剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
And, uh-- and I sterilized it for you, too.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
I love you, too.
为了永远记住你的毕业恶作剧
爱你的 布兰登
我的毕业照 毕业留言
时不时一两句疯话 藏在最智慧的人心中
佚名
他是个好人
He's a good one.
我知道
I know.
尼科尔牧师
Pastor Nicole,
你们所有人
all of you,
你们为我做的我感激不尽
I can never thank you enough for everything you've done for me.
我永远欢迎你们
You are always welcome here
我们会为你们和你们的家庭祈福
and we will be praying for you and your family.
你知道你要去哪里吗
Do you know where you're going?
史戴菲和莉娜说我可以和他们住在一起
Stef and Lena said that I could live with them
直到我的暂缓遣返身份被批准
until my DACA status is approved
我就可以变成波比的合法监护人
and I can be Poppy's legal guardian.
你们真好
That is so lovely of you.
我们很开心拥有她
We're happy to have her.
有一些人和新闻社在外面
There are some people and press outside.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for that?
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
加油 女士们
Let's go, ladies!
加把劲
Yes, push!
做得好
Good job!
继续
Yes, come on!
艾玛来了
Emma's here.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
因为我的好朋友
Well, since my best friend
和我的男朋友都对轮滑着迷
and my boyfriend are obsessed with the derby,
我想
I thought...
我何不自己试试
why not give it a try myself?
我们永远需要新鲜力量
We can always use fresh meat.
-好啊 -是啊
- Uh, yeah. - Totally!
真好
That's great.
好
Cool.
谢谢你今天来
Thanks for coming today.
我们会让你的故事继续流传
We gotta keep your story alive
直到你拿到你的DACA
until you get your DACA.
你从哪拿到这么好的新相机
Where'd you get that fancy new camera?
我生父提前给我的毕业礼物
Early graduation gift from my birth father.
真好
Sweet!
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表