剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
晚上天有点冷了
Well, you know, it's-- it's getting a little chilly out here,
我想回家拿条围巾披上
I think I'll just run next door and grab a scarf.
-好的 -一定要回来哦
-Sure! -Okay, be sure to come back.
好的 回见
Yes, I will.
多谢 你拿着吧
Thanks. Here, hold that.
这位就是你高中时爱着的小特
So that's the Tess you were in love with in high school.
与你同床共枕的那位
The one you used to sleep in the same bed with,
这样我刚刚的感应就讲得通了
and, okay, that explains the vibe I was getting.
什么感应
What vibe is that?
我觉得她有双性恋倾向
The bi-curious one,
因为她肯定喜欢上我了
cause she's totally into me.
饶了我吧
I can't. I-I can't.
洛根 你能不能回家帮我拿下围巾
Logan, will you run to our house and just grab my scarf?
我应该是放在前门旁边了
I think I left it by the front door.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
这就是与你共度美好夜晚的男生吗
So, that's the "Amazing night" Guy?
是他
Yes.
但我压根不知道他也会来
But in my defense, I had no idea he was gonna be here.
他父母和我妈是好朋友
His parents are friends with my moms,
-另外 他住我家隔壁 所以 -隔壁
-and he lives next door, so-- -Next door?
真是再好不过了
Great.
我只是来送这个
I was just dropping this off.
你妈让我进来
Your mom told me to come in.
-这是个日历吗 -是的
-Is that a calendar? -Yeah.
这是个日历
Yeah, it's a calendar.
你说在我安排好行程后就通知你
You told me to let you know when I knew my schedule,
所以我把接下来16个月里
so I wrote down everything that I'm doing
每天要做的事情都写下来了
every day for the next 16 months.
周五 拯救海豚
"Friday - Save the Dolphins."
周六 解决气候变化问题
"Saturday - Fix Climate Change."
周日
"Sunday..."
周日
和玛丽安娜一起玩
-和玛丽安娜一起玩 -是的
-"Mariana Fun Day." -Yeah.
-真上进 -我喜欢把目标定高一点
-Ambitious. -I like setting the bar pretty high.
-你叫什么来着 威尔逊 -怀亚特
-What's your name again? Wilson? -Wyatt.
对了 对了 怀亚特
Wyatt, right, right.
你是舞会上假冒的前任 对吧
And you're the pretend ex from prom, right?
-正是 -看来没记错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
挺好没事
Oh, okay, cool.
各位 听我说
Okay, listen.
你们都想约我出去
All of you asked me out,
都开始发展 而且目前没什么认真恋情
and it's all new and nothing serious yet,
或者认真复合
or again, and...
我不明白为什么不能和你们所有人都交往
yeah, I-I just-- I don't see why I can't date all of you.
当然不是同时
You know? Not like at the same time,
一次只和一个人出去
but, like, one on one.
当然 如果你们不乐意
Okay, if you're not cool with that,
我完全理解
I totally understand,
我只是没做好定下来的准备
but I just-- I'm not ready to be tied down.
-我愿意 -我也愿意
-I'm cool with that. -Yeah, I'm down.
你从派对出来透透气吗
You taking a break from the party?
我就感觉自己有点融不进去
Yeah, I, uh, kinda felt a little out of place.
我要换件衣服
Well, I'm gonna go change,
然后回来 咱俩可以一起玩
and then come back down and you can hang with me.
好吧
Okay.
你刚刚和西门娜在一起吗
Were you just with Ximena?
不是 我只是在学校的画室
No, I was, uh, just doing some work
夏洛 保护我们的权利
忙点自己的事
at the art studio at school.
《幼年来美暂缓递解计划》
她不正是反对DACA的人吗
Wait, isn't she the one who's against DACA?
明天我们要参加她在奥兰治县
Yeah, uh, we're going to
举办的一场活动
an event of hers tomorrow in Orange County.
为什么
Why?
我要跟你谈点事
Hey, so, um, I need to talk to you about something.
没人会去找德鲁
Nobody wants to go to Drew about this, because, uh...
因为谁都不喜欢他
Well, nobody likes him.
你知道他要开始发放
Did you know he was going to initiate
绩效奖金吗
merit-based bonuses?
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
这就是他明天要开董事会的原因了
So this is why he called the board meeting for tomorrow.
不管怎样 没人忍♥得了那个王八蛋 所以
Anyway, no one can stand that son of a bitch, so...
这就是为什么他们找到我
that's why they came to me.
莉娜 所有的老师都信任你
Lena, all the teachers trust you,
也信赖你 但是
and believe in you, but...
你已经越界了
you're overstepping.
你不能既当家长
You can't be a parent,
又当学校管理人员
and an administrator at the same time.
我们不能允许家长
I mean, we wouldn't allow a parent just to come in
随便进教室
and sit in class with their child
坐在孩子身边
whenever they wanted to.
更糟的是
And what makes it worse is that...
你是我们的老大
you're our boss.
我很抱歉 但我也是迫不得已
Okay, well, I'm sorry, but I've got to do what I have to do here.
我要保护我儿子
I have to fight for my son.
好吧 我理解 但是
Alright, okay, sure, but...
你为什么不为自己也抗争一下
then why don't you fight for yourself?
-你什么意思 -你应该当校长
- What does that mean? -You should be principal.
而不是德鲁 他是个混♥蛋♥
Not Drew. He's a dick!
他差点就把学校卖♥♥了
He almost sold the whole school down the river.
你为什么要忍♥受
Why are you standing for this?
我没有选择啊
I don't have a choice.
我觉的这话不对
I don't think that's true.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I-I...
不能只是假装我不介意你和别人约会
can't just, like, pretend I don't mind you dating other guys.
特别是怀亚特
Especially Wyatt.
而且你一直说我们要重新开始
And you keep saying we're starting over,
都是新恋情 但我们不是啊
it's all new, but we're not really new.
我已经知道我爱你
I already know I love you.
而且我们已经 你懂得
And we've already been, you know,
做了
together.
一次
Once.
接着第二天你就甩了我 就在这个秋千上Then you dumped me the next day, right here on this swing.
听着 马特
Look, Mat...
我很抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, I just--
我不能直接就重新全心爱上你
I can't just dive back in.
要我考虑这件事 就必须慢慢来
The only way I'm even willing to consider this is slowly.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 -别这样
- Fine. - Oh, come on, guys!
-停下来 -别扫兴
- Stop it! - Don't be a bummer.
我们待会再收拾
We'll do that later.
我的起泡酒呢
Okay, where are my bubbles?
我看见了
I spy bubbles.
亲爱的
Oh, sweet.
还要喝更多香槟吗 珍娜
More champagne, Jenna, really?
这是起泡酒 史黛菲
It's bubbles, Stef.
别担心 我没开车
And hey, don't worry, I didn't drive.
迪安
Dean?
不用了 谢谢 我不喝了
No thank you, I'm pretty good.
我累了
I am exhausted.
我们上楼吧
Let's go upstairs.
我们可以把他们丢在这 没事的
We can leave them here. It's fine.
会出事的
It's not fine.
我不知道珍娜趁我们不在会做些什么
I have no idea what Jenna's gonna do when we're not around.
好吧
Alright.
史黛菲 生日快乐
Stef? Happy birthday.
我必须要说了 我要睡了
I-- I'm calling it. I got to go to bed.
丝 特丝 你应该留下
Tess, Tess, you should stay.
你知道吗 我觉得我们都该睡了
You know what? I think that we should all go to bed.
要不你们都去睡吧
So, how about, um, you all go to bed,
我们把酒喝完怎么样
and we all just finish our drinks?
我们会自己离开
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表