剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Jude.
爸
Hey, Dad.
见到你真好
Hi. It's good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你 爸
It's good to see you, too, Dad.
这没道理
It's not making any sense.
我之所以
The reason...
之所以不能让你做我的代表人
The real reason why I can't let you be my proxy
不是因为我不信任你会按照我的想法去做
isn't because I don't trust that you're gonna do what I want.
而是因为我知道你做了之后
It's because I know if you do,
你永远不会原谅你自己
you'll never forgive yourself.
你并不认为这样是在尊重我的意愿
You won't see it as you respecting my wishes.
你认为这样是在放弃我
You'll see it as you... giving up on me.
你会一直问自己是否该让我
And then you'll always question whether you should've
与病魔斗争 你会责怪自己
made me fight, and-- and you'll blame yourself,
但我不能让你承受这般压力妈妈
and I-I could never leave you with that burden, Mom.
亲爱的 不要
Oh, honey. No.
你怎么会这么了解急性焦虑 妈妈
How do you know so much about panic attacks, Ma?
我以前得过
I used to have 'em.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
是啊
Yeah.
在我四十多岁初期
When I was in my early 40s,
差不多你这个年龄
around about the age you are now.
你认为
Do you think it, uh, it...
它可能与
it might have something to do with being in--
更年期有关吗
in perimenopause?
肯定的
Oh, I'm sure it does.
当时人家只认为你是疯子
Back then, they just thought you were nuts.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad...
弗兰克
Frank,
认为我可以控制住
thought I could control it
如果我只想开心的事情
if I would just think happy thoughts.
是啊
Exactly.
但你不能
I mean, but you can't-- you can't...
你不知道那是种怎样的经历
You can't know what that experience is.
你根本无法了解它
You just can't have any idea unless...
除非你得过
unless you know it.
但现在你了解了
But now you know.
如果你需要人的话
If you ever, you know, need anybody
跟那些懂的人
to talk to who...
交流
understands.
我很抱歉我和爸爸有时候一起针对你
I'm sorry that Dad and I ganged up on you sometimes.
没事
It's okay.
你俩就靠联合针对我才能相处
Ganging up was the way you two bonded.
我知道
I knew it.
但
But...
被排挤在外肯定感觉不好
it didn't feel good being on the outside.
现在依然不好
It still doesn't.
我会努力不再这样 好吗
I'll try not to do it anymore, okay?
谢谢你帮助我
Thank you for helping me.
我爱你妈妈 我希望你知道
I love you, Mom. I hope you know that.
这是特别特别
And that is the very, very,
特别好的母亲节礼物
very best Mother's Day gift ever, ever!
这是件好事 因为我发现
Which is a good thing, because I noticed,
你没给我准备东西
you didn't get me anything.
你经常来这吗
So, do you come here often?
不是
No, not much.
你呢
How 'bout you?
只来过几次
We've only been a few times.
这取决于
Yeah, it would depend on,
我们的寄养家庭和他们会不会带我们来
like, whatever foster home we were in, if they would bring us.
你还戴着你母亲的吊坠
You're still wearing your mom's locket.
什么
What?
凯丽昨晚梦见她妈妈了
Callie had a dream about Mom last night.
她问她为什么戴着自己的项链
She asked her why she was wearing her necklace.
我没有回答 我只是
I didn't answer, I just,
去摸了下它
like, went to feel for it around my neck,
但它不见了
and it was gone.
你觉得这意味着什么
What do you think it meant?
我不认为梦有含义
I don't really think dreams mean anything.
没有吗
No?
我以前不这么觉得
Yeah, I didn't used to.
但后来我进了监狱
But then, when I was in prison,
我接受了
I was in this, um...
有点像治疗 小组形式
it was like a therapy, kind of, group,
我们聊自己做过的梦
and we talked about the dreams we had.
我认为梦存在
I think they're there
是帮我们解决一些事
to try to help us work through things.
是告诉我们一些事
To tell ourself stuff.
你认为我在试图告诉自己什么
So, what do you think I was trying to tell myself?
我不确定
Well, I'm not sure,
但你妈妈问你
but maybe just the fact that your mom asked you
为什么戴着它然后它不见了
why you were wearing it and then it was gone, that...
可能意味着你想得到许可摘下它
it could mean that you want permission to take it off.
你懂吗
You know?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
-没关系 -我只是有点担心
- It's okay. - I was just getting worried.
这是凯丽 裘德
So... Callie and Jude.
我在照片上见过你们
Of course. I recognize you guys from the photos.
你们看上去年轻许多
You were younger.
很高兴见到你
It's really, really nice to meet you.
我叫娜塔莉
I'm Natalie.
对不起
I'm sorry, um...
我们该走了
Yeah, we should go.
我是说
Well, I mean,
你们想过来吃晚饭吗
would you guys like to come over for dinner?
也许挑个时间来我家
Sometime at-- at my place?
-好啊 -太棒了
- Sure. - Great.
这周末怎么样
How about next weekend?
-你有没有忘了啥 -没有
- Did you forget something? - No.
我只是想跟你单独谈谈
No, I was just hoping that I could speak with you alone.
好的
Oh, okay, sure.
听着 我
Listen, I'm...
我觉得你知道洛根很伤心吧
I'm sure you know Logan's very upset
因为他爸爸和我
about his father and me.
我们也在努力地想减轻分居
And we're trying to make this separation
给他带来的伤痛
as painless as possible on him,
如果你通过告诉
and if you hurt him
他一些你不了解的事情而伤害了他
by telling him something that you know nothing about...
我会让他跟你毫无瓜葛
I will make sure that he doesn't want anything to do with you.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我很好
I'm good.
看上去是的
Well, it seems like it.
-你妈妈在哪 -她出去吃饭了
- Where's your mom? - She just left to grab something to eat.
有些事我想告诉你
Uh, well, there's something I-I wanted to tell you,
关于做你的代理人
about, uh, being your proxy person.
我想过了
I, uh, I thought about it, and...
我愿意
I'll do it.
如果这是你想要的
If that's what you really want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你需要的只有爱
亲爱的
Hey, love.
真好看
That's very pretty.
西门娜给我的
Ximena gave it to me.
裘德说你看见唐纳德了
Jude said that you saw Donald.
是的
Yeah.
他有女朋友了
He has a girlfriend.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel about that?
还行
Fine.
我觉得我们都难过够久了
I think we've all been sad long enough.
我可以记住妈妈
I can remember my mom
就算不把悲伤总戴在脖子上
without literally wearing my grief around my neck.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表