剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
No, don't get a plant. No one wants a plant.
你这是强加义务给别人
You're buying them an obligation.
-红酒呢 -他们要是不喝酒呢
- Bottle of wine. - What if they don't drink?
你这叫带什么都行吗
Are you sure that you don't have any suggestions?
当然 你自己决定
No, it's all up to you.
喂鸟器怎么样 人人都喜欢
How about a bird feeder. Everybody likes a bird feeder.
-根本是喂鼠器吧 -你真的假的
- You mean a rat feeder? - Okay, seriously?
抱歉 真的 只要是你选的都挺好
I'm sorry. Really. Anything you choose is fine.
送礼的心意最重要
It's just the gesture that counts, so.
我们这样做对吗
Are we doing the right thing?
请告诉我已经转移话题了
I-I'm assuming you've changed the subject.
我是说让罗伯特更多地融入凯丽的生活
Involving Robert more in Callie's life?
别忘了 他曾和我们争夺孩子的监护权
I mean, don't forget, he did fight us for custody.
凯丽六个月后就满十八岁了
Well, Callie's turning 18 in six months,
所以...到那时也不是问题了
so... not an issue any more.
好吧 因为我们车♥库♥里
Okay, good. Because we already have one birth father
已经住进了一位生父
living in our garage.
你知道那句老话的
Well, you know what they say:
"抚养孩子要举全村之力"
"It takes a village."
这真不像你
This is so not like you.
我只是在想凯丽的事之后
I just-- I just think that after this last thing with Callie,
我真的...
I-- I really...
我真的很不知所措
I really don't know what to do.
我懂 这件事很可怕
I know. That was so awful for you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我能帮你什么 我能做点什么
How can I help? What can I do?
帮我想想送邻居什么礼物
Figure out what to get the neighbors.
我认真的
I'm serious.
谁啊
What?
什么事
What?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然 进来吧
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. Come in.
黑素斯想独♥立♥完成他的毕业设计
Okay. Jesus wants to do his senior project alone,
但我需要你向我保证你不会帮忙
but I need you to say that you won't help
除非那是我们的共同课题
unless it's both our projects,
因为你不能偏心
because you can't choose sides.
好吗
Okay?
你知道我在校刊工作吧
So, you know I'm on the school paper, right?
我知道你把校刊叠起来 堆在走廊上
I know you fold the copies and stack them in the hallway.
那是个初级职位
It's an entry-level position,
但总有一天我会写文章的
but I will be writing someday.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以 我可能不该给你看这个
So, I probably shouldn't be showing you this.
赞成私立学校
但我截屏了一篇评论文章
But I took a screenshot of an opinion piece
他们准备在明天发表
that they're publishing in tomorrow's paper.
有什么事吗
What did you need?
我以为我们已经达成一致
I thought we agreed we weren't going to assign blame
不再追究那天的学生抗♥议♥
for what happened at the protest.
是的 我们确实达成一致了
Oh. Yeah, we did agree,
但这文章并未提到我或者家长委员会
but that article doesn't quote me or anyone on the board
和管理层的任何人 这只是...
or administration, so it's just...
一个学生的主张
one kid's opinion.
他的主张是归罪于学生 而事实上
An opinion that blames the students, when, in fact,
是斯超诺斯先生先对我女儿动手
Mr. Stratos put his hands on my daughter first.
然后你儿子推了他
And your son shoved him.
然后你手下的警卫朝我儿子使了胡椒喷雾剂
And the guards you hired pepper-sprayed him.
他没有被停学就算走运的了
He's lucky I didn't suspend him.
你也该庆幸 我没有告你...
And you're lucky I don't sue you...
和这个学校
and the school.
听着
Look.
这文章只会再次激怒大家
This article is only gonna rile everybody up again.
不会激怒每一个人 有很多学生
Not everybody. There was a lot of kids
并未参与抗♥议♥ 也对发生的事感到不满
who weren't at the protest and aren't happy about what happened.
你不想让我审查他们 不是吗
You're not suggesting that I censor them, are you?
很高兴你联♥系♥我们 凯丽
I'm really glad you reached out, Callie.
再次谢谢你和我见面
Thank you, again, for meeting me.
这里真的很棒
This is all, like, really amazing.
我希望你能考虑加入我们的项目
Well, I hope you'll consider our program,
但申请截止日期快到了
but applications are due soon.
申请的条件是什么
Uh, what criteria are they looking for?
当然有GPA和SAT考试成绩要求
Grades and SAT scores, of course.
但他们更看重学生的整体素质
But they're interested in the whole student,
所以你的论文很重要
so your essay is important
当然还有你的作品选集
and, of course, your portfolio.
作品选集 比如什么
Portfolio? Like-- like, what?
-你创作的作品 -其实我没有什么作品
- Your body of work. - I don't really have a body of work.
我有一些摄影作品
Um, I have some photographs,
但我的毕业设计基本就是全部了
but my senior project is pretty much it.
我很惊讶你这么说
I'm surprised to hear that,
因为你的作品看起来水平颇高
given the sophistication of that piece.
那我的作品选集要求多少数量呢
So, how many pieces would I need in my portfolio?
至少二十件佳作
At least twenty really good ones.
这样吧 明年还有机会
Look. You know, there's always next year.
我不能等到明年 今年就得入学
I can't wait until next year. I need this now.
你能 也许...
Could you, maybe...
你能帮我今年准备好作品集入学吗
Do you think you could help me build it for this year?
怎么样
So, how'd it go?
我必须有一个作品选集
Oh, I have to have a portfolio.
这是什么意思
What does-- what does that mean?
意思是我上不了艺术学院
Just art school's not an option,
至少今年不行
at least not this year.
但没关系 我...
It's okay though. I--
我可以去读一年社区大学
I could go to community college for a year
然后再申请艺术学院
and maybe apply after that.
也许我应该做点别的
Maybe I should just do something else.
我甚至不知道自己是不是艺术家的料
I don't even know if I'm an artist.
玛丽安娜刚才告诉我这个树屋项目
So, Mariana just told me that this tree house project
被批准由她完成 而不是黑素斯
was approved for her and not Jesus,
因为黑素斯明年可能不能上高三
because he might not be a senior next year?
我们也不确定
Well, we don't-- we don't know that for sure.
但他不知道这事 对吗
But he has no idea, right?
脑损伤的不确定因素太多
You know, there are a lot of unknowns with someone who has a TBI.
我们只是不想让任何不确定的事吓到黑素斯
We just don't want to frighten Jesus with all the what-ifs.
对 我理解
Yeah, no, I-- I get it,
但把事瞒着他
but keeping things from
结果可能闹得更严重 不是吗
him blew up in a pretty big way, you know?
听我说 加布 我们真的很感激
Listen, Gabe, we really do appreciate
你给孩子们的毕设帮忙
your helping the kids out with this project,
但至于该对黑素斯说些什么
but as far as what we tell Jesus
由我们说了算 莉娜和我
about his situation, that's our call, Lena's and mine.
好吧 我懂了 抱歉
Right. Okay, I got it. I'm... sorry.
没关系 没关系
No, it's all good. It's all good.
久旱无雨了 你知道吗
We're in a drought, you know.
我有权一周洒两次水
I'm allowed to water twice a week!
混♥蛋♥
Ass.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
不不 不是说你 我在骂那个人
No, no. Not you! That-- that guy.
我是迪恩·贝菲尔德 你的新邻居
I'm Dean Bayfield, Your new neighbor.
我... 你好
Oh! Oh, my-- hi.
很抱歉 我是史戴菲·亚当斯·福斯特
I'm so sorry. I'm-- I'm Stefanie Adams Foster.
很高兴见到你 很抱歉
Nice to meet you. Sorry we haven't
你搬来后我们还未去拜访你 最近...
welcomed you to the neighborhood. It's just been--
不 没关系 我们一直忙着整理行李
No, no. No problem. We're up to our necks in boxes.
对 我听说了
Oh, yeah. I hear ya.
我只是想跟你谈谈栅栏的事
I just wanted to talk to you about your fence.
栅栏倒在我家院子里了
It's leaning on to our property.
-是吗 -看着好像木桩腐烂了
- Is it? - Yeah, it looks like the post is rotting.
它们可能需要浇点混凝土
They probably should have put in concrete.
你介意我来修吗
Do you mind if I fix it?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表