剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
包住所有的沙子
to help contain all the sand.
包住沙子
Contain sand?
没错 各位 车里有一大堆东西
Yeah, so everybody, we have a bunch of stuff in the car,
我们要把这里
and we have to fill this
尽量布满沙子
place up with sand as much as possible, so...
在防水布上
On the tarps.
她在这里上学吗
Does she even go here?
抱歉 怀亚特来了
Um, I'm sorry Wyatt's here.
我没请他来
I didn't invite him.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
恶作剧吗
The prank?
因为好玩 而且你知道我有严重的社交控
It looks fun, and you know I have serious FOMO.
不 是和这些人约会
No, dating all these guys?
我知道你害怕再次受伤害 我明白
Look, I know you're scared of getting hurt again, I get that.
我完全不介意慢慢来
And I'm totally cool with taking it slow,
但是
but...
如果你内心深处不知道我们是否该在一起
if you don't know in your heart we're meant to be together,
那我们这样有什么意义呢
then why are we doing this at all?
我应该和怀亚特分手吗
Should I break up with Wyatt?
有什么可分的吗
Is there even anything to break up?
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
麦特认为我是在
Mat thinks I'm using all of
利用这几个人作为借口 不和他复合
these guys as an excuse to not get back with him,
因为我害怕他会再伤我的心
because I'm afraid he's gonna break my heart again.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我不知道 我真的给过怀亚特机会吗
I don't know. I mean, did I ever really give Wyatt a chance?
他人那么好
He's been so sweet.
比如那个日历
I mean, come on, that calendar.
还有洛根
And Logan,
他人很好 是个接吻高手
he's so nice, and he's a great kisser.
你和那些男生都接过吻吗
You're kissing all these guys?
是啊 但只是接吻而已
Yeah, but I'm just kissing.
不管怎么说
Anyway,
马特是我的初恋
Mat's my first love.
他马上就要上大学了
And he's leaving for college soon.
没错
True.
但如果我们注定要在一起
Yeah, but if we're meant to be,
我们可以熬过异地恋
we can survive a long-distance relationship.
-对不对 -我...
- Right? - I--
如果我们真的注定要在一起
And if we're really meant to be,
我♥干♥嘛要在这浪费时间
why am I wasting all of this time?
-你是不是... -你说得对
- Are you-- - You know what? You're right.
我应该跟怀亚特和洛根分手
I should end it with Wyatt and Logan,
只和马特在一起
and just go for it.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
不客气
Yeah.
怀亚特
Wyatt!
别这样 你把沙子弄得到处都是
Come on, you're getting sand everywhere.
到处都是沙子
There is sand everywhere.
你还是这么紧张 小布 放松一下
You're tight as ever, B. Here.
什么
Wha--
还挺舒服的
Yeah, that's... that's actually nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定我们还需要沙子吗
Uh, are you sure we need more sand?
是啊 你得把脚埋进去
Yeah. You gotta be able to dig your feet in.
-那个女孩是怎么回事 -什么女孩
- So, what's the deal with that girl? - What girl?
刚刚给你按♥摩♥的那个
The one that was just massaging you.
塔莉娅吗 没什么
Oh, Talia? Oh, there's no deal.
我们只是
We just, uh--
约会了一段时间
we dated for a while.
多久
Oh. How long?
高一一年
Uh... freshman year,
高二一年
and-- and sophomore year.
哇 两年
Wow, two years.
高三也有一段时间
And a little bit of junior year, too.
她是你的初恋吗
So... was she, like, your first?
你一整晚都在给谁发短♥信♥呢
Who have you been texting the entire night?
她们又点了一轮 杀了我吧
别走
不要让她们单独在一起 引导她聊聊迪恩
我在跟史戴菲发短♥信♥
Oh, I'm just checking in on Stef.
你或许应该
Well, you should, um,
直接回家照顾你妻子
probably just go home and take care of your wife.
你没有必要一直呆在这里
Yeah, please don't feel like you need to stay.
没错
Please.
-她... -你们的酒
- She's-- Oh, oh. - Here you go.
太好了 谢谢你
Great, thank you.
这是我的
That would be me.
低卡玛格丽特是我的
I'm the skinny margarita.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
婚姻啊 真不容易
So, marriage, right? It is not easy.
是啊 干杯
Right? Cheers to that.
我知道 莉娜 一点也不容易
I know, Lena. It is certainly not easy.
尤其是你妻子出轨的时候
Especially when your wife cheats on you.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我的前妻
My ex-wife
四十岁的时候加入了一个乐队
joined a band at 40,
然后睡了乐队的主唱
and started banging the lead singer...
-不会吧 -那个主唱
- No! - ...who was...
才二十五岁
25.
真遗憾
I am so sorry.
谢谢 谢谢 实际上
Thank you, thank you. The truth is...
我们并不幸福
we weren't happy,
我们应该分开 只做朋友
and we should have just walked away as friends,
而不是等到其中一个深深地伤害了另一方
instead of waiting til one of us really hurt the other.
有道理
That is a good point.
或者 你应该
Or, you know, you should just...
修复你们的关系
work through it.
因为所有的情侣
You know? Because all couples,
都会经历跌跌撞撞
they go through their ups and downs.
你总是以为
Right? And you always
另一边的风景会更好
think the grass is greener on the other side.
但其实
But it's not at all...
并没有更好
greener.
然后你离开了 你放弃了你的婚姻
And then you've gone and you've blown up your marriage,
这对孩子们很不好
and-and-and, you know, it's hard on the kids.
我的孩子们挺好的啊
So, my kid's doing just fine.
不幸福的婚姻
And staying in an unhappy marriage
对孩子们也不好
isn't good for them either.
但是研究表明
Although, you know, studies show that
父母离婚会对孩子造成创伤
kids from broken homes, they-- they suffer.
他们会遭受创伤
They suffer.
又是史戴菲吗
Is it Stef again?
不 是学校的保安公♥司♥
No, it's the security company that patrols the school.
有人把所有的灯都打开了
Somebody left all the lights on.
你应该去看看
So, you-- you should probably go and check on that.
有人觉得
So, some people think
艾伦·佩吉作为一个轮滑选手
that Ellen Page is too small
个子太小了 不会有人拿她当回事
to be taken seriously as a derby girl,
但看看我和玛丽安娜
but it's, like, look at me and Mariana.
我们个子也很小 但我们很厉害
We're small, and we kick ass.
等等 他们刚刚停下
Whoa, wait. They just all stopped
把对手全都弄倒了
and knocked the other team down.
你们不会这样对吧
You don't really do that, do you?
不不不
No, no, no.
在现实中 她们都会被赶出赛场
In real life, they'd all be ejected.
我们看电影的时候能不说话吗
Can we not talk during the movie?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
你好
Aloha.
你好
Aloha!
我的眼睛在上面
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表