剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
where these ICE agents
假装成当地警官
were pretending to be local police officers
说服这名女性让他们进入她家
and they talked their way into this woman's house
移♥民♥局对辛弗亚戈一家也用了相同策略
using the same tactics that ICE used with the Sinfuegos.
即使这名女性确实允许他们进去了
Now even though the woman did invite them in,
法官说由于移♥民♥局完全误导了他们
the judge said because ICE misled them so thoroughly,
使得她的许可毫无意义
it rendered her consent meaningless.
鉴于他们侵犯了她的宪法权利
And because they violated her constitutional right against
进行无证搜查和扣押
warrant-less searches and seizures,
法官不受理对她的遣返令
he threw out the order of removal against her.
也就是说辛弗亚戈一家有上诉优势 对吗
That gives the Sinfuegos a precedence for an appeal, right?
我觉得这是个重要例证
Uh... well, I think it's something.
但他们需要有律师愿意针对这点辩护
But they'd need a lawyer willing to argue it.
他们说无法负担更多的法律费用了
They said they can't afford any more legal bills.
我有一个主意
Okay, I have an idea.
但这会包括我的学习小组
But it would involve my study group...
也就是说阿曼达
which means Amanda.
没关系 我喜欢阿曼达
That's cool, I like Amanda.
她也喜欢你
She likes you too.
所以 一切还好吗
So is-- I mean, are things serious?
我们正在慢慢来
We're taking it slow.
我提前结束了 所以
Hey, I got done early. So--
凯丽也在
Oh, Callie's here.
我刚要走
I was just leaving.
我和大家谈谈 然后明天给你电♥话♥
Let me talk to everyone and I'll call you tomorrow.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
-没事 -再见
- Yeah. - Bye.
所以 你小心开车 好吗
So, uh, you-- you will drive safely, yes?
真遗憾 我本来打算鲁莽点呢
Uh, I was gonna drive recklessly, actually.
很好笑
Funny.
听着
Uh... so listen, the, um--
有关我的那些事
In regards to all the stuff that's been going on with me,
我们还没再谈过
you know, we really haven't talked again
你在杂货店接我那件事
about, uh, you picking me up at the grocery store.
你之后焦虑又发作了吗
Well, have you had any more anxiety attacks?
母亲节那天有点
I had a little something...
不过我现在没事了
on Mother's Day. But, um, I'm okay.
我知道 小布 你没有义务来照顾我
I got this, B. It's not your job to take care of me.
我不觉得照顾你是义务 妈妈
I-- I don't feel like it's my job to take care of you, Mom.
也许以后没有 但你以前是这么想的
Maybe not anymore, but you know, you did, I think,
你小的时候
when you were little.
我当时状态不好
I was going through a hard time.
你是一个五岁大的小男孩 为我弹钢琴
You were this little five year old guy playing piano,
想帮歇斯底里的妈妈冷静下来
trying to help his hysterical mother calm down.
我不记得你歇斯底里过
I don't remember you being hysterical.
我可能是有夸张 不过 坐下
Well, I may be exaggerating a little but sit.
请坐下
Sit, please sit.
小布 你记得
You do remember, B, you...
人小时候获得的
you remember those messages that you get as a child
价值观的信息 是忘不掉的
about your worth. You know, those stick with you.
没错 但我现在没事了
Yeah, but I'm okay,
妈妈 你知道吗
Mom, you know?
你并没毁掉我
You didn't ruin me.
我只想让你知道
I think I just, I want you to know
你在一段关系中的价值
your worth in a relationship
不是看护者
is not as a caretaker.
你不必去拯救谁才配得到他们的爱
You don't have to rescue someone to be worthy of their love.
现在格蕾丝没事了
I think now that Grace is well,
我想这是你重新追求梦想的好时机
I just-- I think it's a great time for you to refocus on your dreams.
没错 我现在就是这么做的
Yeah, and-- and that's what I'm doing.
你不必担心
So you don't have to worry.
好吧
Okay.
我不会担心
I won't.
很高兴和你聊天
Good talk.
我爱你 俊小子
I love you, my beautiful boy.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
很顺利 我觉得通过的可能性很高
Uh... great. I think I have a pretty good shot at getting in.
布兰登 你考进了朱利亚音乐学院
Brandon, you got into Juilliard.
我觉得你非常有可能会
I think you have an excellent
进入音乐家研究所
chance at getting into the Musician's Institute.
没错 不是纽约
Yeah, it's not New York.
但是 是好莱坞
No, but it's-- it's Hollywood.
你这是在星途上学习
You'll be going to school on the Walk of Fame.
看 你每天都会站在亚当·莱文上
And look, you'll be standing on Adam Levine every day.
这该多酷
How cool is that?
超级酷
Pretty cool.
还有珍妮丝·贾普林 朱妮和
And there's Janis Joplin and Journey and...
格洛丽亚·斯万森
Gloria Swanson.
谁是 谁是格洛丽亚·斯万森
Who's uh-- Who's Gloria Swanson?
我不知道 但肯定是个名人
I don't know, but she must be somebody.
我们得来张自♥拍♥ 躺在亚当旁边
Uh, we need selfies. Lay down next to Adam.
什么 这里有点脏 你不觉得吗
What? It's kind of dirty, don't you think?
布兰登
Brandon.
好吧
All right, uh...
一 二 茄子
One, two, cheese!
这比我想象的豪华多了
Whoa! This is much fancier than I thought.
他们还有泊车服务
Oh, they even valet.
-我去拿包 好吗 -好
- I'll get the bags, okay? - Yeah.
-入住吗 -是的 亚当斯·福斯特
- Checking in? - Yes, uh, Adams Foster.
钥匙在车里
The keys are in the car.
你是说亚当斯·福斯特吗
Did I hear you say Adams Foster?
没错
Yes.
我们是比尔和贝丝·格林
Oh, we're Bill and Beth Green,
你们这周末的咨♥询♥师
your couples' counselors for the weekend.
很高兴认识你们
Oh, so nice to meet you.
这些是给你和你丈夫的
These are for you and your husband.
其实是我妻子 史戴菲
Oh, actually it's my wife, Stef.
你好吗
Hi, how are ya?
我们很抱歉
We are so sorry.
不 没关系
Oh, no, it's fine.
注册表上写的是史蒂夫和莉娜
The registration form said Stev and Lena.
我明白了 我妈给我们报名了这个项目
I gotcha. No, my mother signed us up for this
她可能把名字里的F打成了V
and she probably hit the "V" Key instead of the "F."
两个字母离得太近了
They're right next to each other.
我们可以给你一个"她"的信封
We can get another "Hers" Envelope.
不用了 没关系的
Oh, no, no, it's no problem.
-我可以当男的 -你确定吗
- I'll be the-- the man. - You sure?
没事的
That's fine.
好吧 你们这周末在这的作业都写在里面
Okay. Your assignments for the weekend are in there.
给彼此一些惊喜
Little surprises for each other.
哇 我们喜欢惊喜
Oh! Wow, we love surprises.
对吧 亲爱的 只要我的惊喜里没有鸡鸡就好
Don't we, honey? As long as mine doesn't involve a penis.
要不就真的是个惊喜了
'Cause that would really be a surprise.
不 不存在的
No, no it doesn't.
那么这里有些活动
Ah-- Well, then here are some of the activities
我希望你们参加一下
which I hope that you will participate in.
今天下午 大家会见一下面
And then this afternoon, we'll meet for group.
-听起来不错 -非常感谢
- Sounds good! - Thank you so much.
-祝你开心 -谢谢 我们会的
- Enjoy. - Thank you! We will.
有点看不懂这个 写的什么
Kinda can't read this. What does that say?
山羊瑜伽
Goat Yoga?
有意思 伴侣独木舟
Interesting. Couples Canoeing?
我独木舟划的可好了
Ooh, I'm good at canoeing.
亲爱的 我们可以不做这些
Honey, we don't have to do any of this stuff.
这是我们来这儿的目的
No, this is what we are here for!
我觉得我们应该先去山羊瑜伽
I think we should try the Goat Yoga first.
有点吓人
Wow, that's scary.
你做瑜伽的时候 山羊要干些什么
What do the goats do to you when you're doing yoga?
谢谢
Thank you.
你们俩真可爱
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表