剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
If you were truly sorry,
那就不要再联♥系♥她
you would stop trying to contact her.
我爸会杀了我
My dad's gonna kill me...
因为给你这个东西
for giving you that.
尼克 你父亲也是个问题
Nick, your father is part of the problem.
他是个恶霸
He's a bully.
他辱骂你 现在还成了你的看守吗
He's abusive and now, he's your jailer?
你得跟你的心理医生谈谈
You need to talk to your therapist,
或者假释官 得找个人说这个事情
your-- your parole officer, someone.
-没有人可以说 -你妈妈呢
- There is no one. - What about your mother?
是我毁的模型
I destroyed the model.
学校里的那个
At the school.
怎么回事
How?
一天治疗结束后他带我去了学校
He took me there one day after therapy.
我说我要去洗手间
I said I had to go to the bathroom.
然后就砸毁了它
And I smashed it.
-为什么 -因为我恨他
- Why? - Because I hate him.
泰勒
Hey, Taylor!
-我见过德克兰了 -真为你高兴
- So, I met Declan. - Good for you.
但听着
Yeah, but check this out.
我和他说没有你 我也不参加
I told him I wouldn't game without you,
所以他让卓越权力也和你签约
so he got Eminent Power to sign you too.
怎么 你不兴奋吗
What? Aren't you stoked?
我以为这是你想要的
I thought that's what you wanted--
你不是真心想我参与
You don't really want me to do this.
你这么做只是因为我让你愧疚了
You just did it because I made you feel bad.
不是这样的
That's not true.
没错 你的确让我觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, yeah, you did make me feel like a jerk,
但我也的确是个混♥蛋♥
but I kinda was being a jerk.
来吧 没有你 游戏就不一样了
Please? It won't be the same without you.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
那我不就变成灯泡了吗
won't I just be, like, the third wheel?
我不会让这种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
你绝对不会被排挤 我保证
You will not be left out. I promise.
德克兰人非常好 你会喜欢他的
And Declan's super cool. You're gonna love him.
好吧
Okay.
她人呢
Where is she?
一直没和你见过面
Haven't seen you since...
在你给了她道歉水果沙拉之后吗
Since you gave her an apology fruit salad?
你想和我出去玩吗
Do you wanna go out with me?
你问问我不就知道了吗
Well, why don't you ask me and find out?
那...你想和我出去玩吗
So-- so you wanna go out with me?
明天晚上怎么样
Uh... how about tomorrow night?
不行 明天是我妈的生日
No, I-I can't. It's my mom's birthday.
-周六呢 -我周六要工作
- What about Saturday? - I'm working Saturday.
周日呢
Sunday?
周日要教普拉提
Teaching Pilates on Sunday.
等等 你教普拉提吗
Wait, you teach Pilates?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
随便问问吧
No reason, I guess.
那这样吧
Well, how 'bout this?
你安排好你的时间后告诉我
You tell me whenever you figure out your schedule,
-看你什么时候想计划一下 -好
- when you wanna plan something. - Deal.
行啊你
Huh! Nicely played.
现在怎么样 你决定和怀亚特一起了吗
So what? You've decided on Wyatt?
没 我决定了我不需要做决定
No. I've decided that I don't need to decide.
重新开始 即使是马特
It's all new, I mean, even with Mat,
虽然他是我前任 但也算是重新开始
even though he's old, it's kind of new,
你懂我的意思
if you get what I mean.
所以我不专属于任何人
So I don't have to be exclusive to anyone.
那你要告诉他们
So, are you going to tell them
你要和他们所有的人约会吗
that you're seeing all of them?
我何必要说
I don't see why I have to.
他们又不在同一个圈子里
It's not like they run in the same circles.
投票会议开始了
有人看到莉娜了吗
Anyone seen Lena?
-还没 -她没有投票权
- Not yet. -She doesn't get a vote.
我们已经拿到所需的投票了
We've got all the votes we need,
所以这只是例行公事而已
so this is just a formality.
-开始吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Alright.
怎么了
Hey, what happened?
晚点再跟你解释 亲爱的
I'll explain later, honey.
所有赞成解散锚滩的人...
All in favor of Anchor Beach charter dissolving--
在你们投票之前 有件事要告诉大家
Before you vote, there's something you need to know.
有必要这样吗
Is this necessary?
我们都知道你的感受
We all know how you feel.
等等 那是什么
Wait, what's that?
这是锚滩豪华公♥寓♥的设计蓝图
Blueprints for luxury condominiums on Anchor Beach.
克雷格·斯特拉托斯根本不打算建学校
Craig Stratos has no intention of building a school here.
他只是想要这块地皮
He just wants the property
好让他能建造海景高端公♥寓♥
so he can build high-end condos with an ocean view.
锚滩学院根本就是个幌子
Anchor Beach Academy is a total sham.
好吧
Okay.
没错 我制定了计划
Yes, I had plans drawn up.
作为应变计划
As a contingency.
如果我们想锚滩学院变好
If we want ABA to be great,
我们就需要一大笔资金
we're gonna need a lot of capital.
所以只要解决了投票
So, once the vote was settled,
我就打算提出搬迁校园的想法
I was gonna present the idea of relocating the campus.
开♥发♥这块地皮
And developing this property
来为我们的学校提供经费
to fund an endowment for our school.
别相信这些鬼话
Don't fall for this.
他看到了掌控海滨地皮的机会
He saw an opportunity to get his hands on ocean-front property,
只要做出 我敢以性命担♥保♥
by making promises that I bet my life
他从未打算实践的承诺
he never intended to keep.
锚滩学院不一定要建在海滩边
There is no reason that ABA has to be on the beach.
更大的校区会更好
A larger campus would be better,
会有更多的发展空间
would allow more room to grow.
我们不能这些妨碍到我们
We should not let this derail us.
既然我们已经披露了这件事
Now that we have full disclosure,
投票开始吧
I'm calling the vote.
所有赞成锚滩学院的人请举手
All those in favor of Anchor Beach Academy, raise you hand.
在妈妈抓到他小辫子的时候
You should have seen Stratos' face
你应该看看斯超诺斯的表情
when Mama busted him.
为你感到很骄傲
Ooh, very proud of you.
是玛丽安娜帮了我一个大忙
Well, I got a big assist from Mariana.
尼克会怎么样
What's gonna happen to Nick?
我陪着他等到他的假释官来
Well, I waited with him until his parole officer showed up.
然后他带他去了中转屋
And then he took him to a halfway house.
如果他再想打给玛丽安娜怎么办
And what happens if he tries to call Mariana again?
首先我会换一个新号♥码
Well, I'm getting a new number for one.
妈妈们已经知道了
Mamas already know.
-好主意 -是的
- That's a good idea. - Yeah.
玛丽安娜先来找我 而不是去见尼克
And Mariana did the right thing by coming to me first,
她做得对
and not going to see Nick.
大家都引以为戒吧
So let that be a lesson to all of you.
完事了吗
So, is, uh, is that it?
没 其实我们想和大家说说黑素斯的事
No, actually, we would like to talk to you guys about Jesus.
我们要改变一直以来对待他的方式
We need to change the way that we've been treating him.
那样叫做体能歧视
It's called "Ableism."
我们总希望他能掌控一些他身不由己的事
We've been expecting him to control things that he can't,
对他隐瞒一些
and keeping things from him
我们认为他无法应付的事
that we assumed he couldn't handle.
比如说建树屋和艾玛的事
Like what happened with the treehouse and with Emma.
我们只是想要保护他
We were just trying to protect him.
我们以为我们是在保护他
That's what we thought we were doing,
但是其实我们只是在低估他
but we were actually just underestimating him.
我们一直没让你掌控自己的生活
We weren't letting you be in charge of your own life.
所以接下来
So, going forward,
我们全都要更耐心一点
we're all gonna need to be a little bit more patient,
多一点坦诚和理解
and honest, understanding.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表