剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
我们会按你的要求来走 孩子
We're gonna follow your lead, bud,
但是那意味着你有需要一定要告诉我们
but, uh, that means that you gotta let us know what you need.
-好吗 -好
- Yes? - Okay.
去做作业吧
Okay, back to homework.
作业完了才能玩 谢谢
Before electronics, please.
黑素斯
Jesus. Just, uh...
我只是想你知道
I wanted to let you know that I heard
我听你说大卫
what you said about David
这么过分我真的很抱歉
being so awful, and I'm really sorry.
他不会再来了
He will not be coming back.
等等 没有辅助人员了吗
Wait, so no-- no para-professional?
你还是需要
Well, you still need someone
有人帮你应付作业和上课
to help you manage your homework and your classes.
你能帮我吗
Can you do it?
好啊
Uh... yes.
-当然好啊 -好
- Yeah, okay, sure. - Okay.
-谢谢你 妈妈 -没事
- Thanks, Mama. - Yeah.
你确定你能边工作边照看黑素斯吗
You sure you can do your job and keep an eye on Jesus?
这是我一直应该做的事
That's what I should have been doing all along.
他们不任命你为校长真是不公平
It's unconscionable that they didn't make you principal.
就是啊
Tell me about it.
你真觉得你能继续在德鲁的压制下工作吗
You really think that you can keep working under Drew?
我有得选吗
Yeah, what choice do I have?
这是什么
What is this?
珍娜的生日派对名单
Jenna's list for the party.
全是女人
All women.
-巨大的惊喜 -今年我真的不想庆祝
- Big surprise. - I so don't feel like celebrating this year.
我想推脱 但你知道珍超喜欢生日派对的
I tried to get out of it, but you know Jen and birthdays.
你邀请谁了吗
You invite anyone?
特丝和迪安
Uh, Tess and Dean.
她拿着一瓶红酒出现在前门
Just she-- She showed up at the front door with a bottle of wine
谢谢我们照看洛根
thanking us for keeping an eye on Logan,
然后提醒我的生日快到了
and then remembered that it was my birthday.
问我们打算怎么做 我该怎么回答呢
Asked what we were doing, you know, what am I gonna say?
他们就住在隔壁
They're right next door.
除了孩子们 唯一能来的男士就是迪安
Dean's gonna be the only guy there except the kids.
我们要邀请麦克吗
Well, should we invite Mike?
他和安娜不在城里
He and Ana are out of town.
你想要我去问问蒂莫西吗
Want me to-- to ask Timothy?
好啊 为什么不呢
Sure, why not?
所以 特丝还说什么了吗
So, Tess say anything else?
我的天
Oh my gosh!
她说她和迪恩在卡布过得很愉快
She said that she and Dean had a great time in Cabo,
事情都回到了正轨
and-- and things are back on track.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是不论她在毕业舞会对我说了什么
I think it means that no matter what she said to me at prom,
她是不是弯的之类
she is not gay or whatever.
我认为 说真的 她也许只是
I think, really, honestly, I think she's just having...
在经历中年危机
a little midlife crisis.
那个盆你已经洗三遍了 亲爱的
You've cleaned that pot three times, honey.
是吗 它现在干净了
Really? Well, it's clean now.
-你上来吗 -好
- You coming up? - Uh, yeah.
等一下
Just a minute.
你不可以在德比马赛中用手
Okay, so you can't really use your hands in derby,
你必须使劲把屁♥股♥挤在上面
you gotta, like, really grind your butt into it.
噢 像这样啊
Oh, oh, like that.
我们什么时候出去约会
Okay, when are we gonna hang out?
谁说我们要约会了
Who said we were gonna hang out?
我以为你说...
Oh, I-- I thought you said that--
我在开玩笑
I'm playing.
我很愿意跟你出去约会
I'd love to go out with you.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
不要以为你住在隔壁
But don't think just cause you live next door,
你就可以随时过来噢
you can just drop by whenever you want.
你想约会 就得先跟我定计划
You wanna hang out, you gotta make a plan,
所以你会需要我的新电♥话♥号♥码
so you're gonna need my new number.
好的
Okay.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
有的
Sure.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我不知道
I had no idea.
我真的以为我们在做一些
I really thought we were doing something
对学生们或是部分学生有益的事
that was gonna benefit the students, or some of them anyway.
我只是
I'm just, uh...
有点尴尬
embarrassed.
我认为我们应该清零
Look, I think we need to reset,
重头再来
and start over.
听起来可以吗
That sound good?
-可以 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我罗列了你的职责
I've outlined your responsibilities.
你负责学生纪律
You're in charge of student discipline,
责任和义务 副校长
和学生福利
and student welfare,
其他由我负责
and everything else falls to me.
而且我不希望我们俩总意见不合
And I don't want us in constant disagreement.
我们得先统一战线
We need to present a unified front.
所以你可以提出任何你的意愿
So you can bring me whatever you like,
但最后决定权在我
but at the end of the day, the decisions will be mine.
再见
See you later!
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我在想你说的话
You know, I was thinking about what you said.
如果你想完全重新开始 那我也愿意
And if you're willing to completely start over, then I'm in.
好的 很棒
Alright, sweet.
今晚想做点什么吗
Wanna do something tonight?
我不行
I-I can't.
我妈妈过生日
It's my mom's birthday.
明天呢
What about tomorrow?
家里有事
Family thing.
-周日呢 -上班
- Sunday? - Working.
-下个礼拜 -城外有两场演出
- Next weekend? - Two gigs out of town.
好吧 那么
Okay, well...
我是说 我们可以约会如果
I mean, I guess we could hang out if...
你能来我妈妈的生日会
you wanna come to my mom's birthday.
不会奇怪吗
It won't be weird?
不会 我的家人很喜欢你
No. My family loves you.
好的
Okay.
真期待
Can't wait.
这是一些关于创伤性脑损伤的著作
This is just a little literature about traumatic brain injuries,
帮助你更好的理解黑素斯的情况
so you can help better understand what Jesus is dealing with.
这是一份他的504计划的副本
There's also a copy of his 504 plan,
和一份膳宿清单
and a list of accommodations as well.
噢
Oh, uh...
他的辅助人员戴维怎么了
What happened to his para-professional, David?
他不合适 所以现在我来帮黑素斯
Uh, he-- he didn't work out, so I'll be assisting Jesus.
还有 黑素斯也有短期记忆的问题
Oh! Also, short-term memory is a problem for Jesus,
所以如果你可以打印
so if you could please print out
他每天的作业
his homework assignments each day,
以及第二天的课堂任务
and any in-class work expected for the following day
让他可以提前准备 这样会大有帮助
so he can be prepared, that'd be really helpful.
好的
Yeah, sure.
亲爱的 你想坐在哪里
Okay, uh, honey, where do you wanna sit?
等下 你不会
Wait, are you-- you're not gonna,
要和我一起坐在教室里吧
like, sit with me in class, are you?
很不幸 不是所有课我都会陪你的
Well, I mean, not for all of them, unfortunately.
我有自己的工作 但是
I have my own work to do, but...
有些课我可以陪你
I will drop in on your other classes
以防你有什么需要
and see if you need anything.
-这里可以吗 -可以
- Is this good right here? - Yeah, here's fine.
好的
Okay.
我们可以把绿光屏放在这里
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表