stuff before bed.
还不如做点别的事 像这样
Better to do something like, you know, this.
或者是这样
Or a little of this.
-或这样 -停下我现在没心情 亲爱的
- Or this. - Stop, stop. I'm just not in the mood, love.
好的
Okay.
你有没有好好想过
So, have you thought any more about
去你妈给我们的那栋夫妻寓所
going on that couple's retreat your mom gave us?
-她确实付了钱 -真的吗
- She did pay for it. - Seriously?
那里只会有一大堆老嬉皮士跑来跑去
It's just gonna be a bunch of old hippies running around
做着呼吸循环
doing breathing circles,
和裸体徒步旅行
and naked hikes.
也可以说是假期
Or it's time away.
就我们两个人
Just the two of us.
我上网查了
I looked it up online,
环境很棒
and the grounds are absolutely gorgeous.
我们不用做任何我们不想做的
And we don't have to do anything we don't wanna do.
什么 所以我们去了然后什么也不参与
What? So we go, and we don't participate?
那我们才真的奇怪
Now we're the weirdos.
别担心了 我会和妈妈说的
Don't worry about it. I will talk to my mom.
告诉她我们不感兴趣
Tell that we're just-- we're not interested,
告诉她她应该把钱要回来
and tell her that she should try to get money back, you know?
好消息 我妈走了
Good news. My mom's gone.
坏消息 我的鬼魂回来了
Bad news. My ghost is back.
从幼时这只鬼魂就在我身边若隐若现
So, I've had this ghost off and on since I was a kid,
他并不是一直都在
and he's not, like, always around,
但他现在回来了
but he's back now.
你觉得我是疯子对吧
You think I'm nuts, right?
不 我...
No, no, I--
有一点吧 但是
A little, but...
对不起 我并不想毁了这个周末
I'm sorry. The last thing I wanna do is ruin this weekend.
你能看见它吗
So, can you, uh...see it?
不 只是能感觉到他
No. No, he-- he's more of a presence.
他 所以他是个男的
He? Oh, so it's a he.
我很确定
I'm pretty sure.
他像卡斯珀一样友好吗
Well, is he friendly like Casper?
我其实不应该说这些的 我...
You know what? I probably shouldn't have said anything. I'm...
来练习吧 忘了这件事
Let's just practice. Forget it.
格蕾丝 我并没有...
What? Grace, look. I wasn't--
没事的 忘了吧
No, it's fine. Just forget it.
-你好吗 -快进来
- How are ya? - Come in, come in.
这里很棒
This is really nice.
-谢谢你 -是啊这
- Thank you! Thank you. - Yeah, this is...
-全都是娜塔莉的功劳 -你也帮忙啦
- all Natalie here. - Oh, come on, you helped!
但这是你的地方 我不住这
No, I know, but it's your place, I don't live here.
虽然你应该住在这
Yeah, although you should.
鉴于你基本一直都在这
Considering you're here practically all the time.
晚饭快好了
Dinner is almost ready.
-闻起来很香 -谢谢你凯莱布
- It-- it smells good. - Oh, thanks. Caleb!
我们的伙伴到了
Our company's here.
这是凯莱布 我儿子
This is Caleb, my son.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你的鞋子又在门厅中间了
Your shoes were in the middle of the foyer again.
有的人可能被绊倒
Someone could trip over them...
就像我 就刚才
like me, just now.
我可以在威尼斯海滩做六个礼拜的实习吗
Hey, can I do this six weeks STEAM internship in Venice Beach
如果我被录取的话
if I get accepted?
当然可以
Yeah, I don't see why not
只要不花很多钱
as long as it doesn't cost a ton of money.
所有花费都可以报销
All expenses paid.
那把我也算上
Well, hell, sign me up.
对了 洛根晚上来学习
Oh, by the way, Logan's coming over later to study.
你没跟他说特丝的事吧
Wait, you did not talk to him about Tess, did you?
没有
Oh, no.
尤其在特丝跟我说了那样的话以后
Definitely not after what Tess said to me.
特丝说什么了
What did Tess say to you?
她...
Well, she, uh...
算是威胁说
sorta, kinda threatened
不许洛根见我 如果我说了不该说的
to forbid Logan from seeing me if I said anything.
唐纳德告诉我们很多你俩的事
Donald has told us so much about you two.
比如什么
Oh, yeah? Like what?
大多都是你们小时候的事
I... mostly things, uh, from when you were little.
你现在是做什么的
What are you up to now?
没什么
Not much.
-他是游戏玩家 -那是什么
- He's a gamer. - What's that?
有公♥司♥付钱让他玩他们的游戏
This company pays him to play their video games.
很棒
Oh, that's cool!
他们付钱让你做这个吗
They pay you to do that?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你打游戏吗
Uh, you game at all?
不 我更喜欢运动
Not really. I'm mostly into sports.
棒球篮球足球
Baseball, basketball, soccer.
他是个很棒的运动员
Yeah, he's a really great athlete.
有时候我觉得我更像个司机
Sometimes I feel like more of a chauffeur,
因为我不停地开车送他出席各种活动
because I'm just driving him around to all of his events,
但是唐纳德帮了很多
but Donald helps out a lot.
你高三了是吗
And you, you're a-- you're a senior, right?
接下来一年你想去哪里
Where you thinking about next year?
我申请了一些大学
Oh, well, I applied to a few colleges.
-哪几所 -很棒
- Mm. Which ones? - Cool.
森诺玛州立大学
Sonoma State,
波特兰州立大学
Portland State...
加州大学圣地亚哥分校 艺术专业
And UCSD. The art program.
很棒 有收到回复吗
Great. You hear back from any?
我得了波特兰州立大学
I got into Portland.
-不错嘛 -恭喜你
- Cool! - Congratulations!
她的首选是加州大学圣迭戈分校
UCSD's her first choice though.
她是个很有才华的艺术家
She's an amazing artist.
很厉害啊
That's cool.
我喜欢画画 但是画得一般
I like to draw, but I'm not that good.
谁说的 你不是得了个
That's not true, you got the um...
-一等奖 -学校绘画比赛一等奖
- Your blue ribbon. - The ribbon at the contest at school.
鼓励奖而已
Honorable mention.
也好歹是个荣誉 我是说
Yeah, well it's-- it's not nothing. I mean, it--
你老爸呢
So where's your dad?
我和他爸在他小时候就离婚了
Um, Caleb's father and I divorced when he was very little.
他不是很喜欢当爹
He's not really into being a dad.
有这样的爸感觉糟透了
Yeah, that sucks when that happens.
不告诉迪恩也就算了
It is one thing if she doesn't want to tell Dean,
她居然威胁玛丽安娜
but threaten Mariana?
我也不认同她这么做
I don't like it either.
我要去找她谈谈
Well, I'm going over there--
莉娜 别去
Lena, please.
你为什么如此在意贝菲尔德的家事
Why are you so obsessed with the Bayfield's personal business?
你没带书来
So you didn't bring any books...
参加学习会
to a study date.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表