剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
我们还没打听到消息
We haven't heard yet.
她知道你们打算收养我吗
Does she know you wanna adopt me?
你的社工知道
Your social worker knows.
我希望她永远都不要现身
Yup. I hope she didn't show up.
我想让你们做我的妈妈
I want you to be my moms.
我们也希望如此
We do, too.
这不意味着她不爱你了 知道吗
it's not that she doesn't love you, you know that, right?
但她更爱毒品
She just loves drugs more.
宝贝 她病了 她染了病
Honey, she's sick. She has a disease.
但你还有我们呢
But you have us.
我们都很爱你
Okay? And we love you,
我们会永远爱着你
and we always will.
我知道
Okay.
快过来
Hey, come here.
什么是PrEP
接触病毒预防治疗
在看什么呢
Hey, what are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
这婚礼肯定很有趣
So this wedding should be fun.
黑素斯都不和我说话了
Jesus isn't even speaking to me.
我真和怀亚特去欧洲也说不定
You know, maybe I will go to Europe with Wyatt.
杀杀麦特的威风
Just to spite Mat.
要么你就自己去欧洲
Or you could just go by yourself.
别再玩弄别人的感情了
Not play games.
你在生我的气吗
Okay, are you mad at me?
没有
No.
一晚上你都不给我好脸色看
Cause you have been throwing shit at me all night.
这
This--
这已经不是高中了
This isn't high school anymore...
你不用宣布自己得了寄生病
and you don't have to shock everyone
来吸引大家的注意
by announcing that you've got crabs.
得过寄生病
Had crabs.
我也想你了
I missed you, too.
我也不想玩弄感情
Look... I'm not trying to play games.
只是
It's just--
我也不知道 布兰登要结婚了
I don't know, Brandon's getting married
我只是
and I just...
本以为我和麦特也会有这一天
I thought that would be me and Mat one day.
有点心痛
It just kinda hurts.
那肯定
Well, yeah.
当然会心痛
Of course it hurts.
我们都曾以为自己会
We all think that we're gonna end up
和初恋厮守终生
with our first love.
我才意识到
You know, I just realized...
你的初恋这周就要结婚了
your first love is getting married this week.
不会尴尬吗
Is that weird at all?
我爱过布兰登
Well, I have loved Brandon,
在我爱上他之前
as my brother lot longer
我和他的兄妹之情
than... I loved him
要比爱情更久
as more than that.
但确实 有点尴尬
I guess, yeah, maybe a little.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表