剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
我在门罗大家租了个很棒的公♥寓♥
I got that great apartment off Monroe Street,
但要一周后才能搬进去
but I can't move in for a week.
那你这周住哪里
Oh, so, where are you staying?
今晚先找个旅馆住下
Uh, I'm just gonna get a motel room
之后
for tonight, and then,
希望能找个朋友
hopefully couch surf with
住到我的公♥寓♥收拾好
some friends till the apartment's ready.
你有住旅馆的钱吗
What-- do you have money for a motel?
我们一直在考虑 让你
So, we've been looking into what it would take to
重回学校的条件
get you back to school.
然后呢
And?
是有一些必要条件的
And, well, there are a couple things.
首先 你需要做一个评估
First, you'll need to get, uh, an assessment
看看你的学业进度
to see where-- where your learning is,
还记得多少知识什么的
how you're retaining information, and all that.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
之后 当我们清楚了你的情况
And then, once we know exactly where you are,
可能会给你一位
you will probably get a...
-对 -专业辅助人员
- Right. -A paraprofessional.
那是什么
What-- what is that?
学习助理
It's, uh, an educational aide
会跟你一起上课
who will go with you to your classes.
等等 你是说 就是保姆吗
Wait, is that like a-- like a babysitter?
不是
No.
不不不 拜托
Oh, no, no, no, no. Come on!
绝对绝对不要
No! Abso-- abso-freaking-lutely not!
-拜托 -黑素斯 听着
- Come on. - Jesus, listen.
如果你想回学校
If you would like to go back to school,
就没有选择
you really have no other choice.
好吧
Okay!
好吧 那我不回学校了
Okay, well, then-- then I won't go back to school.
-不行 -等等
- No. - No, wait, look.
我们都清楚一切不可能回到从前
We know that things are never gonna be the same.
我可以拿到普通同等学历证书
So I can get my GED,
然后去 和加布一起当建筑工人
and-and I can-- I can work construction with Gabe.
不 这不可行
No! That is not an option.
这可行 我十六岁了
That is an option! I am 16.
我可以辍学 这是我自己的生活
I can drop out. It's my life.
黑素斯 别这样
Jesus, no!
黑素斯
Jesus!
晚餐怎么样
How was dinner?
挺好的
Uh, it was fine.
晚餐不算太好吧
It was kind of a disappointment.
跟这个比起来
I mean, I did get this.
什么 天哪
What? Oh my God!
不会吧
What?
你们要结婚了
You guys are getting married?
真没想到
I had no idea.
怎么 他笑什么
What? Why's he laughing?
我把一切都告诉他了
I told him everything.
你是...
Are you--
抱歉 就是想逗逗你
Sorry, we had to mess with you.
呵呵 很好笑
Ha-ha. Very funny.
两个坏人
Jerks.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
真是欢乐的一家
One little happy family.
加布要过几天才回来
So... Gabe won't be back for a few days,
之前你可以先住这里
and so you're welcome to stay here until then.
布兰登 你确定你妈妈们不介意吗
Brandon, are you sure your mom's are okay with this?
你为我们做了这么多
You've already done so much for us.
我们很高兴能帮到你
No, we're happy to help.
真的 不用担心
Seriously it's-- no worries.
格蕾丝
等等 梅森
Whoa, wait, whoa, Mason!
这太危险了 但是 谢谢
That-- that's super dangerous, bud. Thank you very much.
谢谢 你去那边吧
Thank you. Why don't you run over there?
梅森
Mason!
-你去哪啦 -好了 梅森
- Hey, where did you go? - Alright, Mason.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表