剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
我一直都认为凯丽很适合当律师
I always thought Callie would make a good lawyer,
但她选择了艺术院校
but she applied to the art school.
凯丽 懂得利用激进主义的
Callie, I think it's really refreshing
年轻人
to see a young student
总是能令人耳目一新
who understands the importance of activism.
特别是在这个 动荡不安的年代
Especially in these... uncertain times we live in.
话说 你收到录取通知书了吗
Hey, speaking of... have you heard whether you got in or not?
还没有
Still no word.
目的就是要通过音乐增强故事情节
So the goal is for the music to enhance the story
同时不让人们注意到音乐的存在
without drawing attention to itself.
唤起增强听众内心深处的情感
To evoke and strengthen a feeling in the audience
却浑然不知
without them being aware that
自己已被音乐玩弄于掌
they're being manipulated, as it were.
例如 我放一个片段给你试试
So for example, I'll play a clip for you dry.
麻烦你播放一下一号♥小节
Hey, can you, uh, play the video from bar one?
那真有意思
Well, that was fun.
-抱歉 -我有个主意
- Sorry. - Oh-- I have an idea.
现在是一个男人和一个女人在森林漫步
So there we got a man and a woman taking a walk in the woods.
可以感受到
And there's a lot of different things
很多种不同的元素
you could feel about it, right?
例如 配上一些诡异恐怖的音乐
For example, with some creepy music,
这个漫步场景就会变得恐怖吓人
it could almost seem quite scary or menacing.
但那并不是我们想让观众在这个场景下
But that's not actually what we want to happen for the audience
感受到的氛围 因为这两个人
in this case, because these two characters...
已经坠入了爱河
they're falling in love.
因此我加的配乐是这样的
So, here's the score that I've added.
请播放同一处情节的背景音乐
play the cue from the same spot, please?
很有意思
Well, that was fun.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有个主意
Oh, I have an idea.
假如我是巨人
Let's pretend that I'm a giant
而你是个美丽的公主
and you are a beautiful princess,
我带领着你走向未知
and I'm leading you into the unknown.
你更喜欢哪个名字 摩根还是罗玛
So what name do you like more... Mogan or Lo-Mar?
给谁的名字
For what?
我和洛根的船的名字
My ship name... with Logan.
决定好选谁了吗
So... we have a winner?
没有 但我真的很喜欢他
No, but... I really like him.
那怀亚特呢
What about Wyatt?
我的天 我也很喜欢他
Oh my God, I really like him, too.
他的嘴唇太柔软了
His lips are so soft.
就像是毛衣的内料一样
They're like the inside of a sweater.
你知道吗 就是毛绒绒的柔软
You know that, like, really fuzzy stuff?
振作起来
Girl, get it together.
我不能同时跟两个人谈恋爱
Well, I can't be serious with two guys,
那样就太复杂了
it's, like... too complicated.
那就选一个啊
So then choose one.
然后伤了另一个的心吗
Oh, and break one of their hearts?
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
好吧
Okay, so then,
那不如让你的未来机器人帮你选
why don't you get your future robot to choose for you?
机器人完成得怎么样了
How's that comin' along?
并不好 波比
Not great, Poppy.
丘比特一直朝我射箭
It's kind of hard to concentrate
我很难集中注意力
when Cupid keeps slinging arrows my way.
我需要更多画图纸
I need more sketch paper.
我出生在这里 就是这里
I was born here. Here, here...
你没事吧
You okay?
我忍♥不住想到明天的事
I just keep thinking about tomorrow.
感觉心跳到了嗓子眼
I feel like my heart's in my throat.
我只想让这噩梦结束
And I just want this nightmare to be over.
只想给我爸妈一个拥抱
I just wanna give my mom and dad a hug, you know?
我能给你一个拥抱吗
Can I give you a hug?
我知道不能代替他们
I know it's not the same.
-谢谢你 -没什么
- Thank you. - Yeah.
能休息一下吗
Can we take a break?
当然
Of course.
今天那个女孩是怎么回事
What's the story with that girl from today?
阿曼达吗
Amanda?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是感受到你和亚伦及她之间的微妙气氛
I just sensed a vibe between you and Aaron and her.
好吧 亚伦在和她约会
Yeah... Aaron's dating her.
你能接受吗
Are you okay with that?
不能 但是
No, but...
我没准备好和他复合
I'm not ready to get back with him.
他不愿意等吗
And he's not willing to wait?
我不能指望他等
I can't expect him to.
如果是我 我愿意等你一辈子
I'd wait forever for you.
我给视频配了乐 想让它更出彩
So I took another shot at scoring the video.
找了个人帮我
With a little help from this guy who,
他是专门干这行的
like, does this for a living.
总之 我能给你们看一下吗
Anyway... can I show you?
我们没做什么错事
We haven't done anything wrong..
辛弗亚戈一家热爱这个国家
The Sinfuegos love this country...
和所有生在这里长在这里的人一样
just as much as anybody who was born here.
很完美
It's perfect.
特别好 谢谢你
It's beautiful. Thank you.
只要能帮到你父母 这才是最重要的
As long as it helps your parents... all that matters.
我终于...能在直播中做我想要的自己
I'm finally-- I get to be who I wanna be on our live streams.
不是同性恋小子 被收养的小子
I-- I'm not the gay kid or-- or the foster kid,
或书呆子 没有朋友的小子
or the nerd, or the kid with no friends.
现在她们要拿走这一切
And now they're just gonna take it away?
就因为一些老幼皆宜的调情吗
All because of some G-rated flirting?
并不完全是老幼皆宜
Well... it's not totally G-rated.
如果我真的做不了怎么办
And-- and what if I can't do it?
你和德克兰直接成一个基佬一个女孩吗
Are you and Declan just gonna be Gay Guy and Girl?
裘德 我觉得粉丝不会收看的
Jude, I don't think the fans would tune in to that.
这就是他们最初
That's the reason why they
不肯雇我们的原因 不是吗
wouldn't hire us in the first place, right?
他们想要两个基佬
They wanted two gay guys.
我很抱歉 感觉我让你们两个失望了
I'm so sorry. I-- I feel like I'm letting you both down.
找德克兰谈谈
Talk to Declan.
跟他解释
Explain it to him.
我肯定他不想停止和我们直播
I'm sure he doesn't wanna stop streaming with us.
至少不想停止和你直播
Or... with you, at least.
我决定了我的项目要做什么
I decided what I'm gonna do for my project.
-好吧 -我决定造一个
- Okay. - I am going to build a robot
能在复杂迷宫中自行导航的机器人
that can navigate its way through a complex maze,
利用传感器
with the use of sensors.
任何迷宫还是你预设编程的迷宫
Any maze or just one you programmed in?
任何迷宫
Any maze.
我喜欢 很棒的主意
I love it. It's a great idea.
但你依旧落后好多 所以我需要...
But you're still way behind, so I need--
我很了解
I am on top of it,
别担心 你不会失望的
and don't worry, you will not be disappointed.
有什么事 克兹曼小姐
How may I help you, Ms. Kurtzman?
我决定重新做那个实习项目
I've decided to rework my project for the internship.
比赛没多少时间了呀
Well-- Uh-- this late in the game?
我知道 但我想确保
I know, but I wanna make sure that
我能尽最大努力
I really put my best effort forward.
所以我要造一个能走出...
So... I'm gonna build a robot that can make its way through...
这个迷宫的机器人
this maze.
你妈妈说你害怕走出家门
Your mom said that, uh, you're afraid to go out of the house?
万一格雷陷害我怎么办
What if Gray sets me up for something?
会让我重回监狱吗
Sends me back to prison?
他不能那么做
He can't just do that.
他之前就做了
He did it before.
他们能跟人做交易
I mean, they-- they can cut people deals,
让人说出他们想要的话
get them to say whatever they want.
你妈妈说
Your mom says that
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表