剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
为了能给我和妹妹一个更好的生活
Besides wanting a better life for me and my sister,
就因为美国需要廉价的劳动力
they were encouraged to come to this country
他们才被怂恿来到这个国家
because of a demand for cheap labor,
正如其他移♥民♥家庭一样
like many other immigrants,
如今他们要因为这个被惩罚唾弃
and now they're being punished for it?
80年代前是没有移♥民♥拘留系统的
We didn't have an immigration detention system until the 1980s.
而且 他们并不是罪犯
And... they're not considered criminals, by the way.
大部分被拘留的移♥民♥
Like most detained immigrants,
都被民事监管中
they're being held in civil custody,
而他们的待遇
but they're being treated much, much worse
却远远不及真正的罪犯
than actual criminals.
你们知道吗 人一旦被关上十年
And you know, people have been locked up for as long as 10 years,
受尽虐待 生活在极其糟糕的环境下
abused, living in abysmal conditions.
当他们最终被驱逐出境之后 基本上
And then, when they're deported, there's almost no consideration
得不到原属国的任何福利
of their welfare in the country that they're being sent back to.
他们也从来没考虑到
And they almost never think about
这么做对家庭造成的影响
how it impacts the family.
简直就是无人道的惩罚
It's... punitive and inhumane, to say the least.
最高法♥院♥规定驱逐出境并不是惩罚
The Supreme Court ruled that deportation is not a punishment,
仅仅是将本不属于这个国家的人
it's simply returning an illegal alien
送回他们理应生活的地方
to the place where they rightfully belong.
那都是上百年前的老规定了
Okay, well, that ruling is over a hundred years old,
再说了 还有法律规定
and by the way, it also protected a law that required
至少需要一名白人目击者为移♥民♥者作证
at least one white witness to testify on behalf of an immigrant
才能开到居住证明
in order to get a certificate of residence.
怎么看都有点种族歧视不是吗
So, sounds pretty racist to me, no?
正如其他含有种族歧视的移♥民♥法
Like a lot of our immigration laws.
是时候让我们的国家修订这些法律了
Yeah, maybe it's time our country revised them.
你迟到了
You're late.
天哪 我都忘记我们之前的约定了
Oh my God. I totally forgot that we had made plans.
很抱歉 我只是
I'm so sorry, I just--
我的任务太多
I have so much work to do.
可不可以重新约个时间
Is there a way that we could reschedule?
可以是可以 但我都已经计划好了
I mean, we could, but I already kinda planned something.
你就不能匀出个 一小时
I mean, can you spare just... an hour?
女人也是要吃饭的
Girl's gotta eat, right?
注意脚下 注意脚下
Watch your step, watch your step.
-这是要去哪 -别问那么多问题
- Where are we going? - Stop asking all those questions, girl.
-不许偷看 -我才没偷看
- Don't peek. - I'm not looking.
行了 可以看了
All right... you can open them.
我的天哪 你怎么对我这么好
Oh my gosh! What did I do to deserve this?
除了你真的很优秀以外
Well, besides just being genuinely awesome,
我还想感谢你对我的支持
I, uh, just really wanted to thank you for being so supportive
发生的这些老妈的破事
of everything that's going on with my mom.
你真贴心
Oh, that's so sweet.
把橄榄递给我一下
Wanna grab the olives for me?
这是什么
What is this?
我也不知道 你自己看吧
I don't know. Guess you gotta find out.
洛根
Logan...
我只是想恭喜你
I just wanted to congratulate you
成功建立自己的团队还找到了抢分选手
on making the team and jammer.
我见证了你的努力
I know how hard you worked for it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你对我做的这些真是意义非凡
This means so much that you did all of this for me.
你对我而言非同一般
Yeah. And you're really special to me.
我真的很喜欢你 非常喜欢
And I really like you. A lot.
我也真的很喜欢你
Well, I really like you, too.
非常喜欢
A lot.
在追必看影片呢
Catching up on some must-see TV?
我在追咱儿子的直播
I'm catching up on our son's live streams.
我不理解为什么会有人愿意干坐几小时
I can't understand how kids sit through hours
看别人玩游戏
of watching other kids play video games.
准备好被我征服吧
Get ready to be imminently dominated.
你想得美
Yeah, you wish.
我想的是挺美的
I do wish.
他们在调情吗
Are they flirting?
我也不确定
I don't know.
我随时都能爆你的菊
I will slip in your back door anytime.
我等着你
I can't wait.
这就有点不像话了
Okay, that is completely inappropriate.
难道所有的视频都这样
Are all of the videos like this?
让我看看
Let me see this.
你们俩开房♥去吧
Get a room, you two.
别害羞 脱吧
Come on. Change.
有人在镜头前害羞啊
someone's a little camera shy.
露点肉没什么大不了的
Nothin' wrong with showin' some skin, babe.
来嘛 转过来
Come on, turn around.
怎么了
What?
我们都想见识下你火热的身体
We all wanna see your hot bod,
是不是大伙
right, guys?
你知不知道
Do you have any idea who
都是些什么人在看这些直播 裘德
could be watching these live streams, Jude?
喜欢游戏的人 或是觉得我很逗趣的人
People who like games, or... think that I'm, like, funny?
谈论"调戏"
Talking about "Hitting it"
和询问你最喜欢的体♥位♥一点都不有趣
and asking what's your favorite position is not funny.
简直就是在吸引网络捕食者
It's an invitation for online predators.
亲爱的 这些不文明言语 这些行为
Honey, this-- this language, this behavior,
对于你这么大的孩子来说是不应该的
it's totally unacceptable for someone your age.
又不是真的 都是演出来的 懂吗
It-- It's not real. We just kind of play it up, you know?
为了满足粉丝 这也是他们看直播的目的
For-- For the fans, it's-- it's why they watch.
你不能再这么做了
Well, you're not doing it anymore.
-完全不能吗 -完全不能
- At all? - At all.
这不公平 你不能就这么阻止我
That's not fair. You can't just take it away.
这是工作 我在赚钱
It's a job. I'm making money.
我每天抓回局里的妓♥女♥也在赚钱
Yeah, so are the girls that I pull off the streets every day.
-够了 -我和她们完全不一样
- Stef-- - I'm doing nothing like that!
-冷静点 -你才给我冷静点
- You settle down. - You settle down!
注意下你的语气 臭小子
Watch your tone, young man!
行了 你们两个都冷静点
Okay, let's all just settle down.
别吵了
Please!
我们给他一个改过自新的机会如何
Why don't we just give him one chance to clean it up?
那些已经散播在网络的视频怎么办
Okay, what about the streams that are out there already?
你能不能 把那些视频删掉
Okay, can you... take those down?
应该是不行
I-- I don't think so.
又不是些淫秽视频
It's not like they're pornographic.
亲爱的 这些视频有伤大雅
Honey, they're inappropriate.
这样吧 不如我们
All right, how about this, how about we'll give him
就给他这一次改过自新的机会
one more chance to clean it up?
如有再犯 立刻收手
Or else, it's over.
行
Fine.
很高兴见到你
It's really nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, nice to meet you, too.
感谢你能参与这件事
Thank you so much for participating in this.
感谢你们的邀请
Thank you for asking me.
以及那些称赞的好话
And for saying all those nice things.
我说的是实话
Well, I meant it.
你真的很棒
You're pretty amazing.
我先走了
Oh, excuse me .
那就是阿曼达
So, that's Amanda?
你的女朋友阿曼达
As in, the Amanda that you're seeing?
她挺不错的
She seems great.
她知道我们之间的事吗
Does she know about us?
我们之间的历史
I mean, like, our history?
知道
Yeah.
她可真自信
Confident, too.
有一点讨厌她了
Hate her, a little bit.
凯丽 感谢你加入陪审团
Callie... thanks for being on the panel.
你对这个案子的了解程度让我吃惊
I was impressed with how much you knew about that case law.
我只是在尝试提出论点
Well, I was just trying to come up with an argument
为西门娜辩护
to defend Ximena's case.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表