剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
*我不愿意交换*
♪ Nothin' I would trade ♪
*这样已经*
♪ I wouldn't have it ♪
*最好*
♪ Any other way ♪
*你被爱环绕*
♪ You're surrounded by love♪
*你被需要*
♪ And you're wanted ♪
*所以永远不再孤单*
♪ So never feel alone ♪
*我们在何处*
*You are home with me*
*何处就是你的归宿*
*Right where you belong*
自总统选举以来
Since the election, there's been a huge rise
国内的种族歧视 恐同和
in incidents of racist, homophobic,
排外事件数量暴增
and xenophobic harassment across our country.
我们都见过墙上的涂鸦
We've seen graffiti with statements like:
写着让美国再次成为白人的专属
"Make America white again."
犹太人墓地被肆意破坏
Jewish cemeteries vandalized,
孩子们高歌♥建造隔离墙
and kids chanting "Build a wall."
夏洛·麦卡伦把移♥民♥称为
Shiloh McCullen has referred to immigrants
第三世界垃圾
as "Third-world trash,"
她还扬言
and she said that people
有色人种对社会毫无贡献
of color have contributed nothing to society.
如果本校不抵♥制♥她 任其在校内
If our university will not block this woman from spewing
散布危言传播仇恨
her hateful speech on our campus,
那就由我们来抵♥制♥
then we will.
仇恨止于何处
Where does the hate stop?
-这里 -仇恨止于何处
- Here! - Where does the hate stop?
这里
Here!
你同意他说的话
You agree with that?
难道你不同意
You don't?
不
No.
我想我们也许该为迈克和安娜做点什么
I was thinking maybe we should do something for Mike and Ana.
-比如 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
总之是向他们表示订婚祝贺
Something to celebrate their engagement.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
当然 理应如此
yeah. Totally. I think we should.
行
All right.
一会儿见
I'll see you later.
肖恩 这是亚伦 亚伦 肖恩
Sean, this is Aaron. Aaron, this is Sean.
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
亚伦就读的是五年制法律专业
Aaron's in the five-year law program.
真厉害 话说回来 希望你能一同抗♥议♥
Cool. I hope you'll join the protest, if it comes to that.
恕我拒绝 这次我不赞同你们
I don't think so. I disagree with you all on this one.
是吗 你支持仇恨言论
Really? You into hate speech?
不 我支持言论自♥由♥
No. Uh, I'm into free speech.
我认为对抗仇恨的最好方式
And I think the best way to fight hate
是直面怀恨者
is to confront the hater,
与其进行公开辩论 暴露对方的无知
debate them publicly, expose their ignorance.
但现在我们抵♥制♥的并不是辩论
No, but it's not a debate.
这是一场讲座 学生作为听众无权发言
I mean, it's a lecture where students aren't allowed to respond.
所以我们选择行使第一修正案赋予的权利
So we're exercising our First Amendment right
来抗♥议♥这场煽动种族歧视和暴♥力♥的演讲
to protest speech that incites discrimination and violence.
单纯依靠形式上禁止演讲者发言
By physically blocking the speaker from speaking?
她能随意向全世界散布任何仇恨言论
She can say all the hateful things she wants out in the world,
但我们为什么要给她提供平台呢
but why do we have to give her a platform?
所以加利福尼亚大学圣迭戈分校不属于这个世界
So, UCSD isn't part of the world?
你觉得学生组织不惜花钱
You think it's okay that the student group
请夏洛·麦卡伦过来演讲也无可厚非吗
who invited Shiloh McCullen is paying to give her that platform?
她不是无偿来这里的 你也知道
She doesn't come here for free, you know.
进步主义宣扬者也是有报酬的
Progressive speakers are paid, too.
无所谓 他根本理解不了
Whatever. He doesn't get it.
大家不像你无论站哪一方也毫无利益损失
It's not like you have anything to lose, right?
-不是这样的 -好吧
- That's not true. - Ah, it's okay.
只不过是意见分歧
Just a difference of opinion.
如果你改变主意随时可以来
If you change your mind.
-待会儿聊 -好
- Talk later. - Yeah.
给我一分钟
One sec.
未知来电
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
天呐
Oh, my God. Yeah.
我马上就到
No, yeah. I'll be right there.
什么事
What?
凯尔出狱了 他在家
Kyle's out. He's home.
我们手里有一个疑似属于你的U盘
We have a thumb drive that we think belongs to you,
里面有少年经训练后展示性感动作的视频
With videos of young boys being coached to perform sexual acts.
你对此了解吗
You know anything about that?
不了解
Nope.
我们有专家能够鉴定出你的声音
We have an expert who can identify your voice.
也有男孩能够指认你
We have boys who can identify you,
我们还申请了搜查证以搜查你的公♥寓♥
and we have a warrant to search your apartment.
你觉得我们能从中发现些什么
What do you think we're gonna find there?
你将会入狱
You're going down.
而你对此无能为力
There's nothing you can do about that.
入狱多久则要看你是否配合
But for how long? That's partly up to you if you cooperate.
-你想要我做什么 -名单
- What do you want? - Names.
所有你曾向对方分享视频的男人名单
Of the men you share these videos with.
有事吗
What's up?
玛丽安娜在家吗
Is Mariana here?
不在 她还没回家
Ah, actually, no. She... She's not home yet.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
能问你个问题吗
can I ask you a question?
关于加布
About Gabe?
当然可以
Sure.
你现在还对他有感觉吗
Do you still... like, have feelings for him?
什么意思
Oh, well, what do you mean?
我知道你现在和迈克在一起 他很好
Well, I know you're with Mike, and he's a great guy,
但如果你还是无法忘记加布
but if you still think about Gabe...
我是说他...
Well, I mean, he...
还对你念念不忘
still thinks about you.
你怎么知道
how-how do you know that?
他告诉我的
Uh, he told me.
他说你是他唯一爱过的女人
He said you're the only woman that he's ever loved.
你们在做什么呢
Oh. Hey. What are you doing here?
我恰巧在附近
I just was in the neighborhood.
就过来打个招呼
And I thought I'd come by and say hi.
你好啊
Well, hi.
你好
Hi.
塞缪尔快出现在你身后了
Okay. Samuel's coming up behind you.
抱歉 抱歉
sorry, sorry.
用必杀技 用必杀技
Use your ultimate! Use your ultimate!
抱歉我玩得这么差劲...
I'm sorry I suck so bad. I...
你和我们一起玩我就很开心了
Hey, I'm just glad that you're playing with us.
不如我们把不赌不打机的期限延长到永远
How about we extend our no-games, no-pot pact, like forever?
好啊 才怪
Yeah. No.
你只要学会怎么使用打野角色就好了
You just have to learn how to use your jungler.
有人在网上上传了他的游戏视频
There's a guy on YouTube that uploads his play sessions,
还说了游戏攻略
and then gives tips on how to play.
让打野者远离视线
Keep your jungler out of sight,
您已杀掉一个敌人
当足够接近目标时使用必杀技
and use your ultimate when you get close enough.
然后 连击
And, combo.
砰 在地上待着吧
Boom! Sit your ass down.
敌方英雄死亡
他大概有三百万粉丝
He's got, like, three million subscribers?
他是个大人物
He's a big deal.
打野者获得风暴王冠时是最厉害的时候
The jungler is best when he gets a stormcrown.
恶心奥佐无敌了
太精彩了
从我身上滚开 基佬
Oh. Get off my ass, faggot.
我才不是基佬 基佬
I'm not a homo, homo.
你喜欢这个人
You like this guy?
你只要忽略他说的某些话就好了
You just... kind of have to ignore what he says.
嗯
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
他管别人叫基佬
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表