剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
be too compromised to try other treatments?
她还能再回去化疗吗
Or will she able to go back to chemo?
妈妈 在讨论最坏的情况前
Mom, can we please give this a chance
我们能不能先试试看
before talking worst-case scenarios?
我知道 我只是...
I am. I'm just--
-你好爸爸 -你来干吗
- Uh, hi, Dad. - What are you doing here?
抱歉
Excuse me.
我想在这陪格蕾丝手术
I wanted to be here for Grace's procedure.
提前打个招呼会好很多
Well, a little heads-up would've been nice.
我不需要你的允许
Yeah, I don't need your permission.
所以
Hey. So...
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
准备好了
As ready as I'll ever be.
你好 我叫布兰登
Hi. I'm-- I'm Brandon.
-格蕾丝的男朋友 -抱歉
- Grace's... boyfriend. - Sorry.
我不知道你有男朋友了
I didn't know you had a boyfriend.
只是想把这个还给你
Just wanted to return this to you,
谢谢
so... thanks.
想进来吗
You wanna come in?
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
特丝想跟我分居
Tess asked me for a separation.
-对不起 迪恩 -我爱她
- I'm sorry, Dean. I'm-- - I mean, I-I-- I love her,
我无法想象没有她
and I can't imagine my life without her...
没有洛根的生活
without Logan.
她为什么要这样
Why-- why would she do this?
她说什么了
Wha-- what'd she say?
她说她不开心
Just that she's not happy...
需要一些时间来弄清楚
and needs some time apart to figure out why.
她有跟你说什么吗
Did she say anything to you?
-我 -抱歉我不是故意让你夹在中间
- I, uh-- - I'm sorry. I don't mean to put you in the middle.
没事
No, no, no, no. Not at all.
我只是想说我
I just-- I just want to say that I'm-- I'm...
我真的希望你们可以解决这件事情
I really hope that you guys can work this out. I do.
我希望搬回圣迭戈会让事情好转
I hoped that moving back to San Diego would make things better.
我觉得不会
I guess not.
护士在里面陪着格蕾丝
Hey. Nurse is in there with Grace.
苏珊应该在某个地方
Susan is... somewhere.
想让我去死
Probably plotting my demise.
格蕾丝告诉我你弹钢琴
So, Grace tells me that-- that you play piano.
-我也是音乐家 -你会什么
- I'm a musician, too. - Oh yeah? What do you play?
我是个萨克斯管吹奏者 很久没练了
I'm a saxophonist. I haven't played much lately,
自从格蕾丝还小的时候
not since Grace was little, really.
我们以前有自己的乐队
We used to have our own band.
露滴乐队
The Dew Drops.
我们进行了很多次演出
And we-- we played many a gig
给满座的玩具熊
to sold-out crowds of stuffed animals.
格蕾丝和我也是一个乐队
Yeah, Grace and I are sort of in a band.
你们乐队叫什么
Oh yeah? What are you guys called?
巨型峡谷
Grandon Canyon.
我跟她说过我们得改改名字
I told her we have to keep working on the name, but...
-你们有在哪里演出过吗 -没有
- Have you guys played anywhere? - Uh, no, not really.
只在一家面包店里
Just a bagel shop.
-抱歉我错过了 -你下一场一定要来
- I'm sorry I missed it. - You have to come to the next one.
我不知道 我怕格蕾丝不想我出现
Yeah, I don't know. I'm not so sure Grace would want me there.
进去吧
You can go back in now.
我得
I'm gonna...
我得去下洗手间 你不如
you know, hit the restroom. Why don't you...
一切还好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
我的天 还好你在这
Oh my gosh. Thank God you're here.
气氛太紧张 请别让我和他独处
It's been crazy intense. Please do not leave me with him.
好的 我不会
All right. I promise I won't.
露滴乐队
So, the Dew Drops, huh?
拜托告诉我有影像记录
Please tell me there's video footage of that somewhere.
我可怜的老爸 基本上我们玩的时候
My poor dad. It was basically me just holding him hostage
就是我把他当作人♥质♥
for hours as we played.
他真好
God, he was so sweet.
他看上去是个好人
Yeah, he seems like a good-- a good guy.
他是的
Yup, he is.
你为什么
So... why don't you like...
和他关系不好
have a relationship with him?
这比较复杂
It's kinda complicated.
我第二次发病时 我妈...
When I got sick the second time, my mom...
极其焦虑 控制欲过度
got really stressed out and controlling over everything.
你也知道她会怎样
I mean, you know how she can be.
说不清楚 我觉得
I don't know. I just think
大概我爸渐渐就受不了了
over time my dad just couldn't take it anymore.
所以他离开了吗
So he... left?
我妈当时要崩溃了
My mom was devastated.
我感觉我...
And I felt like I...
我不能...
I couldn't...
我觉得如果我常常见我爸
I felt like if I saw a lot of my dad,
看上去就像我站在他那一边
it might seem like I was taking his side.
这之类的 我...
Or something and I...
-他走了吗 -他去洗手间了
- Did he leave? - Uh, he went to the bathroom.
我很惊讶他居然还会回来
I'm surprised he ever came back at all.
亨利从来不能应对这件事
Henry never could deal with any of this.
而现在 他想做个好父亲了
And now... he wants to be a father.
德克兰觉得如果我们不继续调情
Declan thinks if we don't keep up the flirting,
就没人会看
then no one's gonna watch,
卓越权力就会放弃我们
and then Eminent Power will drop us.
好吧 那不如你找诺亚谈谈
Okay, then why don't you just talk to Noah,
告诉他你只是演戏之类的
and tell him you're, like, in character or whatever.
你真的觉得我说这话他会接受吗
You really think he's gonna buy that coming from me?
如果是别人告诉他他或许会信
I mean, maybe if he heard it from someone else.
-你想让我跟他谈吗 -你们是朋友
- You want me to talk to him? - You guys are friends,
-他信任你 -他应该信任你
- and he trusts you. - Well, he should trust you.
我知道 但他不懂玩游戏
I know, but... he doesn't get gaming
或是我们该如何让粉丝高兴
or how we're supposed to keep our fans happy.
我不想我们中任何一个继续不下去
And... I don't want this to go away... for any of us.
而且我已经习惯赚这么多钱了
And I mean, I am kinda getting used to making all that money.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 马林今天16度
Wow, 62 in Marin today.
我会提醒媒体
I'll alert the media.
我们到底在等什么
So, what exactly are we waiting for?
我们总是在等 亨利
We're always waiting, Henry--
等医生 等检查 等治疗室
doctors, tests, treatment rooms.
医院里什么事都进展缓慢
Nothing moves fast in a hospital.
杰达怎么样了
So, how's-- how's Jada?
她刚办完小提琴独奏会
Oh, she just had her violin recital.
她总是让我想起你那么大的时候
She reminds me so much of you at that age.
老妈来电
拒接
她真的很想来看她姐姐
You know that she really wanted to come see her big sister,
但她还要上学
but she has school.
我知道 我们经常发短♥信♥
Yeah, we text a lot.
杰达是亨利和现任妻子的女儿
Jada is Henry's daughter with his current wife.
她特别高兴她穿了耳洞
She was so excited about getting her ears pierced.
她妈妈并不高兴
Her mother wasn't.
我带杰达从商场回到家后她特别生气
She was pretty angry when I brought Jada home from the mall.
杰达太想穿耳洞了 我不知道该说什么
She wanted them pierced so bad, I didn't know what to say.
"不行"总是可以说的
"No" is always an option.
不能什么事都说"不行" 苏珊
You can't always say "No" to everything, Susan.
我觉得我们必须
No, I think you have to
让孩子对自己的生活有发言权 不然...
give your kids some say in their lives, or...
等他们长大了 他们就会搬离家里
as soon as they're old enough, they'll move away from you.
老妈
尽快给我回电
抱歉 我得给我妈打个电♥话♥
I'm-- I'm sorry. I have to call my mom.
我正在医院 有什么事吗
I'm at the hospital. What's going on?
我需要你过来接我
I, uh-- I need you to come pick me up, please.
-什么时候 -马上
- When? - Right now.
我在3路的市场
I'm at the-- the market on 3rd.
我觉得我开不了车了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表