剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
He's calling people faggots.
就是这样 混♥蛋♥
That's right, bitch!
乖乖去给男人做饭吧
Now go make me a sandwich.
恶心奥佐太厉害了 必须得看
要不然就乖乖坐我脸上
Or better yet, sit on my face.
你最理想的轮滑名字
你想了解关于轮滑的知识吗
能借你手♥机♥给艾玛发条短♥信♥吗
Hey, can I borrow your phone so I can text Emma?
不 你已经给我惹了够多麻烦了
No. I'm already in enough trouble because of you.
斯卡丽安娜·亚当斯·福斯歌♥尔怎么样
Hey, what do you think about Scariana Adams Fost-gore?
干嘛的
For what?
-我的轮滑名字 -得了吧
- My derby name. - Come on.
我出事以后 妈妈们绝不会同意
Moms are not gonna let you do roller derby,
让你玩轮滑的
not after what happened to me.
你们听说安娜和我爸
Hey, uh, so did you guys hear about
订婚的事了吗
Ana and my dad getting engaged?
什么
What?
真的吗 太好啦
Seriously? That's so cool!
你没意见 对吗
I mean, you're cool with that, right?
是 大概吧
Yeah. I-I-I guess.
我想知道安娜为什么不告诉我们
I wonder why didn't Ana tell us.
她刚刚还在这
She was here earlier.
你...你确定吗
So are you... Are you sure?
阿吉告诉我的
That's what AJ told me.
等等 你好 格蕾丝
Hang on. Hey, Grace.
安娜没告诉我们会不会是因为我说的话
I wonder if Ana didn't tell us because of what I told her.
你说了什么
What did you say?
加布还爱着她
That Gabe still loves her.
-真的吗 -是的
- He does? - Yeah.
他跟我这么说的
That's what he said to me.
要是他们复合那真是太好了
It'd be kind of cool if they got back together, right?
麦克可不这么想
Not for Mike.
我知道 但他们是彼此的初恋
Yeah, I know, but... I mean, they were each other's first loves.
等等 这也不意味着他们现在还得在一起
Wait. That doesn't mean that they should be together now.
人们很少能和初恋结婚
People rarely ever marry their first loves.
有些能 只要他们不搞砸了
Some do. As long as they don't screw it up.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我想谈很多段恋爱再结婚
I want to have lots of loves before I get married.
我可不想
I don't.
不知道怎么说 加布坚持要她留下
I-I didn't know what to say. Gabe insisted that she stay.
好吧 我知道了
Yeah. It-it's okay. I get it.
我也想见见她
I would like to meet her, though.
为什么
W-why?
因为有了梅森她总会要出现在你的生活里
Because she's obviously gonna be in your life because of Mason.
你不如邀请她参加我们今晚的表演
Why don't you invite her to our thing tonight?
-真的吗 -有何不可
- Really? - Yeah. Why not?
换一件商品
So use a different item.
太棒了 我都不知道女生会这样玩
Impressive. I didn't know a girl could do that.
你杀掉了一个敌人
基佬居然会这样玩
Wow. And who knew a homo could do that?
水晶是我们的了 我们赢了
And the crystal mine is ours. We win. Boom.
这就是在虚荣里如何不当歧视女生和基佬的
And that's how you kick ass in Vainglory
混♥蛋♥的也能很厉害打法
without being a misogynistic, homophobic, douchebag.
-我很喜欢 -太赞了
- I love it. - It's so awesome.
现在看看最后一击
And now for the finishing touch.
你要标记他吗
You're gonna tag him, right?
对 我们得确保他看到
Uh, yeah. We gotta make sure he sees this.
我都没发现你上周技能等级上升了
Hey, I didn't see you raised your skill tier last week?
快到十级了
Yeah, almost tier ten.
科特
Cort?
你什么时候到家的
So when did you get home?
几天前
Couple days ago.
需要一段时间等法官...
Took a while after the judge...
-安排你的庭审吗 -没错
- Vacated your conviction. - Right.
我们得等他们消息 看会不会重审
We had to wait and see if they were gonna retry me again.
他们怎么会这么做呢
Well, why would they do that?
特洛伊·约翰逊认罪了
Troy Johnson confessed.
他们从来不会承认他们错了
They never like to admit they're wrong.
但你可以起诉他们误判
But you could sue them for wrongful conviction.
不行 我不会再让他们陷害我
No. No way. I'm not gonna give them a reason to set me up again.
我就低调点
I'm gonna just lay low.
可能离开这个州 让他们找不到我
Maybe get out of state where they can't touch me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们来福尔松监狱看我时我说的那些话
For all the stuff that I said when you came to see me in Folsom.
我应该告诉你们我拿了那些钱
I should have told you about the money I took.
没事的
It's okay.
希拉给了我些化妆品...
Sheila gave me some make-up, but...
也没怎么遮掩好
I can't cover it up too good.
我去把它卸了
I'm gonna get it removed.
我可以问你...
Can I ask you...
为什么你想要我以为你杀了玛莎呢
Why did you want me to think you killed Martha?
我想既然我放弃自己了
I guess since I'd given up on myself...
我希望你们也放弃我
I just wanted you to give up on me, too.
好潮啊
You look snazzy.
潮吗
Snazzy?
那我换一件
I'm gonna change now.
你干嘛去
Where you off to?
格蕾丝和我要去夜场表演
Grace and I are performing at an open mic.
听着不错
Sounds fun.
科特尼要来
Cortney's coming.
-科特尼吗 -是啊
- Cortney? - Yeah.
格蕾丝想要见见她 你懂的...
Grace wants to meet her. You know...
我懂
Yeah, I know.
和男友的朋友要近 和前女友们要更近
Friends close, ex-girlfriends closer.
我想跟你说个事
Hey, so there's something I want to tell you.
安娜和我订婚了
Ana and I are engaged.
我知道了
Yeah, I, uh, I know.
你知道
You know?
阿吉在学校告诉我的
AJ told me at school.
抱歉小布 我本想自己告诉你的
I'm sorry, B. I wanted you to hear it from me first.
-没事 -是吗
- It's okay. - Is it?
你对安娜没意见吗
You're okay with Ana?
什么意思
What do you mean?
小布 我知道她拿了你的钱
B, I know she took money from you.
但我希望你知道
But I want you to know,
她和吸毒那会儿完全不一样
she's not the same person she was when she was using.
是 不一样
Yeah. No.
我知道
I know.
那你为我高兴吗
So you're happy for me?
当然高兴 爸爸
Yeah, Dad. Of course.
很好
Good.
因为我希望你当我的伴郎
'Cause I want you to be my best man.
100+好友请求
又一朵烂屁♥股♥的雪花
找个地洞去死吧
最差劲了 你再也不要玩虚荣了
最差劲
真恶心 恶心奥佐才是王者
删除好友吗
别随便加好友
太晚了
凯丽
Hey, Cal?
凯尔怎么样了
How was Kyle?
你看到凯尔了吗
You saw Kyle?
嗯 他出去了
Yeah. He's out.
他吓坏了
And he's scared.
希拉说他怕的不敢出门
Sheila says that he's too afraid to leave the house.
他觉得格雷要来找他
He thinks that Gray's gonna come after him.
格雷的行为太过分了
It's so unfair what Gray did to him.
就这么放过他吗
He's just gonna get away with it?
我会确保他受到惩罚
I'm trying to make sure that he doesn't.
怎么确保
How?
斯卡丽安娜
Scariana?
我的轮滑名字
It's my derby name.
可以的话
Hopefully?
*给两个人骑的单车*
*Of a bicycle built for two*
*给两个人骑*
*It's built for two*
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表