剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously on The Fosters...
我没进世锦赛是因为我自己决定不去
I'm not at World's because I decided not to go.
没人想跟你在一个团队 玛丽安娜
Nobody wants you on their team, Mariana.
你们还有青少年队
You have a junior team?
好像妈妈们能同意我们玩接触性运动一样
As if our moms would let us play a contact sport.
为什么对女生区别对待呢
Why treat girls any different?
脑创伤会有
There are so many unknowns
很多未知数
about traumatic brain injuries.
我告诉过你不要跟我扯上关系
I told you that you shouldn't get involved with me.
我有个孩子
That I had a kid.
你应该每天做一件让你害怕的事情
You should do one thing a day that scares you.
大家 这是科尔
Guys, this is Cole.
你不想跟我约会因为你没把我当成男生
Yet you won't date me, because you don't see me as a guy.
这是道恩
Uh, this is Dawn.
凯丽看见阿吉亲吻别的女孩
Callie saw AJ kissing another girl.
我爱你凯丽 但是恋爱不该这么难的
I love you, Callie, but it shouldn't be so hard.
我知道你现在一团糟
I know you're going through a lot right now,
我知道你不想建立感情
and I know you don't want attachments.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
第一世锦赛 工程学优秀奖
工程学奖 这...
Engineering award, that's, uh...
-很了不起 -谢谢
- big deal. - Thanks.
你的名字也该在上面的
Your name should really be on there.
德鲁真的因为你把无人机
Is it true Drew shut down STEAM
撞毁在树上才关闭了"蒸汽"社团吗
'cause you crashed our drone in a tree?
只是暂时禁止开展社团活动
It's a temporary ban,
而且我没有撞毁它
and I didn't crash it.
我们会在课后继续运行"蒸汽"社团
Well, we're gonna keep doing STEAM off campus.
我们会告诉你时间和地点
We'll let you know when and where...
才不会
not.
-艾玛 -没关系
- Emma! - It's okay.
反正我也没时间管"蒸汽"社团
I don't really have time for STEAM anyways.
我在尝试新的事物
I'm trying something new.
会给我的大学申请增色不少 所以
It's gonna really stand out on my college applications, so...
再次恭喜你们获奖
uh, congrats again on the award.
我知道你们有多努力
I know how hard you guys worked on it.
-那就是他的新女友 -没错
- That's his new girlfriend, huh? - Yep.
他衔接的还挺快
He doesn't waste any time.
其实根本没有这个过程
No time at all, as a matter of fact.
所以是他劈腿了
So, he was cheating on you?
算了 这是我的错
Whatever. It's my fault.
为什么是你的错
How is that your fault?
布兰登 你知道我总是把事情搞复杂
Brandon, you know I make everything harder than it has to be.
他走过来了
Uh, he is coming this way.
你想让我留下还是...
Do you want me to stay or--
不 没关系 你可以走
No, it's okay. You can go.
-你好 -你好
- Hey, man. - Hey.
麦克说特洛伊·约翰逊认罪了
Mike told me Troy Johnson confessed.
你对他的判断是对的
You were right about him.
没错 但我在其他很多事上是错的
Yeah, but I was wrong about a lot of other things, so...
我得去上课了
I gotta get to class.
是不是有个关于黑素斯和棒球棍的故事
Is there a story about Jesus and a baseball bat?
为什么
Uh, why?
我看见你的门被砸了
I saw your door was smashed in.
是他干的吗
Did he do that?
所以 如你所见
So, uh, as you can see here,
我们仍能看见大量神经炎症反应
we're still seeing a fair amount of neuro inflammation,
这意味着他必须继续服用抗癫痫药
meaning he has to stay on his anti-seizure meds.
医生 我都没办法做♥爱♥了
Doc, I can't even get it up.
黑素斯
Jesus!
你也能看到
You can see there's still
他还是不能很好的克制自己的冲动
a little issue of impulse control.
他有时还会情绪失控
There have been emotional outbursts as-as well.
没错 大家都怕我 所以...
Yeah. They're afraid of me, so...
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因我听见你对妈妈说我是个怪物
Because I heard you telling mom about what a monster I am.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait a minute.
她不是那样说的
That is not what she said.
-没错 她就是这么说的 -不是
- Yeah, it is what she said. - No, it's not.
她说 她觉得我很危险
She said that she thought that I was dangerous.
甜心 我不是那个意思
Honey, that's not what I meant.
妈妈和我只是担心
Mom and I are simply concerned
你无法控制自己的
about your ability to control
攻击性行为 亲爱的
your aggression, love.
上次他停用多动症药物时
The last time he went off his ADHD medication,
也出现了一些有关愤怒的问题
he also had some anger issues.
你觉得他重新服药的话会有帮助吗
Do you think it might help if he went back on them?
有可能
I think it's possible.
我们试试低剂量
Let's try a low dose.
但是要如果解决我的 问题
But what are we gonna do about my... problem?
我们可以试试别的抗癫痫药
We can try other anti-seizure meds,
不会对你产生那种影响的药
that may not have that effect of you.
真好
Sweet.
但我们需要做一些血液检查
We do need some bloodwork, though.
莎拉会带你去
Sarah will take you.
好的 谢谢 医生
Okay. Thanks, Doc.
他为什么没有任何好转
Why isn't this getting any better?
难道大脑不该自我愈合吗
Isn't the-- the-- the brain gonna heal itself?
当大脑细胞受损
When brain cells are damaged,
或被破坏 它们不会再生
or destroyed, they don't regenerate,
但大脑能重新调整自己
but the brain does reorganize itself.
我们能看到他的身体状况有很大好转
We're seeing great improvements in him physically,
但是精神状况就...
but emotionally...
怎么了 宝贝
What's wrong, baby?
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I got-- I, uh--
我只是想要我们的乖儿子回来
I just want our sweet boy back.
我知道
I know.
你可能需要管理一下自己的期望
You just... may have to manage your expectations.
还有他的
And his.
因为世上没有任何药或者药方
Cause there's no pill or combination of pills
能让他变回过去的他
that's gonna make him who he used to be.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
嗨 姑娘
Hey, girl.
丽萨 这是玛丽安娜
Lisa. This is Mariana.
鲜肉
Fresh meat.
鲜什么
Fresh what?
新成员 太好了 欢迎
New blood. Nice, welcome.
这盒子里是什么
Ooh! What's in the box?
你就这么渴望赢得每个人的心吗
Are you seriously that desperate to win everyone over?
姑娘 她只是在逗你玩
Girl, she's just bustin' your ovaries.
没错 我只是在开玩笑
Oh, yeah, I'm just kiddin'.
我喜欢甜面包
I love pan dulce.
点心 认真的吗
Picoteando? En serio?
我们练习结束后再吃好吗 女士们
How about we save these for after practice, ladies?
我今天能和妨碍者一起练习吗
Hey, uh, can I practice with the jammers today?
孩子 妨碍者人数够了
Poppy, we have enough jammers.
好吗 我们需要阻挡者
Okay? We need blockers.
做好准备 给我们露一手
Gear up. Let's see what you got.
这是什么
What's this?
臀垫 你会需要它的
Butt pad. You're gonna need it.
什么声音
What was that?
如果在我家
You know, if we were at my place,
你就不会在听见什么动静都会吓一跳
you wouldn't have to freak out every time you hear a bump.
没人邀请过我
Well, I've never been invited.
那是一个阁楼
Um, it's a loft...
又不是高级晚宴 随时都欢迎你
not a dinner party. You're welcome any time.
好的
Okay.
然后 我们就可以真正独处
Then, we can really be alone.
你好 亚伦
Hey, Aaron!
你好 亚当斯·福斯特夫人
Hi, Mrs. Adams Foster.
叫我史戴菲就行
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表