剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
I'd take a nail in the head to nail that any day.
你整天看着她怎么专心学习呢
But, like, how do you focus with her rack in your face all day?
我...是啊
Well, I... yeah.
可能她坐在我脸上我会更专心
I'd probably focus a little bit better if she sat on my face.
-一会儿见 -好的
- Uh, see you later, dude. - Peace.
说真的吗
Seriously?
-什么 -你真恶心
- What? - You're disgusting.
听着 我...
Hey, listen, I would...
我希望我们不要在我妈面前
I would really like it if we did not discuss
讨论我的事情
what's been going on with me in front of my mother.
她会觉得我们在胡说八道
She'll just poo-poo it as nonsense.
-好的 -说曹操曹操就到
- Okay. - And speaking of the devil...
她到哪了
Um, where is she?
她几个小时前就应该到了
She's supposed to have gotten in a few hours ago.
你们好呀
Hello, hello!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi!
-假发不错 -拜托 真头发
- That's a nice wig, Ma. - Oh, come on, hair!
如假包换
It's the real me!
-好不好看 -你的行李呢
- Looks good, no? - Where's your, uh, where's your baggage?
我把它放隔壁了
I left it next door!
隔壁 他们在隔壁干嘛呢
Next door? What are they doing next door?
我从出租车里出来
Oh, as I was coming in from the taxi cab,
看到特丝上了她那辆豪华特斯拉跑车
Tess was coming in in her big, ol' fancy Tesla.
-特丝坐在特斯拉里 -妈
- Tess in her Tesla. - Ma.
你们看到那车的门有这么高吗
Have you seen the way that the doors go up on that?
-就像飞船一样 -嗯 所以
- It's like a crazy spaceship. - Yes. So...
你在... 你为什么上了特丝的车
You were-- Why were you at Tess's, Mom?
车道上没看见你们的车
Oh, well, I didn't see your car in the driveway,
特丝叫我"进来喝一杯吧" 所以
and Tess said, "Come on in and have a glass of wine," So...
你们怎么不早点告诉我她是同性恋
Hey, why didn't you ever tell me before she's a lesbian?
天呐
Oh, boy.
她告诉你了吗
She told you that?
史戴菲 你可能听着不信
You know, Stefanie, it might come as a surprise,
但有些人真的很愿意跟我倾诉
but some people actually like to confide in me.
猜猜怎么着 我们明晚一起去同性恋酒吧
And guess what? Tomorrow night, we're going to a gay bar.
-作业需要帮忙吗 -需要
- Do you need some help with your homework? - Uh, yeah.
你想帮我写这篇高考实践作文吗
Do you want to write this practice college essay?
什么题目
What's the question?
"生活中对你影响最大的
"What event or experience
一件事情是什么"
has had the greatest impact on your life?"
我想写脑损伤这件事
I'm gonna write about my TBI.
挺好的
That's great.
这件事你应该有很多话可以说
You should have plenty to say about that.
嗯 只是应该怎么说呢
Yeah, it's just how to say it, you know?
你的辅助人员胸不错
"你的辅助人员胸不错"
"Your para's got a nice pair-a tits."
嗯 今天上课有人传给我的
Yeah, uh, some guy passed me that in class today.
你对他说什么了
Well, what did you say to him?
他说他想要普里亚坐在他脸上
He said that he wanted Priya to sit on his face.
-玛丽安娜 -什么
- Mariana! - What?
-我听见你就是这么说的 -黑素斯
- You did, I heard you. - Jesus,
你为什么要说这样的话
why would you say something like that?
妈妈 这只是男生之间的谈话
Mama, it's just, like, guy talk.
-"男生之间的话"吗 -嗯
- "Guy talk"? - Yeah, I mean,
他们开启的话题 你要我怎么说呢
they started it. What do you want me to say?
这样说非常不妥
That it's completely inappropriate.
-嗯 对... -这有什么好抓狂的呢
- Yeah, right. I... - What is so crazy about that?
好 那给我找过一个辅助人员
Fine, then get me another para.
一个不毒舌也不性感的
One that's not mean or hot.
我连学业都应付不来
Look, I can barely handle school as it is,
更应付不来其他事情了
I cannot deal with all this other stuff.
我应该穿什么去同性恋酒吧
So, what should I wear to a lesbian bar?
那里有着装要求什么的吗
Is there some kind of, you know, dress code or something?
-听着妈妈 -你们要去同性恋酒吧吗
- You know, Mother... - You're going to a lesbian bar?
我想跳舞
Well, I feel like dancing,
又不希望整晚都有人搭讪
and I just don't want to get hit on all night.
你怎么就认为女人不会跟你搭讪呢
Well, what makes you think the ladies won't hit on you?
说得好
Oh, good point!
-玩的开心 -谢谢
- Well, have fun. - Thanks!
莉娜 你今晚跟我们一起去吗
Lena, would you like to go with us tonight?
不 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
好吧
Okay, well.
史戴菲 吃完了吗 你也不用去
Stef, finished? You don't have to come either.
特丝和我一起就够了
I mean, Tess and I'll be fine on our own.
这正是我所担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
看起来我得给黑素斯
So, looks like I'll have to find Jesus
再次再找一个辅助人员了
yet another para-professional.
为什么 怎么了 新的不好吗
Why, what happened? The new one's no good?
不 她很好
No, she's very good.
问题是她太性感了
The problem is, she's too hot.
性感
Hot?
嗯 黑素斯的朋友们都嘲笑他
Yeah, Jesus's friends are teasing him.
所以我一开始不想雇她
Which is why I didn't hire her to begin with
我当时就觉得她可能会让他分心
because I thought she might be a distraction for him.
你也很性感 就因为男孩表现不好
Well, you're hot. Do you think you shouldn't be principal
不让你当校长吗
simply because boys won't behave?
没错 我也觉得
Yeah! I agree.
应该关注女孩的头脑而不是身材
I mean, girls should be judged on their brains, not their bod.
所以我才把她培养成了一个女权主义者
That's why I raised her to be a feminist.
我们不应该只把女儿培养成女权主义者
Well, we shouldn't just raise our daughters to be feminists.
也应该把儿子培养成女权主义者
We should raise our sons to be feminists too.
你真觉得你把我培养成了女权主义者吗
And you-- you really think you raised me to be a feminist, Ma?
当然了
Of course, I do.
好
Okay.
擦掉这个
Erase that.
-什么 -擦掉
- What? - Just do it.
"擦掉" 好的
"Erase that." Okay.
我还是能看到
Oh, I can still see it.
-再试试 -我不可能完全擦掉
- Here, try again. - Well, I can't make it go away completely.
当然了
Yeah, exactly.
你的贞洁就像一张纸
Piece of paper is just like your virtue.
一旦有了污点 你可以一直擦
Once you make a mark on it, you can try and try to erase it,
但永远不可能完全擦干净
but it's never gonna go away.
我小时候你让我这样做过 记得吗
You had me do that when I was a girl, Ma, you remember that?
我肯定只是
Well, I'm sure I was just
想要吓唬你一下下
trying to scare you a little or something,
免得你出去把肚子搞大了
so you wouldn't go out and get yourself pregnant.
我一直记得 妈妈
Well, I never forgot it, Ma,
这没有让我感觉像是女权主义者
and it certainly didn't make me feel like a feminist.
这让我感觉做♥爱♥可耻 尤其是女性
It made me feel like sex was shameful, especially for girls.
培养男生和女生有双重标准
Boys and girls are raised with double standards.
我觉得我们不应该给男生特权
And I don't think that we should give our sons a free pass.
如果我们同流合污
If we're complicit in this behavior,
如果我们只说"男生应该有男生样"
if just say "Boys will be boys"
那我们也是厌女主义者
then, you know, we're-- we're misogynists, too.
-她说得没错 -她太激动了
- She's right. - She's also very wound up.
激动异常
I mean, more than usual.
她出什么事了吗
Is anything going on with her?
没有 她很好
No, she's fine.
你退烧了 没有其他副作用
Your fever broke, and you're not having other side effects,
说明改良后的T细胞
which is a good sign that the modified T-cells
没有攻击你的免疫系统
aren't attacking your immune system,
最好的是只攻击癌细胞
and hopefully just the cancer cells.
我明天再来检查
I'll check back tomorrow.
-医生 你有时间吗 -有
- Actually, Doctor, do you have a sec? - Absolutely.
很高兴治疗这么快就有效果了
It's great how quick the treatment works.
前提是真的有效
If it works.
会有效的
It will.
我让你做我的代理人
I made you my proxy.
代理人是什么
What-- what's that?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表