剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously on The Fosters...
我们来做笔交易
I'll make you a deal.
你不玩电子游戏 我也不嗑药
You don't play video games, I don't get high.
我收到了这个
I did get this.
你们要结婚了
You guys are getting married?
科特尼那儿出了点小状况
We're in a little bit of a situation with Cortney. Gabe is back.
你得为她找个今晚能睡觉的地方
You need to figure out where she's sleeping tonight.
科特尼 你的前女友
Cortney, your ex-girlfriend?
所以你确实是个关心他人的人
So you are a human who cares about other humans.
我关心的是让人们
Well, I care about keeping
不再传播恨意 所以我能做些什么
people from spreading hate. So, what can I do?
如果你妈妈说有个证人
If your mom said that there was a witness...
帕特里克·莫洛伊
Patrick Molloy.
这是格雷的案子
This is Gray's case.
他最初调查时就隐瞒证据
He suppressed evidence in the initial investigation.
-你杀了玛莎·约翰逊吗 -如果是呢
- Did you kill Martha Johnson? - What if I did?
我会尽我所能将格雷和莫洛伊绳之以法
I am going to do everything in my power to get Gray and Molloy.
你发什么疯
Okay, what is your problem?
你这个骗子 玛丽安娜
You're a liar, Mariana.
我有两件事要说
I have two things to tell you.
第一件事 我加入了轮滑队
First, I've been working out with a roller derby team.
第二件事 黑素斯昨晚犯癫痫了
And second, Jesus had a seizure.
有医院能进行强化行为治疗
There are hospitals for intensive behavioral therapy.
你要是继续为所欲为
You continue to act out like this,
我们就送你去那里
and that's exactly where you're going!
那我不回学校 我能拿同等学历
I won't go back to school. I can get my GED.
我16了
I'm 16.
我可以辍学 这是我自己的生活
I can drop out, it's my life!
你知道辍学是违法的吗
Did you know that dropping out of school is illegal?
加州实行义务教育
California is a compulsory education state.
未满18岁必须接受教育
You have to go to school until you're 18.
什么 所以你要逮捕我吗
What? So you're gonna arrest me?
如果需要的话
If I have to.
妈妈 你是认真的吗
Mama, seriously?
辍学的唯一方法是通过一项水平测试
The only way you can drop out is if you pass a proficiency test.
好吧 那我就那么办
Okay, fine. Then I'll just do that.
好 那你明天就能在学校做测试
Okay, then you can take the test at school tomorrow.
太好了 我能走了吗
Great. Can I go now?
谢谢
Thank you.
没事 随时愿意为你扮黑脸 女人
Yeah. I will be your bad cop any day, woman.
如果他真的通过了呢
What if he passes the test?
他不会的
He won't.
他的记忆和理解能力都有问题
He's having problems with memory and comprehension.
测试会显现出这一点 我们可以借此
The test is gonna show that, and we can use it
给他找一名学习助理
to make our case for getting him an educational aide.
几天前你还觉得他没准备好回学校
A few days ago, you didn't think he was ready to go back to school.
几天前 我还没威胁说要送他走
Well, a couple days ago, I hadn't threatened to send him away.
我觉得把他
I don't think being trapped
关在家里对他和我们都没好处
in the house is doing him or us any good.
要知道 他仍然可以拒绝不去
He could still refuse to go, you know.
如果他拒绝了 我觉得你就该逮捕他
Well, if he does, I think you should arrest him.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
是时候来点严厉的爱了
It's time for a little tough love around here.
现在 她们都不让我见艾玛
And now, they won't even let me see Emma,
简直不可理喻
which is like total bull.
因为除了跟你做这个 还有她
Because besides this with you and her,
我根本就没有生活可言
I have no life.
这...
Well, it's...
别碰那个 伙计
Hey, don't-don't touch that, buddy.
梅森 离那些工具远一点
Mason, stay away from the tools.
抱歉 一不留神他就跑掉了
I'm sorry. He's hard to keep tabs on.
没关系 我们喜欢和他在一起
Well, that's not a problem. We like having him around.
那个 如果可以的话 我其实
Oh, hey, um, I actually have something for him
有东西想给他
if it's okay.
-甜甜圈 -当然可以
- Donut. - Sure.
给你
There you go.
-你该说什么 梅森 -谢谢
- What do you say, Mason? - Thank you.
-谢谢 -不客气 伙计
- Thank you. - You're welcome, buddy.
再次谢谢你让我们待在这里
And thank you again, for letting us stay here.
不客气 你该谢史戴菲和莉娜
Yeah. Thank Stef and Lena.
好吧 我们该走了
Okay. Well, we gotta go.
每次迟到学校的人都很不开心
'Cause they're a little judgey at school when we're late.
好的 再见
All right. See you guys.
我觉得让她们生气的是
You know, I think what makes them so mad is
我不回学校
that I'm not going back to school.
不过我计划好了 我是说
But I have a plan. I mean,
为什么不把这做成事业
why don't we turn this into a business?
修建树屋
You know, making tree houses?
你不该完成高中学业吗
I mean, shouldn't you just finish high school?
不 我能像你那样拿到学历
No, I can get my GED just like you did.
没错 在监狱里
Yeah, in prison.
如果能重来 我绝不会这样
Look, I wouldn't do anything like I did.
我在你这个年龄犯了一堆错误
I mean, I made a ton of mistakes when I was your age.
我想你的妈妈们只是想保护你 知道吗
I think your moms are just trying to protect you, you know?
你觉得和安娜在一起是错误吗
Do you think you made a mistake with Ana?
比如 不试着和她在一起
You know, like, not trying to be with her?
没错 我一直认为我错了
Yeah. Yeah, all the time.
你想过和她复合吗
Do you ever think about getting back together?
她现在和麦克在一起
She's with Mike.
是的 但他们又没结婚
Yeah, but they're not, like, married.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
你今天的选择会陪伴你的一生
Choices you make today can stay with you your whole life.
当安娜渐行渐远时 我会希望...
And as far as Ana goes, do I wish...
是另一种结局吗
it had been different?
是的 我希望
Yeah, I do.
她是我的初恋
You know, she was my first love,
也许是我唯一的恋人 不过
maybe the only one I'll ever have, but...
已经太迟了
it's too late.
你不会想活在悔恨之中
And you don't want to end up carrying around all that regret.
相信我
Trust me.
感谢老天爷
Oh, thank God.
你中了彩票
You win the lottery?
没有 我倒是希望
No. I, uh, I wish.
我从一个孩子手上买♥♥了一个优盘
I bought a thumb drive off a kid,
里面全是男孩子的色情视频
full of pornographic films of boys.
我们找到了其中一个男孩
We tracked down one of the boys,
他给了我们视频拍摄者的名字
he gave us the name of the guy who made the videos.
警局正在调查他
PD's bringing him in.
我不知道你每天是怎么过的
I don't know how you do it everyday.
我也不知道
Yeah, me neither.
-你在这里做什么 -所以
- What are you doing here? - So...
我向安娜求婚了
I asked Ana to marry me.
她答应了
She said yes.
恭喜 这...
Wow, congratulations. That's...
这太棒了 麦克
That's great, Mike.
你真这么想
You really think so?
-她是女同吗 -不是
- Is she a lesbian? - No.
那你就比上次婚姻好多了
Then you're doing better than last time.
布兰登知道吗 你告诉他了吗
Does-Does Brandon know? Have you told him?
还没有 但是安娜
Not yet, but Ana was gonna
今天要告诉那对双胞胎 如果可以的话
tell the twins today, if that's all right.
没错 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
布兰登会没事的 对吗
Hey, Brandon's gonna be okay, right?
因为他和安娜的历史
I mean, given his history with Ana?
我想你们幸福的话 他也会感到高兴
I think he'll be happy that you're happy.
我很幸福
I am.
非常幸福
Very.
作业 记住你的琐事
*你来自何方不重要*
♪ It's not where you come from ♪
*你属于何方才重要*
♪ It's where you belong ♪
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表