剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
我们有麻烦了
Hey! So, uh, we got a problem.
我是这里的牧师 这是我的教堂
I'm the pastor here, this is my church.
你们需要搜查令才能进去
You'll need a warrant to come inside.
里面有逃犯
They've got a fugitive in there.
西门娜·辛弗亚戈正在请求庇护
Ximena Sinfuego is claiming sanctuary.
我不在乎 而且她逃离警方拘留
I don't care. And she can't claim sanctuary
所以不能寻求教堂庇护
for escaping police custody.
如果你们不愿尽职带她出来 他们会的
Look, if you won't do your job and bring her out, they will.
我们必须把西门娜带离这里
We gotta get Ximena outta here.
西门娜·辛弗亚戈没有逃离拘留
Ximena Sinfuego did not escape custody.
我被告知她喝了酒
I was, uh, I was made to believe that she had been drinking.
她还不到法定年龄
She's underage.
不过我用呼吸测醉器测了 她没有喝酒
But I issued a breathalyzer and it came back clear,
所以我放了她
so I released her.
全是胡编乱造
That's a load of crap.
我能单独跟你们谈谈吗
Can I please talk with you guys for a second?
不要 阿吉 不要
No! AJ, no...
我们必须相信我妈妈
We have to trust my mom, okay?
我们不能冒那样的风险
We can't take a chance like that.
起码在这里 西门娜还有希望
At least in here, Ximena has some hope.
我们就尽量做些有用的事吧
Let's just try to do something useful.
听着 你们要惩罚这个女孩
Listen, you're punishing this girl
是因为她在集♥会♥上公开♥发♥言
because she spoke out at a rally.
自♥由♥言论算是
You know, free speech is kind of
一种美国基本价值观 不是吗
a fundamental American value, don't you think?
-这个嘛 -听着 她是个好孩子
- Well... - Hey, listen, she's a good kid.
她不是罪犯 她是...
You know? She's not a criminal, she's-- she's--
我了解她 她是我女儿最亲密的朋友
I know her. She's one of my daughter's closest friends.
我女儿现在就跟她在里面呢
She's in there with her right now, okay?
-你的孩子在里面吗 -是啊
- Your kid's in there? - Yeah.
是的 我们两个的孩子都在里面
Yeah, both our kids are in there.
你们知道我们不必遵从移♥民♥局吧
You guys know we don't have to comply with ICE.
这次就算了 好吗
Please let this go, all right?
好吧 可以
All right. You got it.
谢谢你们 注意安全
All right, thank you. Be safe.
祝你们愉快
You guys have a good one.
是的 我想查一个女孩在哪
Yes. Hi, uh, I'm trying to find out where a girl was, um...
一个女孩今天被带到儿童保护局了
A girl was brought in to CPS tonight,
我们想知道她具体被带到哪里了
we're trying to find out where she was taken?
波比·辛弗亚戈
Poppy Sinfuego.
蒙绨今晚来了
Monte came over tonight.
什么 为什么来
What? Why?
因为她得到了另一份工作
'Cause she got another job.
她要离开锚滩了
She's leaving Anchor Beach.
-你说真的吗 -不会吧
- Are you serious? - No way.
天啊 如果她走了
Oh, my God. If she leaves,
是不是代表我们失去她那一票了
does that mean we lose her vote?
这还不是最糟糕的
And that's not even the worst part.
好的 我可以等
Yeah, I can-- I can wait.
妈妈可能和她一起离开
Mama might be going with her.
是的
Yeah.
你找到她了吗
Um, did you find her?
没人了解情况
Nobody knows anything.
恐怕明天才能得到回复
I doubt we're gonna get any answers until tomorrow.
我们继续尝试的
But I'm-- I'm gonna keep trying.
好吧 我给凯丽发短♥信♥ 让西门娜知道
Okay. I'll text Callie and let Ximena know.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
你是谁
我能帮你拯救锚滩
那就告诉我你是谁
我是尼克
怎么了
What?
没什么
Oh, uh-- nothing.
这是怎么回事
Hey, what's-- what's goin' on?
-我们不知道 -不了解
- We got no idea. - Not a lot.
什么
What?
脸书
凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特正在直播
凯丽正在脸书直播
Callie's live on Facebook.
真的
Yeah.
什么 能把手♥机♥递给我吗
What? Can you hand me my phone?
他们把我们当罪犯一样追捕
They chased us like we were criminals.
请观看并分享 这很重要
就好像我们抢了银行 杀了人似的
Like if we robbed a bank, or killed someone or something.
-他们无缘无故带走了我的家人 -天啊
- They took my family away for no reason. - Oh, my God.
我们...我们是好人
You know, we're-- we're good people.
我们没做什么错事
We haven't-- We haven't done anything wrong.
只因为...
All because...
她敢于公开批评美国移♥民♥政策
she dared to speak up against U.S. immigration policy,
而且政策真的很糟糕
which is really messed up.
所以西门娜在这个教堂寻求庇护
So Ximena is claiming sanctuary in this church,
我们会一直等到她也能离开才会离开
and we're not leaving here until she can come, too,
我们该下线了 但请把这个视频
so, we should sign off now, but please send this video
转发给所有你认识的人
to everyone you know.
我们需要把西门娜的事宣扬出去
We need to get Ximena's story out there.
谢谢
Thanks.
小子 我有点惊讶你居然在家
Hey, bud... I'm kinda surprised you're home.
你还好吗 舞会怎么样
You okay? How was-- How was prom?
刚开始挺好 后来不好了
It was great until it wasn't.
发生了什么
What happened?
格蕾丝有白血病
Grace has leukemia.
天啊
Oh, my God.
据说她复发了
Yeah. Apparently, she's... having some sort of relapse
-是叫复发吧 -天啊
- or whatever they call it. - Oh, no...
而且她不想让我知道
And she didn't want me to know,
但她妈妈告诉了我
but her mom told me.
今天晚上她发烧了
And um... tonight she got, a-- a fever,
我不知道该怎么办 就打电♥话♥给她妈妈
and I didn't know what to do, so I called her mom,
让她过来
and made her come over.
亲爱的 你做得对 你知道的吧
Honey, you did the right thing, you know that, right?
她为什么不想让我知道
Why didn't she want me to know?
不知道 她可能有点为难
I don' t know. She's probably... a little embarrassed,
也害怕...
and scared, and...
或许不想让你看到她这么脆弱
doesn't want you to see her so vulnerable, maybe?
但这并不会改变我对她的感觉
But that doesn't change how I feel about her,
我还是爱她啊
I mean, I-- I still love her.
她可能并不相信
Well, she might not trust that.
也许你需要向她证明
Maybe you need to show her.
尼科尔牧师会给你们
Okay, Pastor Nicole is gonna be
拿来一些寝具
bringing some bedding in for you guys.
试着睡一觉 尽量多睡会
Try and get some sleep, as much as you can.
麦克和我会待在外面 在我车里
Um, Mike and I will be out in my car,
留意移♥民♥局的人
keepin' an eye on ICE.
他们为什么不离开
Why aren't they leaving?
我不知道 亲爱的 我不知道
I don't know, love, I don't know.
会没事的 相信我们
It's gonna be okay. Trust us.
有需要就打电♥话♥给我们
Call us if you need anything, okay?
好的
Yeah.
我不想这么说
I hate to even say this,
但他们留下的一个原因可能就是
but one reason they might be hanging around
他们正在申请搜查令
is if they're tryin' to get a warrant.
他们不是不能进教堂吗
I thought they wouldn't come into a church.
他们不会进来抓西门娜
They won't come in for Ximena,
但他们可能让联调局进来抓你们的孩子
but they could get the FBI to come in for your kids.
你们在申请搜查令逮捕我们的孩子吗
Are you trying to get a warrant to arrest our kids?
他们转移一个无证移♥民♥
They're transporting an undocumented immigrant
妨碍联邦调查
and interfered with a federal investigation.
拜托 据我所知 没有美国公民
Come on... as far as I know, no citizen of the United States
曾因帮助移♥民♥找庇护而被捕
has ever been arrested for helping an immigrant find sanctuary.
你们想带你们的孩子回家吗
Look, you wanna take your kids home?
只需要进去带西门娜·辛弗亚戈出来
All you gotta do is go in there and bring out Ximena Sinfuego,
我们就不计较了
and this all goes away.
他们只是在虚张声势
They're just bluffing.
他们不会逮捕凯丽和阿吉
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表