剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
We-- Please. We want to help. Please let us.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这事有多久了 妈妈
How long has this been going on, Mom?
大概一年多
About a year or so.
只是有一些事
There's just some things
你不想提起
you don't want to talk about, you know.
但...
Just...
它们还是挥之不去
doesn't make them go away.
我还完全没有准备好
I am so not ready for this.
准备好失去他
I'm not ready to lose him.
他们来把车开走吗
They came to get the car?
对
Yeah.
-很遗憾我们没能把车留下 -是啊
- Sorry we couldn't keep it, Dad. - Yeah.
过来坐
Come, sit.
有件事一直让我很烦恼
Something's been bothering me.
你记得当你离家时
You remember when you came out,
我说"我依然爱你"
and I said, "I still love you."
-是吗 -对 真糟糕
- Yeah? - Yeah, that was terrible.
我这样说很糟糕
That was a terrible thing to say.
-但是...-我的意思是...
- But-- - Well, I mean...
"依然爱你" 这算什么
"Still love you." What is that?
表示即使你是同性恋我还是爱你的意思吗
I still love you in spite of the fact you're gay?
这是不对的
What-- That's just wrong.
我对你的爱从未改变过
I mean, my love for you has never changed.
一分一毫
Not one bit.
我本该对你说
And what I should've said was,
"我为你能认清自己感到骄傲
"I'm very proud you know who you are.
"而且我等不及想见见
And I can't wait to meet the person
"你选择共度余生的这个人"
you choose to share your life with."
你还记得我儿时的日子吗
You remember when I was little?
你愿意坐下来陪我一起看动画片
How you would-- how you would sit and watch cartoons with me?
对
Yeah.
每天早上 无论你多着急赶去上班
Every morning. No matter how badly you needed to get to work.
那是我们的时光
That was our time.
现在我有了工作
And now that I have, uh, a job,
也有了自己的孩子
and I have kids of my own...
我忍♥不住会想做到这一点有多困难
I can't help but think how hard that must have been.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
为了...
And you know, for just...
你给了我一个很棒的爸爸
being a really good dad.
拜托
Whoa. Come on.
你该小心点放置这些东西
You should be more careful with these.
有人可能会因此受伤 比如梅森
Someone could get hurt, like Mason.
抱歉 听着
Sorry. Listen.
关于那晚的事 我...
About the other night, I...
我不知道你对科特还有感觉
I mean, I-I didn't know you still had feelings for Cort.
不 我没有
No, I don't, I don't.
跟那个无关好吗 我只是...
It's not that, okay? I just--
你得小心点
And be more careful,
否则梅森最后会像黑素斯那样
or otherwise Mason's gonna end up
被钉子伤了脑袋
with a nail in his head like Jesus.
这些鬼东西摆了一地 真的很危险
It's dangerous with all this shit lying around here.
-怎么回事 -没什么
- What's going on? - Nothing.
看来布兰登有点生气
Seems that Brandon here is a little mad.
什么 不 我说过了
What? No! I told you!
我很好 没问题 好吗
I'm fine! It's fine! Okay?
随便吧 科特尼 你想做什么就去做
It's whatever. Cortney, do whatever you want.
恋爱 结婚 再生个小孩
Fall in love, get married, have another baby.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你真的认为你不了解自己是谁吗
So, you really think you don't know who you are?
因为我就一点都不了解自己
Because I don't, like, at all.
我看见有些人...
I see someone who...
很明确地知道自己是谁
ferociously knows who she is,
以及自己的信仰
and what she believes.
说真的 好好想想
I mean, seriously. Think about it.
当你在为他人而战时 比如凯尔
When you're fighting for someone else, like Kyle.
你从不动摇
I mean, you never waver.
你为什么不能找到自己的信仰呢
So, why can't you find that belief in yourself?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
我不像你 你对自己很坚定
I'm not like you. You're so sure of yourself.
我一直在想自己应该知道所有答案
I just keep thinking that I should know everything.
关于我是谁 我想要什么 生活应该什么样
Who I am, what I want, what life's supposed to be like,
而我却一头雾水 这让我很抓狂
and it's just making me crazy that I don't.
当有人♥质♥疑我时 我会有点崩溃
And so, when someone doubts me, I just crumble.
我懂
I get it.
但事实上...
But the truth is...
没人能了解自己的全部
no one knows the entirety of who they are.
如果他们这样说
And if they say they do,
要么是在撒谎
they're either lying
要么就真的站不住脚
or really, really lame.
我想...
I guess...
今天我得知道的是...
all I need to know today is...
我是谁和我现在想要什么
who I am and what I want right now.
我现在想要的就是这个
What I want right now is this.
我也是
Me too.
或许我们该回你家去
Maybe we should go back to your place.
我爱你 奥利维亚
你让我感到幸福 宝贝
You make me fly, baby.
你就是我的唯一
You're the only one for me.
看起来好酷
That looks pretty cool.
我就说 上传到你的图享网
Told ya. Upload that to your Insta,
她还没看完就会打电♥话♥给你了
and she'll be calling you before she even finishes watching it.
相信我
Trust.
我来说声对不起
I was coming out here to say sorry.
求你别走
Please don't go.
我该走 这样最好
I should. It's for the best.
你们家待人太大方了
Your family's been more than generous.
科特 你的公♥寓♥下周才能住进去
Cort, your place isn't ready till next week.
听我说 其实我...
Look, the truth is, I...
那天看见你和加布在一起我有些猝不及防
I was caught off-guard seeing you with Gabe.
我不知道我该怎么想 该抱着怎样的心情
Okay? I didn't know what to think or how to feel.
我现在还是不知道 我...
I still don't. I--
我懂
You know, I get it.
看见你和格蕾丝在一起也让我感觉怪怪的
Seeing you with Grace was definitely weird for me, too.
我刚开始被自己吓到 后来我意识到
And I started freaking out about it, and then I realized,
这不是很正常吗
isn't that just normal?
当看到前任往前走 自己感到一丝嫉妒
To feel a little bit jealous when your ex moves on?
真的 除非这个还能有别的意思吗
Really, does it have to mean anything more than that?
这并不意味着我们想复合
It's not like it means you and I want to get back together.
对吧 也不代表我们应该复合
Right? Or that we should?
我最后终于明白...
What I finally figured out is...
我只是希望你能幸福
I just want you to be happy.
我也是
Well, me-- me too.
真心的
I mean it.
你应该...和任何喜欢的人接吻
You should... kiss whoever you want.
但我真的认为我该走了
But I do think I have to go.
老实说 我现在不该吻任何人
Honestly, I shouldn't be kissing anyone right now.
我应该专注于我的孩子
I should be focused on my kid,
做一个好妈妈
and being a good mom,
让生活继续
and getting my life together.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
真的 谢谢你做的一切
Really, for everything.
你是一个好人 布兰登·福斯特
You're a good man, Brandon Foster.
-找到了 -看来时候到了
- Found 'em! - Oh, well, looks like the time has come.
-我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你 宝贝
- I love you, Dad. - I love you too, sweet pea.
咱回头见 好吗
See you soon, okay?
我们再一起看动画片 重温旧日时光
We'll watch some cartoons for old times' sake.
拿上这个
Here. Take these.
外公没事吧
Is Grandpa all right?
还不知道 亲爱的
We don't know, love.
但我们会知道的 好吗
But we're gonna find out, all right?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表