剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
You and I wrote the first draft
用美术纸写下了使命宣言的
of the mission statement together on construction paper
第一稿
at our kids' playdate.
我们曾经许下承诺
And we made a promise to nurture
要培养 激励 挑战我们的学生
and motivate and challenge our students.
我知道最近学校的事不太顺
Now, I know that things have been bumpy recently.
但这并不意味着我们要对那些
But that doesn't mean that we should go back on that promise
负担不起私立学校的孩子违背自己的承诺
for those kids who can't afford a private school.
我们要回头看看最初的使命宣言
We need to look to that original mission statement
重新打起精神来工作
and get back to work.
好吧 你说得对 说得对
Okay. You're right. You're right.
真的吗 所以你会投我们一票
Really? So we have your vote?
就像我真会反对这位诺玛·蕾一样
Like I was gonna vote against Norma Rae here.
-表决会上见 -谢谢
- I will see you at the meeting. - Thank you.
肯定会有意思
This should be fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了
Yes!
好了
Okay, so...
现在我们只需要学生们的支持了
all we need now are the students.
对
Yeah.
如果我们赢了 你会答应我留下来吗
Is there any way I can convince you to stay if we win?
投票结果出来之前 我是不会离开的
No, I'll stick around until the vote,
但我不会一直留在这里
but I'm not gonna stay here and wait for them
等他们找借口把我开掉
to find some reason to fire me.
在温斯堡居民的故事中
What are some of the similarities you see
你发现了哪些相似之处呢
in the tales of Winesburg's residents?
-请说 -孤独
- Yeah? - Loneliness?
很好 那么孤独的主要原因是什么
Good. And what's the primary cause of that loneliness?
没有人跟对方交流
No one talks to each other.
-你记下来了吗 -没有 我是说
- You write that down? - Uh, no, I-I mean...
-我要记下来 -这就引出了一个问题
- Uh, I will. - Which begs the question...
-他们是被小镇困住了吗 -I N
- are they trapped by the town? - I-N.
-我知道 -还是他们把自己困住了
- I-I got it. - Or are they trapped by themselves?
你不知道
You don't got it,
因为你写的根本不是他说的内容
'cause you're not writing down what he's saying.
你一直跟我说话我听不见老师说什么
I can't hear what he's saying because you keep talking to me.
好 明天的课呢
Okay, so for tomorrow,
我希望你们提前把剩下的三个故事看一下
I want you to read the next three stories.
你可以看我的笔记 但你上课得专心
You can use my notes, but you need to focus.
祝大家愉快
Have a good day, everyone!
黑素斯 很高兴你回来了
Jesus, good to have you back.
不用担心今晚那三个故事
Look, um, don't worry about reading three stories tonight.
好吗 只要试着读一个就行了
Okay? Just try and get through one.
谢谢
Thanks.
作业比别人少 还有人帮你记笔记
Less homework and some guy takes notes for you?
真希望有人也打我脑袋一下
Wish someone'd hit me in the head.
好了吗
Ready?
所以
So...
我接受了你的建议
I took your advice.
关于加州大学圣迭戈分校
About UCSD.
我准备申请社工专业
I'm gonna apply for social work,
然后再转到艺术系
and then transfer to Art later.
那样的话我就能有时间
And that way I can take my time
慢慢准备我的作品集和其他的事情
with my portfolio and everything.
很好啊 没准你也会喜欢上社会工作
That's cool. And who knows, you might like social work.
我知道你认为我不该成为一个艺术家
I know you don't think I should be an artist.
什么
What?!
不是这样的
That's not true.
你还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
Do you remember when we first met?
我是怎么说的 当你告诉我
What did I say when you told me that--
不对 是卡梅伦告诉我
Sorry. When Cameron told me that you--
你想成为摄影师
that you wanted to be a photographer.
你说我很大胆
You said it was brave.
对
Exactly.
我想大胆一点
Yeah, well, I want to be brave,
但我真的很想去加州大学圣迭戈分校
but I really want to go to UCSD.
所以
So...
我觉得目前还是保险起见的好
I think I just have to play it safe for now.
说实话 我觉得我不太可能
Honestly, I don't see how I could possibly
在西门娜出了这些事之后
finish my portfolio in time
还能及时完成我的作品集
with everything that's going on with Ximena.
减轻这些压力也算是一种解脱
It's like a relief to have the pressure off.
那么
Then, uh...
就是社工了
social work it is.
对
Yeah.
我想我们该谈谈朋友之间能做什么
I think we might have to talk about what friends do.
-怎么 朋友不能牵手吗 -不能
- What? Friends don't hold hands? - No.
而且朋友也不会
And they don't surprise their friends
用海滩野餐给对方惊喜
with picnics on the beach, either.
得了吧 我就经常
Oh, come on. I do this
给我学习小组里的朋友做这些
all the time for the guys in my study group.
回来真好
Feels good to be back.
回家了 回家了
Home again. Home again.
我给你准备了个惊喜
And I got you a surprise.
你 你给我买♥♥了台新的电视
You-- you bought me a new TV!
-还是有线电视 -太棒了
- And cable. -Wow. Heh!
你是 要住下来吗
Um... are-- are you staying here?
我肯定负担不起每天住酒店
Well, I can't afford to stay in a hotel indefinitely,
而且你需要有人全天候照顾
and you need someone with you 24/7.
所以
So...
快递员到了
Ah! The delivery guy's here.
我本来是想买♥♥一张空气床垫
You know, at first, I thought I would get a blow-up mattress,
但后来觉得太麻烦了
but then I thought that'd be too much work,
所以我就改成折叠沙发了
so I just got a pull-out couch.
好的
Okay.
你知道这事吗
Did you know anything about this?
不
No!
那我们什么时候才能有二人世界
When are we ever gonna be alone?
我们还是可以出去啊
Well, I mean, we can still go out.
做♥爱♥吗
For sex?
这个是肯定不行的
Sex is out of the question.
你们想把沙发摆在哪儿
So, where do you want the couch?
妈 你开玩笑的吧
Mommy, you gotta be kidding me.
不 格蕾丝 我没有开玩笑
No, Grace, I am not kidding you.
以你的情况 做♥爱♥是很危险的
In your condition, sex is very risky.
妈 这不是你说了算
Mom, it's not up to you!
我可以决定这是不是危险的
And-- and I can decide whether it's risky or not.
-布兰登是个很体贴的爱人 -天呐
- Brandon is a very considerate lover. - Oh, God...
不管你喜不喜欢 我们还是会做♥爱♥的
And we're gonna continue to have sex whether you like it or not.
你听说过德克兰·里弗斯吗
So, you ever heard of Declan Rivers?
有啊 他的直播很搞笑
Yeah! His live streams are hilarious.
是吧
I know, right!
卓越权力想让我跟他一块打
Well, uh, that's who Eminent Power wants me to play with.
我明天应该就能见到他了
So, I'm supposed to meet him tomorrow.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我说过如果你不同意的话我是不会做的
Look, I know I said I wouldn't do it if you didn't want me to.
但我真的很想做
But I really want to.
我觉得你应该替我感到高兴
And I think you should be happy for me!
作为我最好的朋友
You know, as my best friend.
作为我最好的朋友
Well, as my best friend,
我觉得你不应该丢下我一个人去做
I think you shouldn't want to do it without me.
我不想丢下你一个人
I don't want to do it without you.
但是 他们没有邀请你
But... they're not asking you.
好吧
Fine.
随便你
Whatever.
但告诉你一声 我永远都不会这样对你
But FYI, I would never treat you like this.
等等 他和你一起去洗手间吗
Wait, so does he, like, go to the bathroom with you?
只有在他需要帮我换尿布的时候
Yeah, only when he needs to change my diaper.
大家听好了
Listen up, everyone!
明天我们的投票将会决定锚滩的命运
Tomorrow's our vote to decide the fate of Anchor Beach.
所以我们做出的决定至关重要
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表