剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
L.A., however, boasts year-round good hair days.
这种情况下 保守派的法官也许会给你
In which case, you could possibly have a progressive influence
带来一些进步的影响
on a conservative judge.
刚好相反
As opposed to, you know,
跟随英格曼 选择阻力更小的发展道路
taking the path of least resistance with Engleman,
而他在你没有你的情况下
who's already fighting the good fight
就已经在打漂亮的胜仗了
without you.
然后住在洛杉矶有我这个额外的好处
And then there's the added bonus of me living in L.A.,
你已经有一位朋友了
so, uh, you'd already have a friend.
虽然我在为邪恶帝国工作
Even though I am working for the evil empire.
不要为洗衣机争吵
No fighting over the washing machine.
-拜托 -我第一个洗澡
- Please. - I call first shower.
做得好
Nice one.
你还好吧
Hey. Are you okay?
不好
No.
挪过去
Scooch over.
我有个主意
I had an idea.
说吧
Yeah?
如果我们一起去欧洲怎么样
What if we went to Europe together?
等等 说真的吗
Wait, for real?
真的
Yeah.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
别告诉凯丽
Don't tell Callie.
我不会的
I won't.
我讨厌把东西从行李箱里拿出来
I hate unpacking.
-你能帮我吗 -不着急弄
- Will you do it for me? - It can wait.
妈妈
Moms?
孩子
Hey, bud. Hey!
你们回来了
Hi, you're home.
嗯
Yeah.
你是怎么来的 亲爱的
Yeah, how'd you get here, honey?
我坐公车来的
I took the bus.
好
Okay.
有人知道你来这里吗
Does anyone know that you're here?
不知道 对不起
No, I'm sorry.
我怕他们不会让你们去接我
I was afraid they wouldn't let you come get me.
他们为什么不会让我们去接你
Okay, why wouldn't they let us do that?
你们走的时候 我看到了我妈
I saw my mom while you were gone.
好
Okay.
发生了什么事令你不开心吗
Did something happen to upset you?
没有
No, no.
她只是
She just...
她真的想要我回去
She really wants me back.
你知道如果你不愿意的话
Okay, you know that you do not have to go back with her
你不一定要回到她身边
if you don't want to.
我知道 我
I know. I...
我只是很困惑
I'm just confused.
亲爱的 没事 困惑是正常的
Honey, it's okay, sweetie. It's okay to be confused.
-我能和你们说两句吗 -当然 亲爱的
- Can I talk to you guys? - Of course, honey.
我有两门挂科 被留校察看
I'm failing two classes and I'm on academic probation.
很可能会错失奖学金
I could lose my scholarship.
发生了什么
What happened?
我能一起吗
Can I stay?
我以为
I think...
我曾以为自己准备好上学独♥立♥
I thought I was ready to go away to school.
其他人都考上了好大学
Everyone else was at a big university,
除了黑素斯
except for Jesus and...
我想证明自己能离开家独♥立♥
I wanted to prove that I could leave home,
能照顾好自己
and be okay.
然而我错了
But I guess I wasn't.
真的
It's just...
非常容易迷失自我
so easy to feel lost, you know?
这么多孩子 瞬息万变
So many kids, and so much going on.
我
I, uh...
一直在探索不再迷失自我的方法
just been trying to find ways to make me not feel like this.
干嘛不早点告诉我们呢
Why didn't you tell us, bud?
大家都忙得不可开交
Everyone's busy with their own stuff.
而且
And, um...
现在又多个科里需要照顾
you guys have Corey to take care of. I just...
我就想不打搅你们自己解决
thought I should handle it on my own.
但是
But, um...
我想念大家齐聚一堂的感觉
I miss everyone being home together...
不像现在人去楼空
before everyone went away.
我也很怀念那种感觉
I do too, bud. I do too.
当我们还生活在一起的时候
And when we were all here together, we were...
总是能彼此相遇
bumping into each other, literally.
现在想保持联♥系♥都困难
And now we have to work a lot harder to keep in touch,
我没有意识到你内心的痛苦
and I'm really sorry that we didn't realize
我真的非常抱歉
how much you've been struggling, honey.
谢谢你能坦诚相待
Thank you for telling us.
过来抱抱
Come here.
快点 腾个地儿
Come on. Get up.
不占地方 快过来
Oh, you're not too big. Come here, now!
你也过来 别以为自己能逃过一劫
You, too! Don't even think you're getting out of this.
挪过去点 挪过去点
Scooching over, scooching over.
我的宝贝
My babies.
我向你保证
And I promise to you...
这次不会再这样了
this time will be different.
一切都会以你为主的
This time, you will come first.
我爱你
I love you!
你是我的宝贝
You're my baby.
我需要你
I need you back.
说点什么吧
Please say somethin.
我也爱你妈妈
I love you, too, Mom.
所以
So, I think...
我们理解 没关系的
We know, bud, we know. It's okay.
能和亲妈在一起是最好的
Of course you want to be with your mom.
我们依旧是你生命中的一部分
We're still gonna be a part of your life.
只要你不嫌弃我们
Forever if you want us to be.
当然 我爱你们
Of course I do. I love you guys.
我们也爱你 小家伙
We love you too, buddy.
没关系的 过来
It's okay. Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
小家伙
Oh, buddy.
知道了
Okay, I will.
爱你 拜拜
Love you, too. All right, bye.
代伊莱扎问好
Eliza sends her love,
她很遗憾没能加入我们
and she's sorry for not being here,
她的排练计划非常紧张
but her rehearsal schedule right now is pretty grueling, so.
蜜月爽不爽啊
Aw! So, how was the honeymoon?
多管闲事
None of your business.
科里怎么样了
How's, uh, Corey doing?
他很好 没事
He's good. He's good.
每天都通电♥话♥
We talk to him every day,
他妈妈也恢复得很好
and, uh, his mother's doing really well.
-非常好 -下周带他去迪士尼乐园呢
- Very well. - And we are taking him to Disneyland next weekend.
-我们能去吗 -我才不想去
- Can we come? - I don't wanna go.
-一起去呗 -说什么傻话呢
- Let's all go. - What are you saying?
对了 我接受了洛杉矶的工作
By the way, I took the job in L.A.
真的
Really?
跟着保守派法官混吗
With the conservative judge?
为什么
Why?
方便照顾你呀
To be closer to you.
我接了硅谷的工作
Well, I took the job in Silicon Valley
是为了和你一起去旧金山呢
to be closer to you in San Francisco.
你不是也得了洛杉矶的工作
Well, don't you also have an offer in L.A.?
来当我室友啊
We could be roomies.
我邀请了所有人参加晚宴
Um, so I asked everyone to come to dinner tonight,
我跟孩子们说了
because, uh, I've been talking with the kids
你想竞选州议院议员的事
about you running for State Assembly.
我们不是说好了 放弃竞选
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表