剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
somewhere to be great, right?
好吧 你这句绝对是抄的图享网
Okay. You totally stole that off an Instagram post.
是抄的一件T恤
A t-shirt.
周末要一起看电影什么的吗
Hey, you wanna catch a movie or something this weekend?
好啊
Sure.
晚餐好了
Dinner's ready.
好 我好饿
Oh, okay. Uh, I'm hungry.
我们吃什么
What are we having?
你们尝尝这个
Wait till you taste these.
这是我吃过最棒的什锦菜卷
They're the best enchiladas I've ever had.
看起来不错
Oh, they look great.
明晚你们还要出门吗
Hey, are y'all still going out tomorrow night?
明晚怎么了
What's tomorrow night?
约会之夜啊
Date night.
你说过你想带我去一个新地方
You said there was a new place you wanted to take me.
-是吗 -是的
- I did? - Uh, yeah.
-你还能去吗 -没问题
- Can you still sit? - Yeah, that's no problem.
我回家看到离开的那个女孩是谁
AJ, who was that girl I saw leaving when I got home?
就一个学习伙伴
Just a study buddy.
不单纯那种
With benefits.
你和道恩怎么了
What happened with Dawn?
没什么 我们只是不会独占对方
Nothing. We're just not exclusive.
道恩也这么想吗
Does Dawn know that?
这就是她提出的
That's what she wanted.
有意思 我发现大多数女孩嘴上说不介意
Interesting. I find that most girls want to be exclusive
但心里很介意
even if they say they don't.
那只能看她自己提不提出来了
Well, then, it's up to her to say something.
也许是因为你们搞在一起时
Oh, well, maybe it's because you had a girlfriend
你还有个女朋友
when you two started hooking up,
所以她不敢提
and she was afraid to say anything.
凯丽告诉你的吗
Callie told you that?
这不是真的吗
Is it not true?
是什么不关你的事
It's not your business is what it is.
我必须要说我同意布兰登的话
I have to say I agree with Brandon.
我认为大多数女人 一般来说
I think most women are, generally speaking,
都倾向于一夫一妻制
naturally monogamous.
真的吗
Really?
这很性别歧视
That's pretty sexist.
不是每个女人都愿意确定关系的
Not every woman wants a committed relationship.
我是说 你不需要因为
I mean, you don't have to marry a girl
睡了一个女孩就要娶她
just because you sleep with her.
或者和她同居 养她的孩子
Or move in and raise her kid.
我不是在说你们
I'm not talking about y'all.
没事
It's fine.
我 我认为重点是
I-I think the point is
没有必要急着确定关系
there's no reason to rush into a commitment.
当你进展的太快时
You know, when you move too fast
可能在真正了解一个人之前过早承诺
you can get in over your head before you know someone.
我和布兰登...
Brandon and I are, uh...
面对女人的问题是很保守的
old school when it comes to women.
我们是要么完全投入要么不投入的人
We're "All or nothing" Guys,
这并没有错
and there's nothing wrong with that.
爸爸...
Hey, Dad, uh...
我在这儿住几天可以吗
is it cool that I maybe stay here for a few days?
可以 家里一切还好吗
Yeah. Is everything okay at home?
我买♥♥了素食冰淇淋
这是今天的做的害怕的事 哈哈哈 没有那么差 我妈妈们有时也会买♥♥
好吧
所以 我妈妈们不是很同意我住你那里
好吧 那我们明天还继续吗
肯定继续
-喂 -喂 布兰登
- Hey. - Hey, Brandon.
听着 很抱歉打给你 但是...
Look, I'm-I'm really sorry to call, but...
我需要你的帮助
I kinda need your help.
见到你太开心了
It is so good to see you.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
你也是 太久没见了
So do you. It's been too long.
我知道 我妈妈告诉我
I know. My mom told me that
你正式成为中心的员工了
you've been working at the center full-time.
是的 挺棒的
Uh, yeah, yeah. It's been great.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那告诉我一切
So, tell me everything.
-所有吗 -是的
- Everything? - Yeah.
那可能要花一段时间
That could take a while.
你有和谁在一起吗
Well, are you seeing anyone?
我算是有吧
I am, kinda, yeah.
-她叫什么 -玛丽萨
-What's her name? -Marissa.
她挺好的
She's-- she's pretty great.
你都脸红了 一定很喜欢她吧
And you're blushing, so you must really like her.
是的
I do.
那你呢 你还和阿吉在一起吗
But what about you? Are you still with AJ?
没有 我其实和别人在一起了
Um, no. I'm actually, uh, seeing someone else.
亚伦 你认识的 对吧
Um, Aaron. You know him, right?
亚伦吗
Aaron?
亚伦·贝克吗
Aaron Baker?
是的
Yeah.
好棒
Cool.
你们是认真的吗还是
So, is it serious, or...?
我们刚刚开始 所以...
Well, I mean, we just started seeing each other, so...
什么
What?
我想我只是很惊讶你...
I guess I'm just surprised that you're...
会和一个变性人...
dating a guy who's--
我告诉你了我不是介意...
I told you that wasn't--
看来我当时没有相信你
I guess I didn't totally believe you.
很容易想到这是我的问题
It was easier in thinking it was me who was the problem.
科尔
Cole.
等下 等下 从来没有过问题
Wait, wait, there was never any problem, okay?
-我们是朋友 -你不也是亚纶的朋友吗
- We were friends. - Well, weren't you friends with Aaron, too?
听着
Look...
没事 我有女友 你也有男友了
it's all good. I'm seeing someone. You're seeing someone.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you,
在我看来 亚伦是个好人
and Aaron's a great guy from what I can tell.
所以 怎么样
So, like, how's it going?
特别好 真的
It's good, yeah.
我们只是还没
just we haven't...
你懂的
you know.
我觉得我们可能
I think we probably are going to...
很快就会了
soon.
做♥爱♥吗
Have sex?
奇怪吗
Is this weird?
-是很奇怪 -是的
- Yeah, it is. -Yeah.
但是我是你的朋友
But I'm your friend.
好吧 我真的不知道...
Okay, um, well, like, I don't, um...
该怎么做
know what to do.
你懂的...
You know, like-- uh, like--
我不知道什么可以做什么不可以
I don't know what's okay and what's not, um...
像是他会喜欢什么
like what's he's gonna like
或者他不喜欢什么
or what he's not gonna like.
你在问我吗
Are you asking me?
我只是 没有别人可以和我聊这件事
I just, like, don't have anyone else to talk to.
-没人知道他是变性人... -没关系
- I mean, no one knows he's trans, so... - It's okay.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
太棒了 姑娘
Yeah, girl!
看起很棒 玛丽安娜
Looking good, Mariana!
速度也很快
Great speed, too.
我觉得我们有了未来的抢分选手了
I think we've got a future jammer here.
抢分选手 厉害吗
Jammer? Is that a good thing?
抢分选手是回合中唯一可以得分的人
The jammer's the only person who can score during a bout.
是很厉害的位置
It's a great thing.
好了 女士们
Alright, ladies!
摔倒训练
Falling drills.
我认为不摔倒才是这个比赛的意义
Oh, uh, I thought the whole idea was not to fall.
摔倒是不可避免的
Well, falling's inevitable.
所以就要学会怎么摔
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表